MOTM Poll Alashkert v Rangers - 16:00 Thursday - BBC Scotland

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well that is 2 hours of my life wasted. I've seen some shite Rangers performances but the 2 games against this rank rotten Armenian side are as poor as any i can recall in Europe.

We are so out of form it is actually frightening. I hoped for a wee lift today, an away win with a couple of goals but what we got instead was more misery heaped on to a what has been an misfiring start to the season, which shows no sign of disappearing.

I didn’t think I’d ever see the likes of a progres performance under gerrard but that was cringingly similar

Thr
the entitlement of some on here is incredible.

spoilt arseholes.
Thread is full of absolute bawbags that you never see commenting when we are playing well.

They all come out the woodwork like crying wee bitches to stick the knife into everyone/anyone.

They’re not Rangres fans mate, but if they are, they are like you say, a bunch of surrender monkey, entitled, woke, shitebags who’ve never had anything bad/difficult happen to them in their life and probably offended by everything.

Threads are great for outing them and ignoring them too.

I took a half day to watch that, i hope the guys at the game had plenty beer beforehand to make it just about bearable, kudos to them for that trek.

Well it's safe to say that's our worst performance in Europe since Stevie G arrived. Mitigating factors are the Covid outbreak, the heat, and some bad luck. However, I don't think I've seen Alfie play as bad, and the team generally didn't show any of the freedom and flair we've shown in three previous seasons. We were dull and lacking will to win.
We've made the Europa League. And that's the primary objective achieved. But start producing some form Rangers, and a new signing would help too.

think effort and energy before form.

seem so slow and let teams get back in shape

Thr

Thread is full of absolute bawbags that you never see commenting when we are playing well.

They all come out the woodwork like crying wee bitches to stick the knife into everyone/anyone.

They’re not Rangres fans mate, but if they are, they are like you say, a bunch of surrender monkey, entitled, woke, shitebags who’ve never had anything bad/difficult happen to them in their life and probably offended by everything.

Threads are great for outing them and ignoring them too.

Some absolute moon howlers on here. A few have players they cant stand and pray for nights like this.

Turgid, boring. listless stuff. I get that the temperature was sapping to an extent, but they never got out of 2nd gear the whole game. Got through but we really need to start getting our act together. They will come out the traps on Sunday so we better be prepared.

Well it's safe to say that's our worst performance in Europe since Stevie G arrived. Mitigating factors are the Covid outbreak, the heat, and some bad luck. However, I don't think I've seen Alfie play as bad, and the team generally didn't show any of the freedom and flair we've shown in three previous seasons. We were dull and lacking will to win.
We've made the Europa League. And that's the primary objective achieved. But start producing some form Rangers, and a new signing would help too.
One new starter in the team would make a huge difference at this stage. Someone that goes right into the team a bit like Kemar Roofe did when he signed. A starter, not a project player or a squad player.

Hopefully some players back for Sunday but if that is what we have surely Roofe & Kent straight back in play a diamond midfield and 2 up go for there throats.

The result was the most important aspect of the match because of the financial implications.

We move on and sort these performances out. Taking all into account.

a) Players back late from Euros
b) Long term injuries
c) Covid absences
d) New players not settling
e) Switching players continually
f) SMSM wanking over a style of football never encountered in the history of the game.

I can give the players a bit of slack but on Sunday it starts.

Deep breath. Calm.

Stop being sensible people will accuse you of papering over the cracks

Playing well, scoring goals and winning is a habit. The habits we’re cultivating instead are playing in second gear, missing sitters and pushing our luck.

Win on Sunday, all is well.

Table topping, Europa group stage again.

Might be too early to call this a season defining game but if we can't find a way to beat a Celtic side who can't defend and are defined by something as ludicrous as "Angeball" then we can legitimately worry.

The heat was obviously a factor, but cannot be used as an excuse for that performance.
Playing against 10 men highlights a big problem with our play this season-lack of urgency. Far too many touches in the middle of the park and too many slow, safe passes.
Barasic is obviously not fit, but his body language always seems to be very lethargic. He'll have to get his finger out to get ahead of Bassey.

So much venom.

I see players absolutely out on their feet barely able to run at full time.

They all just stood there exhausted at fulltime other than Barisic lying flat out needing a stretcher.

Whatever is up the core we rely on do not have last seasons legs and need help. Its been obvious since first few minutes in Malmo

Another day even looking that poor we win 3 or 4

Mccrorie had nothing to do apart from getting kicked in the head unless something happened when bbc Scotland changed to somecunt in the news studio
Which came after he was smartly off his line with the appropriate degree of diligence. The 2 shots he had he dealt with no fuss, and he caught everything cleanly.

For a third string keeper making his debut and keeping his clean sheet I've no idea why he'd be the target of your disappointment tonight.

Back