Match Thread ** Rangers v Hearts - 15:00 Saturday 24th - RangersTV.tv **

Well done Rangers. Good win.

Sensational from Murphy and brilliant Martin getting his first goal - he looked delighted.

Windass was rubbish. Apart from his freekick and Morelos was also rubbish. Cummings should have been on earlier and that's something I think Murty needs to work on.

A good win. Just a shame Aberdeen and Celtic can't both lose tomorrow.

Great win Rangers. Great performances from some individuals. Over to you now Dolly....

YAAAASSSS!
Excellent performance. Controlled it and got a couple of well-timed goals. I'd have liked Morelos to stay on, he didn't look happy at being subbed again and Windass wasn't doing much so Buffalo could have remained on the park with Cummings replacing Windass.

But we were good, and did a professional job. Murty is learning and it's great!

Loved seeing a dominating performance like that.

Hopefully Aberdeen win tomorrow and the title race is on! I'd love to see they bastards put under real pressure.

Really enjoyed that today. Outplayed them from start to finish. Make no mistake - this was a Hearts team on the crest of a wave and its a brilliant result. Come on dolly, take 3 off the rhabids.

That score flatters them.

Goss man of the match for me. Candeias close second. Morelos pretty poor. Windass worse than a man down. God knows how he stayed on the full game.

Thought we payed well and only some poor finishing and good goal keeping kept the score down. Keep on winning and believing

We played really really well not just played well but dominated a tough team all over the park , I’m well impressed.

Back