Archive The Summer 2021 Rangers Rumours and Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyogo has essentially replaced Elynoussi who carried them at times last season. Starfelt looks a downgrade on Ajer and remains to be seen about the Greek striker but I would be very surprised if he is the same level as Edouard. Juranovic I am pretty sure will be upgrade at right back for them, but let's be honest it was a low bar. Jota I presume is to fill Christie leaving - with him signing for Bournemouth the people of Northern France will now be scratching their heads at the amount of footballs they find in their gardens.

I think you are very correct in comparing to our rebuild. They have a first 11 that will beat most teams in our league, but like us I think will struggle to do it over course of a season as their squad is threadbare. Any injury or suspension to Mcgregor and their midfield will be non existent.

Enjoying the transfer thread Ange?

We are the champions of Scotland.

We have the best team.

We have the best squad.

Whether we sign anyone or not, this belongs to us:
0-F16-FAB5-4287-4356-98-EE-EBB06207-BB5-F.jpg

Good night.
best post of the night and indeed this rumours and transfer thread

Goodnight to you sir

Wait till the Veerman onanite tears and subsequent anger. I'll wager a Bic pen that there will be at least one of the following ilk:

"Can't believe we didnt go all out for him"
"Shows the board are not interested in europe or winning the league"
"There's no finance for players"
"Gerrard will walk if he's not allowed to go in for him in January"
"I wank dugs!"

B-D
You forgot - red card Morelos

Disappointing window overall imo.
We won the league and haven't strengthened our first 11.
Davis is a top top player but at his age he shouldn't be required to play so many games.
For me that was a priority position, since Gerrard has been at rangers we have spent very very little on the position he was a master at himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back