The Hag is whipping up potential violence

There. Going. All out no holds bared and not even hide it now. Time orange order. Bands apprentice boys. Black get together one voice time take a stand enough enough it’s happen here in Northern Ireland to we geting. Walk over and we’re allow it to happen dup unionist are done no back bone and Back home we allowed snp and and anti unionist to make laws suit there narratives time to unite and fight back haven’t felt prouder than hart and hand lads and the work they doing to fight back it’s a rude awakening to them who thought we sit back and take it let’s take this as the beginning of makeing The union off all our right

Never heard of an anti Catholic march before.
So, if they manage to get OO marches banned then that pretty much leaves us with pro snp marches and Irish republican marches?
Me Thinks that might be their plan.

Won’t watch it because she’s nasty and also because she’s showing too much skin for such an ugly bint! Don’t want to bring up my lunch.

She's part of the Call It Out group that wants sectarianism to be redefined as "anti-Catholic bigotry". She already has had meeting with the Nats about this

We ignore this behaviour, then we're going to see Rangers fans routinely jailed for nothing songs like TFS, while the real bigots get off with it
Correct.

Anyone writing off Haggerty as a nobody or a nutcase is making a big mistake.

She gets audience with msps, she gets time on radio and TV, she has a voice in the written press although I know for a fact she is not like within certain departments at the Herald.

She has all this exposure which is more than all of us put together so write off the impact she has at your peril.

Also how does she know what routes the marches will go?

The members of the call it out pressure group is a who's who of Rangers haters .

When offensive behaviour at football act got repealed this group appeared not long after it .

Jeanette Findlay
who campaigned to repeal the offensive behaviour act then popped up chairing this mob .

That tells you everything about the agenda this group has .

Dangerous bigoted individual that even Celtic stopped dealing with,

is she not a lecturer in Glasgow Uni too.

The Adam Smith Business School,

anyone remember the Adam Smith11 poster on KDS that suffered the same fate as Terry Munro at 55. Their posts made for great entertainment.

Rather than moaning about it on here, report the video on twitter.

Takes 2 seconds and will likely see it removed if enough folk report it.

Not read the full thread so apologies if this has been mentioned but how can these 'marches' be anti Irish racism or anti kafflic if there are Irish men & women involved and also its a celebration for Religious freedom for all.

Orange Walks in any sensible culture are freedom marches, celebrating a culture and history that grew out of persecution and overcame tyranny. Any bangers on the walks being rude to priests should be called out - and are. But are they more common than scumbags in grey and green shouting bile about the Queen, the ’Brits’ or ‘sevco’? Not in my experience and noone cares about them. What that swine Haggerty is proposing is incredibly illiberal and dictatorial. No surrender.

Correct.

Anyone writing off Haggerty as a nobody or a nutcase is making a big mistake.

She gets audience with msps, she gets time on radio and TV, she has a voice in the written press although I know for a fact she is not like within certain departments at the Herald.

She has all this exposure which is more than all of us put together so write off the impact she has at your peril.

Also how does she know what routes the marches will go?
Well said. Insults won't stop her but positive action will. Don't fall into her traps; if she has said, tweeted or written anything that could be offensive - report it. Counter her arguments or points with well thought out and researched counter-arguments. Accept that in the here and now she, and many others like her, have a voice and a strategy in which using that voice is a merely another step towards their ultimate goal. We have to box clever Bears and not allow ourselves to be used by these people. There is too much at stake.

You can’t get a promotion to deputy Head or head in a Catholic school unless you are a fully fledged Catholic with a letter from your Parish Priest confirming you attend the Pineapple. We could call that a right good few things Anti Protestant, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, etc etc.

Admittedly listen to about 30 seconds of that, but two things came to mind:

1) Kind of her to give out helpful dates for the diary

2) I might still give her one, albeit from behind.

Anti Catholic marches? Surely pro Protestant?
Not in Nikla's country.
In their mind if it is pro any religion then that makes it anti kafflik.
I have said before this "woman" who allegedly wants to bigotry and sectarianism to end was actually disappointed when none was found in the players Sweet Caroline video.
To such an extent she questioned the integrity of the Police investigation.

Such a horrible person that wants to find hatred and is upset and angry when none is found. What a mindset to have.

So her next step, as others have said earlier,is to try and create hatred and division as witnessed in that tweet.
She actually wishes and wants confrontation.

Things is folks, Nikla and the SNP have taken a side here so if she does get her wish the blame is only coming down on one side.

Every one who attends these parades needs to box clever-no pun intended on the 18th.

If you want to help, get out and support the walk. Nothing makes these bigots angrier than large numbers of decent citizens showing up in support time and again, be it at Rangers matches or at the Twelfth.

I posted last week that maybe we should be having a look at call it out, who's behind it, because I feel they're behind a lot of what's going on against us.

I posted before the H&H row started, but after the fight back which came from that, I feel there is a way now.

Call it out need to be looked at a lot more and some of our msp's who are working with them. I may be wrong here, but I'm pretty sure there will be plenty out there to make life very uncomfortable for them.

Maybe scottish people need to be asked if they want a NI situation on their hands, because this is where people like her are leading us.

I hope The Orange Order of Scotland calls this vile bigoted woman out on this, she isn't only Ugly but poisonous, and uneducated she and others are trying to encourage violence, Anti Catholic marches? This country is heading towards Northern Ireland in the 70s

You can feel the desperation coming through the video…

The desperation to turn their songs of violence, and ‘glorious’ fantasies into reality, and have Scotland resembling 1970s Ulster.

These people only want one narrative and unless we box clever they will get what they are after.
I hope when the march happens that there are plenty of cameras showing who is peaceful and who is whipping up hate.

Not watching it, but she thrives on getting abuse. A few of the comments in this thread will give her the ammunition that she needs. Some people need to waken up.

Why is that ugly cvnt wearing Rab C Nesbits vest?
Is it the correct size for such a rotund frame?

This is the same hag who accused a guy of "sectarian whistling"....yes that's right, sectarian whistling. It is a complete fuckin idiot.

Back