The Hag is whipping up potential violence

1) What on earth is she on about?
2) Sounds like she’s inflaming a situation that doesn’t exist
3) I had no idea she spoke with a Glasgow uni accent

1) What on earth is she on about?
2) Sounds like she’s inflaming a situation that doesn’t exist
3) I had no idea she spoke with a Glasgow uni accent
The very notion that there exists an anti catholic march is just an absolute nonsense.

Was that a child I heard in the background oh god help him that hate filled bigot is a mum can only imagine what the child will grow up to be like.

Might try and get out for this years marches then since all the hate we are getting we need to show a show of strength in our culture as it's being attacked from all angles.

That video is basically encouraging a riot and she's praying to get nothing but hate on those comments that's what the cancerous Hag lives for and there's a reason she's probably left the comment section don't give her what she wants.

The audience these people have is scary. It’s actually quite dangerous how easy she can increase tensions

Imagine if SNP rallies were called racist anti-English hate marches ?
There's is a section in the new hate crime laws regarding stirring up hatred. This can be based on cultural association to a religious group. I'm sure it's section 2 of the Act

part 2 section 3(b)
(i) in doing so, the person intends to stir up hatred against a group of persons
based on the group being defined by reference to race, colour, nationality (including citizenship), or ethnic or national origins, or
(ii) as a result, it is likely that hatred will be stirred up against such a group.

That's just a short part of this section but she is trying to stir up hatred of the OO Based on her hatred for the Protestant faith and OO

That's a hate crime for me.

Last edited:
Call it out is a sinister group made up of questionable characters.

You know when any of them comment there will be a pile on from the usual suspects,

on that

Did anyone manage to capture screenshots from

@LauraFMcConnell ?

As for someone in her position she had some very risqué content on her page, seems she has spent a bit of time destroying some evidence.

she is certainly another for the watching.

What's an opinion former, so many questions.
She says that as if it’s some uber cool person who’s mind can think great things and express them in an intelligent and cultured manner, when in actual fact it means fuck all. Anyone can be an opinion former, fucksake I’M an opinion former!!

She is utterly devoid of any normal common sense or decency, and utterly consumed with hate for Protestants and Unionists.

Surely in the past she has tweeted some offensive stuff online ?

The smug tone gives me the boak. Thinks she’s smart when she’s only getting roles and guest slots on TV due to her pals in the mhedia

If any evidence exists it needs used and maybe she will regret it

Every Mass is an anti-Protestant provocation. That is her logic.

Onto the football related point here; for those who do not want to acknowledge that our club is a prop, a punching bag even, in a wider culture war, well wake-up dears. We are a symbol of what it means to be British and Scottish at once and that is why we are a target to the deranged and obsessed. It doesn't matter if we do not want to play the game, we are in it regardless.

I may be wrong with this but having had a look at her twitter over the weekend it looks like she may have been told by the BBC that her services are no longer needed. She had been appearing on the Shareen Nanjiani programme on Saturday mornings on Radio Scotland every few weeks for quite a while. On Saturday night she tweeted that she had "been sacked" although she was non-specific as to who it was had sacked her. Having occasionally listened to her on that particular programme I don't know what it was that the producers thought that she could contribute but it did not prevent her from getting a gig. I have no quarrel if somebody is getting a turn on the basis of merit but in Angela Haggerty's case that is hard to find imo. Her cause celebre is the one she is raising in that video and for want of a better phrase it is "shit stirring" and very likely to inflame others. Like the above poster, I think that she is doing this at this point in time for exactly the reasons he has indicated.
Funny you should say that, I notice on the "introduction" bit of "The Seven" her mug shot is no longer there - although it is included still in "Seven Days".

She says that as if it’s some uber cool person who’s mind can think great things and express them in an intelligent and cultured manner, when in actual fact it means fuck all. Anyone can be an opinion former, fucksake I’M an opinion former!!

She is utterly devoid of any normal common sense or decency, and utterly consumed with hate for Protestants and Unionists.

Aye, it is wild like.

an "opinion former" even she hesitated a bit in saying it, she sort of said it, half considered it but was too far into it to not say it.

I wouldn't like her to know the opinion I have formed of her.

This is getting more like Northern Ireland every day. The snp are goin down the same road as Sinn Fein . They hate everything British . They want to ban
Orange parades whilst the ira supporters March through Glasgow city centre. What’s happened to our country . These nats are the biggest bigots out
It's not whether violence will erupt on our streets but when, with bigots like her inciting it, I've been saying it for a while, just look at Ulster when minorities got into positions of power, trouble erupts and it will.

She is quite clearly hateful of Rangers,the fans and the OO.I am not in the OO but as far as I can see they are pro Protestantism and celebrate this.I don't see how that is anti Irish or anti any other religion.
This meeting will achieve nothing as it will be filled with like minded hate mongers,not diverse or inclusive as she likes to pretend to be to try and hide her own sectarianism.

If we ignore them, how do we know what they are up to? Same with the media

My life is much better for not knowing what Angela Haggerty is up too. Same can be said for the media.

For haters who thrive on our attention and the inevitable ammunition that some supply, it would end them to simply give them none of the above.

It's depressing that people still do.

I would urge any Rangers fan who feels the need to know what someone like Angela Haggerty is up too to re-evaluate their life.

Will it be enough to see her banned from the BBC?
No, a sad state of affairs and a sorry indictment of our country, the main stream media and the BBC in particular but no she'll continue to get her points across at a national level.

Said it for years the likes of her and MacGorillaBrain are desperate for civil unrest in Scotland. And good lord what a face. It’s like a strippers clit

It's not whether violence will erupt on our streets but when, with bigots like her inciting it, I've been saying it for a while, just look at Ulster when minorities got into positions of power, trouble erupts and it will.
Unfortunately the people who whip it up - Haggerty, McEleney, Dornan etc - won't be anywhere near it when it does.

They'll be behind their sofas, letting their useful bigoted idiots take the kicking on their behalf.

Back