The Hag is whipping up potential violence

1) What on earth is she on about?
2) Sounds like she’s inflaming a situation that doesn’t exist
3) I had no idea she spoke with a Glasgow uni accent
“Call it out” must be continued to be called out! She’s a smary bastard her committee is full of horse punchers and convicted sectarian bigots and she needs to be played at her own game! I wouldn’t ride her out of battle! Hope this increases turnout to every parade and a show of unity!

Last edited:
My life is much better for not knowing what Angela Haggerty is up too. Same can be said for the media.

For haters who thrive on our attention and the inevitable ammunition that some supply, it would end them to simply give them none of the above.

It's depressing that people still do.

I would urge any Rangers fan who feels the need to know what someone like Angela Haggerty is up too to re-evaluate their life.
She's part of the Call It Out group that wants sectarianism to be redefined as "anti-Catholic bigotry". She already has had meeting with the Nats about this

We ignore this behaviour, then we're going to see Rangers fans routinely jailed for nothing songs like TFS, while the real bigots get off with it

Can I ask what is wrong with being anti-Catholic ?
It's a cult with blood on it's hands. It covers up and protects paedo priests. Why would any sane person not be anti-Catholic ?
It’s their right to pray to any god or tree or dustbin that they want to mate and should be left to do so

Will it be enough to see her banned from the BBC?

No self-respecting mainstream media outlet would entertain this dangerous 'woman'.

What we don't have in this country though is any mainstream media with self-respect.

Call It Out ???

Rather "Call Some Of It Out"

I've already asked a few questions to Haggerty via twitter about the inconsistency of being anti Catholic and anti Irish.

Is a Scottish Catholic abusing an Irish Protestant classed as anti Irish?

What about Irish Catholic abusing Irish Protestant, what is that?

Do they mean all Catholics globally and all Irish on the isle of Ireland?

Or do they, as I think, pick and choose?

We should be trying to ruin that farce of an organisation by highlighting it for what it is. An agenda driven vehicle to criminalise Protestant unionists and inflame religious and cultural tensions.

So the attacks now move towards the Orange order, not an Orangeman myself but my old man is so I grew up going to orange parades every year and I still enjoy them as much as I did when I was a child, been in and around the band scene for a good while aswell now. One thing I will say, like most events in Glasgow they attract a fair share of idiots but to attack the organisation itself to say it's anti Catholic is absolute rubbish. the OO is nothing other than pro Protestant and unionist, I have no doubt the pro union part will be adding an extra agenda with the nationalists in this country.

If she really wants to go down this route can we argue that Catholic schools are sectarian? Will we ever see a Protestant priest or pope? We all know the answer and so does she. Nothing but an attention seeker.

another organisation for a certain type of sectarianism only

If you care about bigotry then why only bigotry that effects your type of people all discrimination is absolutely disgusting but the irony in these people calling anyone a bigot

In this country. Being proud of being a Protestant is automatically viewed as being "anti-catholic". They think they are oppressed, yet even the thought of an orange coloured football top, sends them into hysterics.

This country does have an issue with sectarianism, its just not the sort they think it is.

That seems to be the way of it. Anything not catholic is anti catholic. Anything they don't agree with is anti catholic or anti irish.

If anyone can be arsed, would anyone on here be willing to tune into to what ever event she is on about to see what they plan is - perhaps record it?

She is on camera calling the Orange order an anti catholic / anti irish organisation - surely that is grounds for a legal challenge?

Can I ask what is wrong with being anti-Catholic ?
It's a cult with blood on it's hands. It covers up and protects paedo priests. Why would any sane person not be anti-Catholic ?
Chuck in millions murdered in the crusades
Refusal to distribute contraception in aids ridden Africa
Global systematic child abuse

but in 2021 the law says everyone has to like them and say nothing bad in case they get upset

Call It Out ???

Rather "Call Some Of It Out"

I've already asked a few questions to Haggerty via twitter about the inconsistency of being anti Catholic and anti Irish.

Is a Scottish Catholic abusing an Irish Protestant classed as anti Irish?

What about Irish Catholic abusing Irish Protestant, what is that?

Do they mean all Catholics globally and all Irish on the isle of Ireland?

Or do they, as I think, pick and choose?

We should be trying to ruin that farce of an organisation by highlighting it for what it is. An agenda driven vehicle to criminalise Protestant unionists and inflame religious and cultural tensions.
Sinn Fein about covers it .

Most people I know with young kids that age barely have time to text back never mind sit on Twitter every minute of the day looking for any excuse to stir up trouble

Why do they always look like they need a proper wash, also before any starts crying I mean Celtic fans in general, why do they always look like they need a wash?

Not going to watch the video, but can’t help wondering if this fallout stems from pent up rage over the Christmas dinner pic. For some reason it reminded me of the steptoe and son episode when the two guys broke out of jail, broke into the Steptoes and were better off inside.

Also not much of a techie to search back, but is there a brother who’s been been supportive of ‘the cause’’ on Twitter?

Last edited:
So the attacks now move towards the Orange order, not an Orangeman myself but my old man is so I grew up going to orange parades every year and I still enjoy them as much as I did when I was a child, been in and around the band scene for a good while aswell now. One thing I will say, like most events in Glasgow they attract a fair share of idiots but to attack the organisation itself to say it's anti Catholic is absolute rubbish. the OO is nothing other than pro Protestant and unionist, I have no doubt the pro union part will be adding an extra agenda with the nationalists in this country.

If she really wants to go down this route can we argue that Catholic schools are sectarian? Will we ever see a Protestant priest or pope? We all know the answer and so does she. Nothing but an attention seeker.
Im no expert in the OO but am I right in saying you can't be a catholic or married to a catholic and be a member? I can see how people could construe that as "anti catholic" although I have no knowledge of what goes on in the OO.

Watched it again and when she says ‘excuse the curtains’ all I can think about is beef!!

The members of the call it out pressure group is a who's who of Rangers haters .

When offensive behaviour at football act got repealed this group appeared not long after it .

Jeanette Findlay who campaigned to repeal the offensive behaviour act then popped up chairing this mob .

That tells you everything about the agenda this group has .

“So, Rangers fans were marching through the city centre singing the Famine song. That's pretty bad, right?

Well, let me tell you something worse.”
F1-A656-D7-B6-D9-4289-8-B70-848-ABE25-E652.jpg

Worse than that dinner you cooked ya hatchet faced bint?

Last edited:
Back