The Hag is whipping up potential violence

1. Personal insults against this woman do nothing for our cause of “parity”, we just want equal treatment, regardless of our religious, political, or sports background.
2. While I applaud the OP’s initial intention, to draw attention to her attention seeking pish, we probably just gave her a lot more hits than the five or six bhigot hits she would have normally received. I think we can point out her agenda without the hits, in my opinion.

1. Personal insults against this woman do nothing for our cause of “parity”, we just want equal treatment, regardless of our religious, political, or sports background.
2. While I applaud the OP’s initial intention, to draw attention to her attention seeking pish, we probably just gave her a lot more hits than the five or six bhigot hits she would have normally received. I think we can point out her agenda without the hits, in my opinion.
Rather than fight this fire with fire kill it in a vacuum of insignificance. She is provided a platform due to shitstiring up a storm then making it rain with the victim cards when receiving the responses she is looking for

Report but do not engage and certainly don’t take the bait.

She somehow reminds me of Freddie parrot face Davis with that hooter, no wonder she has so much hatred, having live life looking like that

She refuses to debate with anyone who questions her, and counters her sectarian accusations. So in my mind she brings it on herself which I believe she wants.

She refuses to debate with anyone who questions her, and counters her sectarian accusations. So in my mind she brings it on herself which I believe she wants.
We all know what she is. My point is we can’t report people for abuse, sectarian or otherwise, while slaughtering her for the way she looks. We need to box clever.

Reactions: L_D
spent the first 30 seconds thinking excuse what curtain ???? until i heard the cartoon in the background !!!!

spent the rest of it thinking who exactly is she ??? (live outside scotland now...) a quick google and she has been sacked before for sticking up for Spiers, about the mightly Gers (I do like a good ending, luvly stuff ;-) and then she was rehired but left weeks later over the "shocking levels of abuse" she suffered (ohh aye) ?????

so to sum up she appears to be the female Lenny - poor me, poor me, i am going to give plenty out and have my say but I cant handle any negative feedback, poor me .......................

She doesn’t have the tool required to debate anything. You know like actual facts, firm foundations on which you standpoint is based, a balanced outlook and the ability to counter the other parties point of view.

Much easier to fabricate a story that supports your agenda, scream bigot at anyone that questions you and set loose the attack dogs of fuckwittery.

Just double checked there. Haggerty's mug no longer appears on the starting titles of "The Nine".

BBC must have dropped her.

Ha ha, surely no
There will be a journalist that you've never heard of sill say "apparently". As a politician says, I can't recall .

I dont know anything about the above. I know nothing. I'm merely commenting that I know nothing.
We all know what she is. My point is we can’t report people for abuse, sectarian or otherwise, while slaughtering her for the way she looks. We need to box clever.
Id like to present to the jury, I just find her accent absolutely fucking hilarious. Ive said nothing about her appearance m'lawd lol

At peace m'lawd lol

Exactly why we should not engage in name calling and vindictiveness, Debate yes, but no need to be drawn to her level which she is desperate for us to do.

I can only hope, we can find demons in her closet then we can shut her up.

That’s the first time I’ve watched footage of her or heard her voice. I don’t know what you guys are talking about, she’s alright looking, aside from the obnoxious smirk.

I know I’m going to get a shit ton of abuse for this, but I take it reviewing the situation in regards our walks is out of the question? I can kinda see the point here, if a Catholic march went past my house, as an atheist I’d be raging too.

Last edited:
A pro Protestant one apparently.
Any nar
She's as Irish as I am, and I doubt she is regular attendee at Mass.

So why does she claim to be an Irish Catholic?
Surely in the past she has tweeted some offensive stuff online ?

The smug tone gives me the boak. Thinks she’s smart when she’s only getting roles and guest slots on TV due to her pals in the mhedia

If any evidence exists it needs used and maybe she will regret it
To call the marches this coming weekend anti catholic marches is in itself offensive .

If anyone has any experience on how campaign groups and charities are supposed to work:

Does Call It Out need to be registered? It doesn't seem to be registered as a charity, which I suppose isn't illegal unless they're receiving large donations or something.

But is there a point at which they need to be registered in some way as a group that is seeking to influence and shape the political agenda?

I discovered the Scottish Government's rules on Registered Lobbying, which seems like an attempt to enforce transparency about how lobbyists interact with MSPs and Ministers. There's a searchable public register, and lobbyists are obliged to report face-to-face meetings with MSPs and explain the purpose of the meeting.
https://www.lobbying.scot/SPS/LobbyingRegister/SearchLobbyingRegister

Call It Out has clearly been lobbying MSPs to adopt language like "anti-Irish racism" in a bid to change the narrative and frame religious sectarianism as coming from one side only. This would seem to potentially fit the definition of activity that should be reported under the Registered Lobbying rules.

I searched the Register above to find out which organisations have lobbied James Dornan. One meeting with Nil by Mouth in 2018 was the only registered event related to football.

There are a couple of exclusions that may apply in this case 1. If no face to face meetings were held. (Unclear if virtual = face to face, but seems like it should count) 2. If the "lobbyist" was not paid.

1. It seems known fact that Haggerty met with Dornan and other MSPs virtually. See below from FF. https://www.followfollow.com/forum/...o-anti-catholic-and-anti-irish-racism.176329/

2. This seems like the most likely get-out for Haggerty. I'm guessing Haggerty is the face of Call It Out, but that she doesn't take any income from the organisation, and so might not be obliged to report meetings with the likes of James Dornan. But her lobbying interest is clearly significantly more than that of a constituent showing up at a surgery to make their feelings known on an issue or ask for help.

Maybe there's nothing to this, it just all seems a bit of a grey area that this woman is building a platform to influence the political agenda while her "campaign" is really just a website that doesn't seem to operate on the same basis as other campaign groups (Nil by Mouth is a registered charity).

While OO members are entitled to their beliefs and people can attend these walks if they want, they should have absolutely nothing to do with Rangers.
Rangers has traditionally had fans who identify with a Protestant culture and while that’s ok and they are welcome to continue to follow the team, the club is clear that it wants to welcome all. Rangers identity should not be tangled up with anyone’s beliefs. It has been in the past and doesn’t want to be any more. It wants to be a modern football club, welcome to all.
Those who will go to the March. Please leave your football gear behind. Otherwise your beliefs - or perceived beliefs, are lumped onto the club.

More posters have contributed to this thread than have shown interest in supporting call it outs of late

Each tweet they put out has about 10-15 likes. They are a non entity

More posters have contributed to this thread than have shown interest in supporting call it outs of late

Each tweet they put out has about 10-15 likes. They are a non entity
While you are correct the problem is that this non entity is provided a platform on Scottish main stream media and has the ear of the Scottish assembly.

All this helps promote their skewed perspective and twisted agenda. We may have the numbers but without a proper platform we are singing to the choir.

It is easy , very easy to do what she is doing. All she needs is to get 30 neds to appear at one location and attempt to attack a parade. A few might get a sore face a few might get arrested and get fined £100. That will be enough for the media to say riot at orange walk and the narrative will be 30 innocent people attacked. That then sets the narrative for next year.

They have started already by declaring a riot in George Square and then a riot before the OF game. There was a handful of arrests at each event.

If anyone has any experience on how campaign groups and charities are supposed to work:

Does Call It Out need to be registered? It doesn't seem to be registered as a charity, which I suppose isn't illegal unless they're receiving large donations or something.

But is there a point at which they need to be registered in some way as a group that is seeking to influence and shape the political agenda?

I discovered the Scottish Government's rules on Registered Lobbying, which seems like an attempt to enforce transparency about how lobbyists interact with MSPs and Ministers. There's a searchable public register, and lobbyists are obliged to report face-to-face meetings with MSPs and explain the purpose of the meeting.
https://www.lobbying.scot/SPS/LobbyingRegister/SearchLobbyingRegister

Call It Out has clearly been lobbying MSPs to adopt language like "anti-Irish racism" in a bid to change the narrative and frame religious sectarianism as coming from one side only. This would seem to potentially fit the definition of activity that should be reported under the Registered Lobbying rules.

I searched the Register above to find out which organisations have lobbied James Dornan. One meeting with Nil by Mouth in 2018 was the only registered event related to football.

There are a couple of exclusions that may apply in this case 1. If no face to face meetings were held. (Unclear if virtual = face to face, but seems like it should count) 2. If the "lobbyist" was not paid.

1. It seems known fact that Haggerty met with Dornan and other MSPs virtually. See below from FF. https://www.followfollow.com/forum/...o-anti-catholic-and-anti-irish-racism.176329/

2. This seems like the most likely get-out for Haggerty. I'm guessing Haggerty is the face of Call It Out, but that she doesn't take any income from the organisation, and so might not be obliged to report meetings with the likes of James Dornan. But her lobbying interest is clearly significantly more than that of a constituent showing up at a surgery to make their feelings known on an issue or ask for help.

Maybe there's nothing to this, it just all seems a bit of a grey area that this woman is building a platform to influence the political agenda while her "campaign" is really just a website that doesn't seem to operate on the same basis as other campaign groups (Nil by Mouth is a registered charity).
Makes sense,she's obviously the face of it with others in the background directing matters,i.e. Dornan.
Orchestrated campaign with a clear anti British/unionist agenda,targeting our club and the loyal orders.

Call it out.

You don't have to, you can hear the glorification of a murderous terrorist organisation at every bloody Scum game.

Away you go ye fat despicable cow.

Don't dress up your bigoted hatred of the Protestant religion to gain some kind of higher ground.

Honestly bears don’t waste time on attention seekers like this . They’ll drain life out of you by engaging .

There are some genuinely awful people out there who seem to thrive on creating division . It’s absolutely appalling and I hate the fact some people will fall right into the trap .

That’s the first time I’ve watched footage of her or heard her voice. I don’t know what you guys are talking about, she’s alright looking, aside from the obnoxious smirk.

I know I’m going to get a shit ton of abuse for this, but I take it reviewing the situation in regards our walks is out of the question? I can kinda see the point here, if a Catholic march went past my house, as an atheist I’d be raging too.
You're going to make a lot of friends here. Also, not that I'm entirely convinced you aren't it, if a Catholic march went by my house I wouldn't give a %^*&. As it stands, I couldn't give a single %^*& about the OO marching by either - but that's ambivalence rather than the weird hatred that people seem to have for it. I would love it if both sides could have that attitude personally.

Back