The Hag is whipping up potential violence

Her own support love her:

CI1yI5CWUAAXM1N.jpg
Why?

She is a leading voice in trying to criminalise people who are aren't pretend-irish-catholic, terrorist loving scumbags. I thought they all lap that shit up.

Someone should send that to her, she what her ‘own kind” think of her

She's well aware and got her lapdog Alax Thomson to blog about the abuse she was getting on the huddleboard several years back.

An excerpt from one of his blogs back in the day.
What’s depressing is that the site moderators have not yet apologised to Angela Haggerty for the revolting abuse of her they allowed on their site. They should do so. When you make a mistake you man up, say sorry and move on

Yahoo's were actually pretty vicious in attacking her and went way beyond anything posted by any Rangers fan.

Yet very little was said about it in the Scottish press.

I've always found it a bizarre sight to see folk draped in an Irish tricolour, yelling DOB at Protestants or Rangers fans, unware that the orange in their flag represents the Orange Order, and the white represents peace. Orange walks in Donegal are watched by as many Catholics as Protestants. Ironically, to call Orange parades "anti-catholic" and to call for them to be banned is in itself anti-Protestant. This woman is best ignored, it's attention she craves.

She doesn’t deserve the time of day to be honest. Don’t follow, don’t watch her videos and definitely don’t comment on her posts. An attention seeker of the highest order.
If we didn't watch we wouldn't know what she is up to and be able to report the boot.
No point in putting your head in the sand. We have to stay on top of these bastards

There. Going. All out no holds bared and not even hide it now. Time orange order. Bands apprentice boys. Black get together one voice time take a stand enough enough it’s happen here in Northern Ireland to we geting. Walk over and we’re allow it to happen dup unionist are done no back bone and Back home we allowed snp and and anti unionist to make laws suit there narratives time to unite and fight back haven’t felt prouder than hart and hand lads and the work they doing to fight back it’s a rude awakening to them who thought we sit back and take it let’s take this as the beginning of makeing The union off all our right
We could reroute all the marches past her house

She is linking to this thread on her Twitter page so job done for her .

More screenshots to play the offended card to her fellow bigots that follow her .

She once told a story that when she was a wee girl and would hear the walk coming up the road she'd run into the house terrified and hide. :))
When in reality her and her ilk hear the walk several streets away and come running out there house to see if they can find it to hurl abuse and be pure offended by it n'at.

Being born into this world and christened in the Church of Scotland grow a bit I went to a public school better known then as a Proddy School.
I joined the BB and had to go to Sunday School to get my badges.
I was dragged to Sunday school otherwise but i got there and as I grew loved the BB out on parade on the streets of Barmulloch.
My brother took me to Ibrox around this time although my first game was with my Father.
As you grow and your influences mature I joined several loyal orders and a flute band.
Meanwhile my love for Rangers never wained.
I attended many a service in the Main Stand at Ibrox until Rangers moved the OO out lets say with your idea in mind.
But the thousands of people I have come across throughout my life within these organisations nearly all have one thing in common they all have a love of Rangers be it as a paying fan or their favoured team.
Rangers have no links with the OO other than the people in it support Rangers tell the bus loads that leave orange halls throughout Scotland and Northern Ireland leave your beliefs and culture at the door.
See all the afore mentioned things ive mentioned that fat ugly boot hates them along with me.
Lets be straight about this if the videos on the bus and city centre had never took place she would still be calling out these parades that are coming up.
At no time ever going through the doors of Ibrox have I said I better change my views of life or what I believe in and Iam not going to start now!

No and you shouldn’t. Your beliefs are as valid as anyone else’s.
That love for Rangers that you talk about, that’s what unites us.
You and I’s beliefs are perhaps not that dissimilar. I was/ am a BB officer. I’m a member of the C of S. I have a strong faith in Christ.
I am ignorant of the OO faith beliefs and don’t really understand what’s behind the marches. On the surface it looks like a celebration of the 1690 victory for Protestant beliefs over Catholic beliefs. That seems to have led to a fairly raw deal for Catholics at that time in terms of equal rights. So perhaps a celebration of good times for one set of people feels like a bit of a slap in the face for another.
All a very long time ago and I blatantly know very little about it.
But back to Rangers. Yes our personal beliefs be they influenced by the OO or Islam, or whatever, come with us into Ibrox but what then unites us is our love of our beloved football team.

It hurts Rangers to be painted as being prejudiced against any set of people. Unfortunately the OO are perceived to be against Catholic people. Are they? I don’t know. You are much better placed to enlighten me on the extent to which that is true - or is it just painted that way? If people go with all their Rangers gear on to Orange events then the club is associated with it. I guess until OO members can change public perception of what they are truly about - if that is indeed faith based and not anti anything, it’s better for Rangers if OO members have Rangers as their football team only and don’t use the strips/ colours as part of identifying. It’s complicated but I guess Im trying to say - I’m an OO man and a Rangers fan is fine but I’m an OO Rangers man and that’s all tangled up together, isn’t.
Rangers aren’t the OO. We are just a football Club.
Well, when I say just!!!

She is linking to this thread on her Twitter page so job done for her .

More screenshots to play the offended card to her fellow bigots that follow her .
Exactly what she wanted .

Despite being warned , some people will just never learn . Or are wilfully giving her what she wants , with questionable motives . As long as she can post abusive comments from here , it’s a result for her , and it’s probably lurkers who’ve done it . Job done for another hater it seems

Don’t give the troll the reaction she is looking for, either on here or on Twitter.

I can’t get my head around how someone so uneducated and narrow-minded is given so much airtime by the BBC. There must be some dirt out there on someone as obnoxious and immature as her?

Last edited:
One of the most vile Twitter trolls and bigots showing his support for her .

He really is obsessed with this forum and Mark .

You and I’s beliefs are perhaps not that dissimilar. I was/ am a BB officer. I’m a member of the C of S. I have a strong faith in Christ.
I am ignorant of the OO faith beliefs and don’t really understand what’s behind the marches. On the surface it looks like a celebration of the 1690 victory for Protestant beliefs over Catholic beliefs. That seems to have led to a fairly raw deal for Catholics at that time in terms of equal rights. So perhaps a celebration of good times for one set of people feels like a bit of a slap in the face for another.
But back to Rangers. Yes our personal beliefs be they influenced by the OO or Islam, or whatever, come with us into Ibrox but what then unites us is our love of our beloved football team.

It hurts Rangers to be painted as being prejudiced against any set of people. Unfortunately the OO are perceived to be against Catholic people. Are they? I don’t know. You are much better placed to enlighten me on the extent to which that is true - or is it just painted that way? If people go with all their Rangers gear on to Orange events then the club is associated with it. I guess until OO members can change public perception of what they are truly about - if that is indeed faith based and not anti anything, it’s better for Rangers if OO members have Rangers as their football team only and don’t use the strips/ colours as part of identifying. It’s complicated but I guess Im trying to say - I’m an OO man and a Rangers fan is fine but I’m an OO Rangers man and that’s all tangled up together, isn’t.
Well, when I say just!!!
Very simplistic view .People are entitled to a culture and it so happens that parading ,bands,Rangers and other things like churches play a big part. Everyone is different i suppose and just as you don't have an interest in the marches ,i have no interest in religion other than being born into it one tribe.
Faith and church is a big thing for many though ,especially those in the OO which is why i was never a member after the juniors.i'm a band person or was till recently .
On the subject of the OO ,its needs read into but it was a european war ,all about power and control and was far from clear cut catholic v protestant .
As much as i read,the pope at the time was actually on Williams side .
Visit the OO musuem some time your in Belfast and it will clarify it all.

The Health Minister sorting out your Asda shopping is one of the most jaw dropping things I've ever read :oops:
Uch it's not like there was anything important for the health minister to be focusing on at that time.

But, aye, just another example of how tough she has it.

This is getting more like Northern Ireland every day. The snp are goin down the same road as Sinn Fein . They hate everything British . They want to ban
Orange parades whilst the ira supporters March through Glasgow city centre. What’s happened to our country . These nats are the biggest bigots out
Absolutely spot on.

Call it out is a sinister group made up of questionable characters.

You know when any of them comment there will be a pile on from the usual suspects,

on that

Did anyone manage to capture screenshots from

@LauraFMcConnell ?

As for someone in her position she had some very risqué content on her page, seems she has spent a bit of time destroying some evidence.

she is certainly another for the watching.
Call It Out are basically an anti protestant/British organisation masquerading as an organisation who calls out all discrimination.

So she is following the thread B-)

When you are trawling through forums to be offended then tweet that you are not trawling through forums so you can be offended cos you don't go looking for it.

It's totally lost on them isn't it.

P.s: Just to clarify I 100% stand by my opinion on you/her.
P.P.S: 1-0, 55, Championees, GIRUY.

I remember years ago her defending that vile blog fantasy Phil wrote The Incubator .

The language used within it was dehumanising bigoted flith and she defended it .

Tried to claim it was satire she often used the same dehumanising words that he does .

You see they claim the moral high ground and get all offended but it's okay for them to be vile about other human beings .

They always say its lack of understanding of different viewpoints in cases like this.

Maybe Angela would benefit from meeting with some OO members or visiting the OO museum to try to better understand what it means to people. She could also have a conversation about her own views.

I say this as someone with no interest in the OO myself so can honestly say I dont know much about it either, but as an equal rights campaigner it seems like a sensible option rather than standing holding up signs during a walk that will only lead to tension.

I remember years ago her defending that vile blog fantasy Phil wrote The Incubator .

The language used within it was dehumanising bigoted flith and she defended it .

Tried to claim it was satire she often used the same dehumanising words that he does .

You see they claim the moral high ground and get all offended but it's okay for them to be vile about other human beings .
People like that full of bile and hatred don’t deserve your time or attention . Life vacuums .

Well, when I say just!!!

The very same people that taint the loyal orders with the Anti-catholic tag are the same ones who say that Rangers are Anti-Catholic.
Both are so far removed from the truth it is shameful.

All religions by their very nature are secular

the Orange Order celebrations are about so much more than a battle fought in 1690.

They are a celebration of a glorious revolution that led to the enlightenment .

Without this the civil liberties that we take for granted would be unknown world wide .

Last edited:
Back