MOTM Poll Rangers v Lyon - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I genuinely think some of the idiots on this thread have never seen or played a game of football.

We have been ok. They scored a beauty - happens at this level. Other than that games been even ish, just need to keep it up. Some people commenting on this thread should, but wont, have an absolute red neck

Thought we’ve played well. The more dominant team.
Great to hear the UB’s trying to create and atmosphere. From my position on my sofa all I can see are supporters sat in their seats just watching.

Team needs the entire crowd to create a hostile loud environment

Could be doing with sticking Alfie in a grow bag at half time and see if we can get him to grow another foot*

*In height smart arses

They’re obviously the standout team in this group. Semi finalists in the champions league last year

Any one of us, Prague and Brondby that gets results against Lyon will obviously steal a March on the others.

We’re very much in the game. We rode our luck at times. On another night it could have been over. On another night it could have been 1-1.

As it stands, we’re 0-1. Enough there to believe we can get a result.

cmon the Gers

I genuinely think some of the idiots on this thread have never seen or played a game of football.

We have been ok. They scored a beauty - happens at this level. Other than that games been even ish, just need to keep it up. Some people commenting on this thread should, but wont, have an absolute red neck
I honestly think some aren't even watching it yet posting negative comments on it

We’re not playing badly, and could even go up a gear. Left back is a massive problem at the minute though. Gusto keeps getting in.
Honestly it's hard to have a go at the players for the way we've played in general against a superior side, but we could do better.

Craigan in particular is soooo negative. Nothing between the teams except for a bit of brilliance from the scorer. We can do this Rangers

50/50 first half with only a screamer to seperate the sides.

Careless a couple of times but a wee bit unlucky too. Looked a penalty to me.

Heart-in-mouth moment with Goldson, and a piss-poor goal to give away, but we're still in it. Kent showing signs towards the end of the half that he might be sparking into life.

How many goals have we conceded in the Europa League from shots from outside the box? It seems to be every f*cking game and we never learn from it. It's guaranteed that if a player shoots from outside the box, the ball will go into the net.

Great strike to be fair, but he shouldn't be getting the time and space to hit that.

We've had our chances, as have they. They look a wee bit slicker and more inventive and it's taken a wonder goal to split us.

Next goal is the big one. I think there's a goal there for us. We haven't done an awful lot wrong overall we're just against a technically better side

Their goal was a cracking strike. We're not playing the way we did in last year's Europa, we don't look at that level. Still doing ok, but we need to be faster and more switched on.

Another very poor first half performance seems to happen more often and not and theres clearly an issue, Kent and lundstram very poor should both be off at half time

I can't put my finger on why this looks so off.

It's not as if we're being hammered, and have had a few decent chances, but there's just something that feels really flat about us. Honestly can't identify exactly what tbh.
Been like this all season.

We're not terrible but we were so much better last year. I think they are mentally drained and no good signings have freshened things up

Some strike from the boy for their goal.

We seem to be showing them a level of respect and standing off them too much.

Kent was sleeping for the goal but he’s showed flashes of his old self going forward and made the keeper pull off a good save.

Lundstrum has played ok for me so far. Showed good intent to get forward and went close with his effort.

If we’re talking about bad performances from midfielders, the worst one on the park has been Davis and it hasn’t been close

Bad error from Kent for the goal - can't give away possession so easy on the half way line. Could well be 1-1 however but looks like we will do very well to get a draw out of this.

Back