Match Thread ** St Johnstone v Rangers - 19:45 27th Feb - BT Sports **

Fingers crossed that Murphy is ok. Easy 3 points in the end, although the game petered out in the last 20 minutes. Morelos was fantastic.

Great win for us and a joy to watch. But once again the referee has been complicit in allowing an opponent to have free reign on injuring one of our players. It is beyond parody now it is literally the norm for us game after game with these cheating cunts.

Real opportunity to cut the goal difference in half tonight

These stupid subtitutions disrupting the shape of the team are costing us more goals in games like this

Play the subs on Saturday from the start give them gane time then

Great Rangers like performance of hammering teams when not in top gear.

We are scoring some lovely goals these days.

Slightly soured by Murphy's injury.

Hopefully not as bad as it looked and he is fit for the game next weekend.

We really need to speak up about the standard of the refs. How many more players are we going to allow to be injured while saying nothing?

McLean was a disgrace tonight.

Butcher is utterly utterly clueless. He just said. My god, I cant even repeat it. Yes , I can. He just said that Morelos's brother must have been here earlier on the in the year as hes a different player. What has he been watching?????
He is an absolute bell end. Embarassing for a Rangers captain

Great first half performance, we're brilliant to watch from middle to front.

Just me that thought the tackle on Murphy was fairly innocuous? Not exactly thuggish like Kipre on Jack.

Really professional performance. Brilliant first half and comfortably saw the game out.

I would sign Goss if we get the chance. Always seems to find space.

He's an ill informed buffon, totally pointless being there as he quite clearly has no clue!
Butcher is a clown , surprisingly he's included in a supporters function in earlier thread on here . legend my arse he should be chased from any blue pound

Decent performance by the sound of it and points in the bag. Heavy snow lying on the main roads in Fife. If you’re at the game have a safe journey home.

Terrific first half eased off second but some of our play over all was excellent.

Starting to roll and looking like a proper side.

A Job well done tonight. 3 points and the Mhanks are still looking nervously over their chipped shoulders.
C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!:):):):)

Great first half performance, we're brilliant to watch from middle to front.

Just me that thought the tackle on Murphy was fairly innocuous? Not exactly thuggish like Kipre on Jack.

Yeah, but still should have been a booking, another guy going unpunished for injuring our players. Dorrans, Jack, Cardoso, Murphy.

Just showed a replay of their goal. Attacker layed the boot into Docherty, right in front of the goalscorer.

I try to avoid going on about the refs. The match thread usually is about 50% content - 50% moaning about decisions, but McLean was a disaster tonight.

We got a bit of luck with the penalty??? What the f*ck are you on about Butcher you f*cking moron? Get this clown to f*ck man.

And again with his "Morelos' brother" pish. It wasn't funny or sensible the first time. Arsehole.

Can Murphy get an injection for a toe injury or is that only on football manager?

Really hope he plays in the scum game

Great performance soured by another dismal referee performance. I will be raging if Murphy is out of the Old Firm. The guy tried to wipe Morelos near the end aswell.

With our recent history, Murphy will be out for a month, it's a friggin nightmare with injuries just as we are playing so well.

You’ve got to be happy with a 4-1 win away from home. A superb first half performance, and although the pace dropped off a bit in the second half, perhaps its greed to expect the same level of performance over the ninety. To be fair St Jihnstone came out flying 8n the second half which had us back on our heels. We seemed to have picked things up again when Morelos cored, but gave away a really poor goal from the corner which took some of the steam out of our place. When Candeias went off that pretty much shut down our threat down the right. Cummings is fine as a back up to Morelos but he’s not a first team player in my book. Once Murphy went off it further effected our threat from midfield and from then on we were playing out time (hope the big man is okay, we could do without another long term injury)

Good to keep the winning run going, and keep up the quality of our play. Another great shift from Goss, Morelos and Murphy, although it must be said our defence hadn’t some shaky moments in the second half. It also has to be said three goal victory to not, that was another shocking refereeing performance of which there have been many. We should be making some noise about it tonight, still I’ll settle for emerging with all our players (particularly Murphy) making it back to Glasgow tonight in good health

I think it was the challenge that led to Goss' free kick that initially hurt Murphy and my concern is he's agitated it by playing on, before getting attacked again.

The first half was superb from the lads. The teamwork for Josh’s goal was unreal especially the pass from Docherty.

Good night all round. Hopefully another pumping to be dealt out on Falkirk.

Well done Rangers, good stuff. Think back to what away games used to be like! Good to hear we are not satisfied with that, a great sign.

What's this shit Butcher is spouting about it looking like Morelos brother earlier in the season?

Is he saying he was rubbish until recently?

He hasn't got the intelligence to qualify as an idiot.

Am i imagining things here, the post match analysis has every one of our goals being fortunate in some way or other ? Fucking palookas.

Very flat second half but hardy a surprise given the game was over.

An unpopular view perhaps but I would send Cummings back at the end of the season. Does not look up the required stardard.

Windass' goal was unreal, won't get tired of watching that.

Still no convinced by our back line though. Russell & Bates are a worry against Celtic.

BTW the referee was horrendous again. The standard this season has been shocking. We had a disallowed goal even though it was Bates who was fouled. The player who injured Murphy had a few late ones and didn't get booked. Also, how can he only book the player who deliberately had a kick at Bates? (Can that be upgraded to a red card since it's actually violent conduct?).

Just overall shite performance - no wonder fans get frustrated.

Back