Thumbheid Kicks Flare Into Crowd After Paedo Chants

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's pretty much disliked by all fans except the tims and Hibs, really, so he'll be getting this at every ground for the rest of his career. Fully expect he'll retire next summer or the year after and blame it on "mental health issues caused by the chanting," with Graham Spiers doing a wee fluff piece on how the nasty chants affected the thumb's family.

Tbh even half of their lot also hate him but that's more to do with him being fat and shite than because he's a racist nonce

That takes the prize for brass neck statement of the year.

If he struggled with the abuse he took from a few hundred St Johnstone fans (not exactly known for their fervour lol) I wonder how he's going to cope with several thousand baying Bears on his case on Saturday :))

If anyone was ever in any doubt how much of a scum club Dundee have become, the last few years should set you straight.

The sad thing is that the Police, SFA, SPFL and compliance officer will accept that jumble of words at face value. St Johnstone should be pushing for prosecution to protect their fans.

I'm so glad we are up there next, a few additional reminders of their abject scummery and noncery are required on Saturday!

Last edited:
I must have imagined him kicking as hard as he could in anger into the crowd, he’s actually a hero for clearing the pitch

'We know we couldn't give you the lucrative friendlies we promised, but seeing as you have a defective e mail server, we will write your press releases instead, ' love Cellic F C. As statements go, it wasn't the worst, at least it made me laugh.

Any other person would probably have flicked it away with the toe of their boot, as it's close to the touchline, not take a full force boot at it. What an absolute fud. Both him and Dundee.

Well this should quieten things down for him when he plays from now on.

He's got to be finished, every where he plays, it will be 10 times worse!
(well, maybe not Sharkpead)
Of course it will always be someone else's fault if he comes to self harm!

"It was regrettable that the pyrotechnic ended up back in the stand as my intention was just to remove it from the pitch just to kick it with force into a crowd who had just been heckling me"

Gordon Strachan, technical director with Dundee said; " It wis pure unintentional" Gordon Strachan, in his consultancy role with Celtic, refused to comment on the matter and said " It's nothing to dae wi me, it's a totally separate role fae ma other job, even though I'm in constant contact with myself at both clubs."

Last edited:
Took and run and swing to 'remove it from the pitch'? Aye right then.
Also loved how he then just jogged away with no concern for the fans! Says it all!

So a 'professional' football player, trying (allegedly) to kick the smoke cannister a yard or two along the ground to get it off the pitch kicked it so hard and so high it went sailing halfway up the stand in front of him. And we are to believe this 'professional' football player didn't expect such an outcome. Really?

Dundee Football Club and Leigh Griffiths would like to address a regrettable incident which occurred during last night’s Premier Sports Cup tie with St. Johnstone at the Kilmac Stadium.

Following the opening goal a smoke generator, amongst other items, was thrown onto the park by the visiting supporters. This pyrotechnic ended up back in the stand as Leigh kicked it to remove it from the field of play.

Leigh said of the incident, “It was regrettable that the pyrotechnic ended up back in the stand as my intention was just to remove it from the pitch.”

“Having just lost a goal I was eager to get the match restarted as quickly as possible and I would like to apologise for any distress caused by this action.”

The club will be making no further comment on this situation
Is Liewell also with Strachan at Dundee, as it’s a well worn style Liewell press release, We Didn’t Nae Done It!

That's all it takes for Dundee and Thumb to bat away any incoming flak. They know they will be protected by the Scottish MSM so they can get away with utter pish statements like that.

Why? Because Rangers aren't involved in this one. Compare this to the reaction to Kent and Morelos after the 2-1 win at their midden. The MSM are enablers to this stinking hypocrisy and a big reason why Scottish football in general is in an utterly desperate state.

The redacted bits might the most interesting - they might reveal what happens if an offenece takes place not covered by the laws of the game.
Yes seen a few redacted cant find anything else that says it. But some are interesting in what they do and don't, especially the ejecting of fans

Watch the video again, I'm sure he firstly spits out his chewing gum and kicks it towards the fans, then does the same with the smoke grenade. Skanky horrible individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back