Sean Goss joins on loan until end of season

Some of the early posters in this thread should hang their heads in shame. Maybe one day these people will learn that people that work in football often know what they are doing when it comes to recruitment and not to judge a player before you have actually seen him play.

Defo a Mark Allen signing.

He is a sitting midfielder (can play left back). Very technical and a really good passer of the ball, hence the comparisons to Carrick.

He was rated really highly at Man Utd and it was a really good move for QPR getting him but I’ve no idea whats happened to him there.

On the face of it, looks like a no risk signing which could end up a masterstroke if he hits the heights he was tipped for at Man Utd.

I will hold my hand up and say I wasnt impressed when I heard he was going to sign. But very happily been proved wrong so far.

Going back to the first page this caught my eye. But if murty was thinking about this for the old firm game he would have been tried out at LB last night. Or is this going to be one of those occasional WTF genius moments - Tugay at sweeper etc

Tremendous player so enjoy him while we have him.

Must admit when he signed I thought where the f.uck do that come from!

Just wish there was some way of keeping him!!

Guy I know who has a season ticket at lotus road can’t beleive how decent he has been for us. Quite funny given they are terrible.

I posted before - the couple of times I've watched QPR - on the box & in highlights - Goss is exactly what they are missing - don't let them know that though - let's keep it quiet amongst ourselves only -
I'd love to sign this guy- looks sheer class to me

Nothing more arrogant than Gers fans having a go at Gers management and new signings before they have even kicked a ball for the club, shocking way to treat new players...........
The guy had played 7 games in total before he signed. Yes some posters went ott but ripping them in this thread is dim like behavour.

Some of the early posters in this thread should hang their heads in shame. Maybe one day these people will learn that people that work in football often know what they are doing when it comes to recruitment and not to judge a player before you have actually seen him play.

We should call them out.

He's been a lot better than I was expecting, so far. Hope he continues this for the rest of he season!
Hope he continues for the rest of this season and beyond! Certainly a player we should be looking to sign on a permanent deal.

Yay, going for 55..

Signings like this merely confirms what I thought.

The ruling on King has affected us despite the board stating it wouldn’t.

Signings like this will definitely have the fans queuing up for the renewals in a few months
6 apps for QPR. Doubt he is a 1st team play
What would be the point of this signing?

Other than just another body in taking a wage.

Do we have any football strategy at all going on at Ibrox?

Instead of galvanising the support, more and more will be getting scunnered with it all if this is going through.
Think about it. If he was any bloody good why would a struggling QPR side be punting him out on loan !

er!
Some of initial threads from the FFers

The ball he took on the half volley that drilled right through the St. Johnstone team and set us on an attack was awesome.

His range of passing is stauner material.

He doesn't crash into tackles, he either gets to the ball first, does a pieces of skill or dummy, retains/wins possession and always looks for a positive pass.

Then he steps up and curls a 25 yard free kick into the back of the net.

We've seen Davis, McArthur and Morrison mentioned, I'd rather have Seen Goss on a permanent deal.

Baller.

Back