DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
LO4wxzE.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMING WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Last edited:
Mon the Gers, just do it.

Time to stand up and turn on the style Rangers to earn a comfortable victory, anything less will see us in a hard struggle for 90 minutes.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Battle fever on for the game (never thought I’d ever say that for a Hibs game). Come on Rangers, give them a doing. Put them back in their place.

Bit mental that Hibs are 7/1 for this. Are they missing a stack of players as well?
They were 9/1 earlier in the week so someone has bet them. Rangers will beat them because although we haven’t played well neither have they.

McGregor
Tav goldson(Simpson) balogun bassey
Kamara lundstrum hagi
Roofe Morelos aribo

3-1 us
I’d be happy with that team should Goldson make it.

If it’s Simpson I might prefer a different midfielder in place of Hagi who may protect the back line better.

I’d also probably start Sakala and play Roofe off the bench. But it’s not something i’d lose my shit over if the gaffer went the other way.

Massive game tomorrow goes without saying 3 points at any cost required. Can we score goals and take the pressure off the back line ? Will we create any chances ? I think we can. 2-1 to Rangers Sakala and Arfield

No doubt that prick Porteous will be out to wind Alfie up. Needs to keep the head and start putting the ball in the net.

Don't particularly disagree with you but that is a strange way to phrase it.
I obviously want us to play well. But his statement is not correct.

We could play in the same lethargic way and still be top. We are far superior to Hibs and don’t need to be at our best to beat them. Of course it significantly improves our chances if we play well. But I don’t know why people make those negative declarations that aren’t even true.

Have a feeling it’ll be a tough game and probably won’t be pretty at times but I’m going for a hard fought 1-0 win - Morelos to score.

Alfie likes a goal against them.

Shall we run a sweep for the minute of the porteous yellow card?

I’ll go for 32nd minute.

Have a feeling it’ll be a tough game and probably won’t be pretty at times but I’m going for a hard fought 1-0 win - Morelos to score.

I’ll go for 32nd minute.
I’ll give you that he almost certainly should have had a booking by minute 32. But also that it’s highly unlikely he receives one until maybe minute 82.

I’ll give you that he almost certainly should have had a booking by minute 32. But also that it’s highly unlikely he receives one until maybe minute 82.
He will be due one from the 5th minute probably. If Morelos has his game face on he will play him like a fiddle, have him running risk of red card etc.

We are clear favourites and rightly so

Seems a lot of Anxiety around this match I personally dont know what the fuss is about

We’ll beat the spoon burners without getting out of second gear.
Feels like some of the yellow streak is seeping away from the forum since the match thread was posted.

Further away from a shite performance in Europe and a few more got the battle fever on?

I’ll go for 32nd minute.
32 minute? That will be in the aftermath of us scoring our first goal then. Probably for protesting to the Referee that he didn’t mean to haul down our player as he put it in the net.

I fancy us to go with a 4-3-1-2 tomorrow. With our lack of goals, maybe 2 strikers is an option we should try.

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson or Simpson
Balogun
Barisic

Kamara
Lundstram
Aribo

Hagi

Morelos
Wright

I fancy us to go with a 4-3-1-2 tomorrow. With our lack of goals, maybe 2 strikers is an option we should try.

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson or Simpson
Balogun
Barisic

Kamara
Lundstram
Aribo

Hagi

Morelos
Wright
Decent line up.

Would argue Sakala deserves a start more than Wright on recent showings. I say that as someone who thinks Wright is and will be a good player. Just didn’t take his chance when Kent was out unfortunately

We are clear favourites and rightly so

Seems a lot of Anxiety around this match I personally dont know what the fuss is about

We’ll beat the spoon burners without getting out of second gear.
Won two of their last six but from what I’ve being reading on here you’d think they had a ten point lead at the top of the table.

Are there two teams called Hibs in the league ?

Decent line up.

Would argue Sakala deserves a start more than Wright on recent showings. I say that as someone who thinks Wright is and will be a good player. Just didn’t take his chance when Kent was out unfortunately
I liked Wright up beside Morelos in the 2nd half v Alashkert, think it's a pairing with real potential.

Plus Sakala ran himself into the ground 2 nights ago and Wright should be raring to go after being dropped lately.

All about opinion though, and the Gaffer never agrees with me anyway.

Won two of their last six but from what I’ve being reading on here you’d think they had a ten point lead at the top of the table.

Are there two teams called Hibs in the league ?
Working back from this weekend

St Johnstone home 1-0, dodgy pen by all accounts and a Saints red card
Dundee Utd away league cup 3-1 win
St Mirren home 2-2
Hearts away 0-0

I get the poster's points. Rangers havent been in good form and scraping results (the best results in the country). However, if that is cause for concern re: Rangers ability to get a result this weekend, surely they have to be consistent and admit that our opponents have been playing poorly and scraping inferior results overall (as evidenced by the league position). They cant use a certain argument to question Rangers credentials for a positive result, whilst ignoring the same argument is more damning for the opposition (and thats before you get into other factors like quality of the respective first XI's, squads, coaches and managers, home field advantage).

Back