MOTM Poll Rangers v Hibernian - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beat this filth and hopefully spark our season in to life.

Can't keep strolling in first gear, won't cut it.

Some key players needing to step up too, Tav Morelos, Kamara, Aribo etc.

They need to start running they have been absolutely disgraceful so far.

My team:

Either Keeper

Tav Goldson Balogun either left back

Kamara Lundstram Aribo

Hagi Morelos Wright

Feel like Hagi always turns up v Hibs, two winning goals and a couple of assists in his small sample of games v them. I can't decide which left back I'd play, Bassey can get by people but Borna has more quality on delivery. Lundstram's ball winning and energy will be useful in midfield.

No doubt Gerrard will name a totally different 11.

2-1 or 2-0.

Hagi and Morelos.

Worried about this game given the fact we're just not scoring at the moment. Our goal difference at this point last season was more than double what it is now. We need to start scoring a hell of a lot more in order to distance ourselves from the pack.

I predict Gerrard will go with;

Shagger

Tav
Goldson
Balogun
Barisic

Aribo
Lundstram
Kamara

Hagi
Morelos
Roofe

Davis will be rested after Thursday. Bassey will be kept on the bench as back up CB. Sakala, Wright and Arfield will be subbed on at some point.

Really need to put these upstarts in their place. Thinking they are going to win easily time to tear them apart.

This is not going to be an easy game for us, hopefully I'm wrong, their defence is not that great we need to nullify their threats up front.
I'll take 1-0 win, but we'll need to start playing a lot better, this form can't go on .

Decent line up.

Would argue Sakala deserves a start more than Wright on recent showings. I say that as someone who thinks Wright is and will be a good player. Just didn’t take his chance when Kent was out unfortunately
Agreed. Sakala has pace and energy. He lacks finesse and composure and he is also terrible for strayng offside (even his actual goal was offside), but so did Morelos in his first season. Sakala does offer movement and enthusiasm, which we generally lack at the moment.

2-0 to the champions today.

Had to pull out this morning and put my ticket on seat sub, daughter got a sickness bug. Gutted as I was looking forward to it but no way I could have went.

Oddly today we could actually do with the hiv scum fans in the ground to reflect the importance of the game.

Need to get these "red Zones" to feck

Whatever the team, we require more urgency and effort. We've only seen that in one forty five minutes all season.

Hopefully we up our game to what it should be today. We play better usually against the better teams and I expect a hard fought win .
Mon the bears :shh:

Think we might have edged out Motherwell with Batistuta and Muller up front
The first half against Motherwell I thought was the best we had played all season the game should have been out of sight at half time,the 2nd half was the total opposite we have yet to play again at that level it’s very frustrating and puzzling to say the least should be an open game today.

Just play like we want to score goals and win it rather than rack up the pass count and hope a goal comes somehow.

4-4-2

Need to sort the tactics cannae blame the players for everything.

McGregor.

Patterson.
Goldson(hopefully)
Balogun
Barisic

Tav
Davis
Kamara
Aribo

Sakala
Alfie

I like this bet, Rangers win, over 2.5 goals, Hibs to get a red card(is one of the more honest refs today that will book opponents Walsh) 14/1 betfair.

The chances of that set up are absolutely zero.

I'm expecting a tough game and Rangers to win by 1 goal
Prove me wrong Rangers and hammer these bastards
Come on Rangers

Rangers having to go through a threshold for consecutive league pts total today that the present Rangers line-ups don`t look up to,I suspect we`ll drop pts in one of the next two games.

I predict a double for Alfie today. Hard fought game but 2-0 Gers in the end.

Sorry I may have missed this, but when does RTV kick off today? Want to make sure I get kids sat down for the armed forces day recognition.

As for the game itself, I’d much rather be taking on hibs at home today than away!

Sorry I may have missed this, but when does RTV kick off today? Want to make sure I get kids sat down for the armed forces day recognition.

As for the game itself, I’d much rather be taking on hibs at home today than away!
Normally 25-30 mins before mate, so probably 2.35pm

Quite pleased Patterson is being given a chance. Tav is not offering enough at the moment going forward and has been terrible defensively

Back