It's mental down at Newcastle v Spurs today

Nothing wrong with being taught drama, Good for kids self confidence. It’s RE that’s a lot of shite.

I was being a bit facetious. Just highlighting the things that do get taught prominently - compare and contrast with first aid etc

Ginola was wrong about the Defib, they are easy to use and are designed for a novice to use, they actually tell you what to do and guide you through it, its the confidence to use it that is the difficult bit.
100%. I was trained in first aid and was surprised about how easy they were to use.

I can’t imagine the stress you would be under having to hit the button.

As a side thought. Maybe clubs should ask fans who are medically trained to make themselves known and have them strategically placed throughout the stadium.

100%. I was trained in first aid and was surprised about how easy they were to use.

I can’t imagine the stress you would be under having to hit the button.

As a side thought. Maybe clubs should ask fans who are medically trained to make themselves known and have them strategically placed throughout the stadium.
Yes, good to know, they are quite a few of them outside shops etc but the worry would be how to use them. Think I will find out more about their use.

RE was a laugh. It's the likes of History and home economics that were a waste of time. Who cares about the past or how to sew or cook.
I actually love history now, I think it's more how it's taught than what it is.

But yes, improvements could be made dropping shitey subjects we don't need anymore and be replaced with personal finances and how to manage them, health and first aid etc. Start by binning French, my two teachers one thought he was a fkn robot (I'm not kidding by the way, the day he lost it altogether he started saying he had been sent to destroy us, never to be seen again) and the other was a smelly old bitch!

But yes, improvements could be made dropping shitey subjects we don't need anymore and be replaced with personal finances and how to manage them, health and first aid etc. Start by binning French, my two teachers one thought he was a fkn robot (I'm not kidding by the way, the day he lost it altogether he started saying he had been sent to destroy us, never to be seen again) and the other was a smelly old bitch!
I forgot about French and German. Only thing about French was learning joe le taxi watching the Vannesa Paradis video.

Hated history at school. The world wars were another world away, But as you grow older they grow closer, I love history now.

Good chance they will keep Bruce until January or the end of the season. Abramovich kept Ranieri at Chelsea for a season after buying them.
In fairness, Ranieri had been given an ageing squad, turned it into a young one which gradually improved in the first couple of full seasons. Nobody would question him signing Lampard for a ton of money, in hindsight.

The Chelsea fans I know thought he was hard done-by even after the first Abramovich season and the massive initial outlay, but then they weren't expecting to win the league first go. Let's see how Newcastle fans think about things.

How mentally deflating.

Losing 3-1 with 15 mins to play and you bring Ryan Fraser on.

...watch him score 2 goals now.

He doesn't have to take him out. Who cares if they lose 4-1 instead of 3-1? Now he misses Crystal Palace where they're more likely to pick up points.

He doesn't have to take him out. Who cares if they lose 4-1 instead of 3-1? Now he misses Crystal Palace where they're more likely to pick up points.
the way Newcastle are defending here, I doubt it

they probably need to make a decision on the manager soon because as it stands, they are going down without changes

Reactions: Moz
Back