Motherwell away

There won’t be any point in silvers renewing because they will get Livi twice and either St Johnstone or Dundee.

You could ditch mygers, save £50 turn up at all 3 games meet the busses and get as many tickets as you like.
What happens come semi and final matches?

They seem to be just bumbling along making it up as they go.
In fairness, why would they care when it’s only half a dozen or so emailing them?

Everyone that’s disgruntled or wants questions answered should be emailing and cc’ing in Robertson since the MyGers team just blank you

Also, we’ve made the SLO aware of the threshold issue, why’s there been no communication either way - it’s either a mistake or not, just tell us

Still not had a single away ticket and even missed out on the Livi ballot on first day of the season. MyGers silver. Something seriously wrong with the current process

Try to have faith in the system but if some Silvers are on multiple tickets and others are waiting for their first, it is hard
I know mate it’s not looking good but I think the club are also adjusting to the new system as I said the first ticket we got two of us got a ticket and my mate didn’t in our F&F group same with my two cousins one got and one didn’t , but this game we all got tickets so they seem to have tidied up that part at least , hopefully by the time we get one round of all the away games it will even out

I know mate it’s not looking good but I think the club are also adjusting to the new system as I said the first ticket we got two of us got a ticket and my mate didn’t in our F&F group same with my two cousins one got and one didn’t , but this game we all got tickets so they seem to have tidied up that part at least , hopefully by the time we get one round of all the away games it will even out

I don't grudge anyone a ticket!

I'm just shrugging my shoulders at it all.

TO seem to be totally unaccountable in terms of how they are running things.

Mass confusion.

Still not had a single away ticket and even missed out on the Livi ballot on first day of the season. MyGers silver. Something seriously wrong with the current process
It's a silly question but have you definitely registered for each game? And completed the registration process and received a confirmation email?

Have you emailed them about the thresholds?
SLO was dealing with it last week but has went AWOL. Wonder why…

All points have been updated so not sure why he says they hadn’t. No excuse for thresholds not being updated and no excuse for the lack of communication.

More and more people becoming disgruntled, my advice is email them and share your feelings

I firmly believe the way MyGers works will change fairly soon as the club will probably realise renewals are going to nose dive as there’s thousands who joined for access to away games but they’ve been papped in silver or bronze

It’ll be like the old CCCS with no tiers but we’ll have to pay for entry

SLO was dealing with it last week but has went AWOL. Wonder why…

All points have been updated so not sure why he says they hadn’t. No excuse for thresholds not being updated and no excuse for the lack of communication.
@Greg Marshall any update on when the thresholds are being rectified or when the club will provide confirmation they’re not changing?

Pretty important information that the fans deserve an answer on. I’d say it’s more important than programme sales tbh

More and more people becoming disgruntled, my advice is email them and share your feelings

I firmly believe the way MyGers works will change fairly soon as the club will probably realise renewals are going to nose dive as there’s thousands who joined for access to away games but they’ve been papped in silver or bronze

It’ll be like the old CCCS with no tiers but we’ll have to pay for entry
MyGers has been badly managed from the start. The go from one mistake to a bigger mistake.

But with 34k members and only 8k ish applying for away games, I doubt many will not renew.

MyGers has been badly managed from the start. The go from one mistake to a bigger mistake.

But with 34k members and only 8k ish applying for away games, I doubt many will not renew.
If even 4000 didn’t renew, that’s a large chunk of money they club will have budgeted for

I also think there’ll be some of the 26,000 others that don’t renew if they don’t get a cup final ticket when it comes to the Hampden ballots. People will have joined to see what it’s about and realise there’s no tangible benefits other than tickets

Nothing again in gold, Ross county fastest finger I got but through the ballots I’ve only had Dundee and St Johnstone but that was a second ballot, pish

Silver has been more brutal than expected!

Honestly just been easier for me to get them on here, or on Twitter or outside the ground. Genuinely less hassle doing that.
Is there usually quite a few available outside the ground at away games? Considering trying outside st mirren or Motherwell.

I’m the exact same.

Forgot to apply for st mirren but not had a single ticket and wasn’t successful for Livingston either.

Somehow managed to get arsenal though lol

Gold member.

Not had Motherwell or St Mirren but got every game before that.

Looks like thresholds aren't being changed and gold is becoming over populated.

Is there usually quite a few available outside the ground at away games? Considering trying outside st mirren or Motherwell.

If you're early enough to meet the buses you've got a good shout.

Always someone hungover and misses the bus or similar last-minute call-offs.

Gold member.

I’d encourage you to email the mygers/SLO email to ask for clarity on when thresholds will be updated or if they’re remaining the same, when fans will be informed

Suspect there will be some method in the madness of putting all games up due to 4/5 of them being Cat A games.

Gold member.

Be plenty in that situation with the amount who've moved into gold because of the no tier update.

Because they've allowed more into gold because of the no tier update. I think it probably sounds right that some will only be on 2.
As others have mentioned though, it's strange I got two games in a row when we were initially told that you go to the back of the queue once you get allocated a ticket. That's clearly not happened, so either that's a mistake or they've changed that process too.

Be plenty in that situation with the amount who've moved into gold because of the no tier update.
Did you ever get a final answer in terms of when thresholds would be updated and confirmed?

Feel as if they’ve been let off the hook a bit, hope more contact them

Back