Motherwell away

Gold member, showing as Motherwell balloted so that will be my 3rd along with st johnstone and Dundee 2nd ballot. Anyone noticed you can register for all away games up to winter shut down! Have had no email regarding this!

No tears here, just a bit of clarity wouldn’t go amiss

Sorted for Motherwell now but accepted that I rightly missed out in the ballot

Mate i honestly think this is some laugh now. I was raging at the start of the season. See now its just an absolute free for all. Ive applied for a gazillion tickets this morning and will be in for some shock of all 3 season tickets get all they games and they decide there taking all the payments at the same time next week

If you have “balloted supporter” in you history does that mean you have been successful but just haven’t had email? (Sorry if asked before)

If you have “balloted supporter” in you history does that mean you have been successful but just haven’t had email? (Sorry if asked before)
Yeah, emails will be out later but you’re successful

@The_Degan @Aww Skew quick question. Do you guys know if your mygers points total in your profile section updates live, so as in as each game or purchase is made it moves up there and then, or is it only when they do the “updates” every few months. Just I’m a bawhair off gold but not sure if that includes recent purchases or not. (Hope that makes sense)

@The_Degan @Aww Skew quick question. Do you guys know if your mygers points total in your profile section updates live, so as in as each game or purchase is made it moves up there and then, or is it only when they do the “updates” every few months. Just I’m a bawhair off gold but not sure if that includes recent purchases or not. (Hope that makes sense)
It doesn't update live.

They manually add points later on whenever they feel like it.

Pretty sure the points are updated every 12 weeks and the most recent one has just been done , I might be talking utter nonsense though :))

Usually the updates are done 12 weekly - ones just happened last week

However, you’ll get the odd live update as we go along, for example programmes. If you buy something big it’s always useful to know how many points you were on before purchase incase they accidentally don’t get added

All points are added manually by the MyGers team (seriously)

Usually the updates are done 12 weekly - ones just happened last week

However, you’ll get the odd live update as we go along, for example programmes. If you buy something big it’s always useful to know how many points you were on before purchase incase they accidentally don’t get added

All points are added manually by the MyGers team (seriously)
That’s for the info. Eugh aye I just bought the Edmonton house package and forgot to not what I was on so got no chance of figuring it out. A statement of some sort that you can review would be useful (obviously this would be the equivalent of organising a moon landing for the TO)

That’s for the info. Eugh aye I just bought the Edmonton house package and forgot to not what I was on so got no chance of figuring it out. A statement of some sort that you can review would be useful (obviously this would be the equivalent of organising a moon landing for the TO)
You can email mygers and ask for a points breakdown , I did this a couple of weeks ago and got it within about 10 mins

You can email mygers@rangers.co.uk and request a full breakdown of points if you don’t believe your points are accurate

Hope this helps :)

I’ve still no idea how the ballots are meant to work, especially for bronze members. If there’s 30k MyGers Members then Bronze maybe makes up half of that - folk who have signed up just to try and get season tickets, people abroad, actual folk who are ST holders but still in bronze.
If only about 1700 Bronze members are applying for away matches - how does a rotational ballot work?

It’s a farce that some people in silver seem to have nothing while others have 2/2. No clarity or explanation just makes things worse.

Plot thickens.
I think they have tweaked the tiers i am on 1501 and i am now silver tier October.
Doesnt change the fact Gold people should not be 0/2 when others are 2/2 on the last ballots.

Nor should silver people be 0 for season and others on 2.

Nor should 2 ballots have been done with people in the wrong tier as the ticket office was incapable of adding points and updating thresholds together. Awaiting confirmation that the new golds are back to silver with their 2 gold tickets allocated.

Plot thickens.

Doesnt change the fact Gold people should not be 0/2 when others are 2/2 on the last ballots.

Nor should silver people be 0 for season and others on 2.
Correct it’s broken, I have had 2 in silver but know mates that are on 0.

I’ve still no idea how the ballots are meant to work, especially for bronze members. If there’s 30k MyGers Members then Bronze maybe makes up half of that - folk who have signed up just to try and get season tickets, people abroad, actual folk who are ST holders but still in bronze.
If only about 1700 Bronze members are applying for away matches - how does a rotational ballot work?

It’s a farce that some people in silver seem to have nothing while others have 2/2. No clarity or explanation just makes things worse.
You also need to be a season ticket holder to get away games , nothing like 30k qualify for away tickets .

I haven’t applied for any games this season but have applied for the remaining domestic away games this year. I wonder which one I’ll get, if any

Yeah mine said Gold for Motherwell email & the website Silver when checking today. Up at 1525
Omg, that is actually wild

So people have got tickets out the gold tier when they shouldn’t have and now back down?

This going to be communicated to the fans or what?

Fair play to the silvers that got the tickets for both games, not their fault and I think any anger is aimed at the wrong people.

Not really got much complimentary things to say about the people administering this nonsense

I think they have tweaked the tiers i am on 1501 and i am now silver member October.
Aye mine has updated to October 2021.

Points threshold is still showing the same as previous though currently, hopefully just about to update them then if you are silver and on 1501, as 1501 would of had you gold previously.

Only the points from pre season games up to Livingston were automatically added - then they get added every 12 weeks

I'm just glad they're back down tbh. Can't be letting every c*nt in gold.
I’m torn about it tbf - the major issue with it is the communication

Are any lessons going to be learned for the January update or the April update?

Lunacy to do point updates on a live system without ensuring it didn’t temporarily impact tier thresholds

Hopefully a bit of good news story for the silvers that were promoted that they’ve got 2 extra tickets that they might not have got otherwise. I do have sympathy for them

Is it right we get 12+ a season whilst others struggle to get 3? I’m not sure I agree but that’s what rangers have created, albeit they’ve messed it up numerous times

I must’ve missed this? Do you mean his press release apologising bud?
Yes I was the T&C ranter that emailed him and he apologised publicly.

Nothing was proven up to now. Just waiting to hear if people are now Silver again with their 2 gold tickets.

The 0/2 2/2 thing across all the tiers is also wrong.

Lunacy to do point updates on a live system without ensuring it didn’t temporarily impact tier thresholds

Hopefully a bit of good news story for the silvers that were promoted that they’ve got 2 extra tickets that they might not have got otherwise. I do have sympathy for them

Is it right we get 12+ a season whilst others struggle to get 3? I’m not sure I agree but that’s what rangers have created, albeit they’ve messed it up numerous times
Yes. It's rewarding loyalty. It's not an everyone deserves the same chance as we are all a family scheme pish

That's the thing that needs addressed from Rangers/SLO going forward. Can't happen again in 3 months time.

Yes I was the T&C ranter that emailed him and he apologised publicly.

Nothing was proven up to now. Just waiting to hear if people are now Silver again with their 2 gold tickets.

The 0/2 2/2 thing across all the tiers is also wrong.
Vague recollection but don’t think you ever posted email, did you?

I’m waiting to hear from my pal if he’s back to silver which will confirm it

They’ve tweaked the tiers back?

So people that got gold tier tickets now going back to silver?

Honestly?
When you look at the membership tier page on the website it still has the original points thresholds from July but when you look at the membership tier part below which shows your own tier mine says "Gold Member October 2021".

So people have got tickets out the gold tier when they shouldn’t have and now back down?

Fair play to the silvers that got the tickets for both games, not their fault and I think any anger is aimed at the wrong people.

Not really got much complimentary things to say about the people administering this nonsense
This is what I posted way back - I was 5 points off gold and allocated silver tier status- after Brighton and Real Madrid games I had points added that took me over the gold threshold- all MyGers emails to register for away games had me a gold tier member but the tier membership had me still as silver- when they stopped adding after Livingston/Dunfermline my points total was 5016 but my tier still stated silver as membership status although they were regarding me as in gold tier due to points total at end of July

They’ve tweaked the tiers back?

So people that got gold tier tickets now going back to silver?

Honestly?
If they genuinely have tweaked the tiers back surely the points thresholds have been updated to allow this - now the serious question- How many points have they tweaked the tiers by to allow the threshold to be effective

Motherwell confirmation email now received.
£30 adult,conc £21,kid £3.
closing date for buying Friday 9 am.

If they genuinely have tweaked the tiers back surely the points thresholds have been updated to allow this - now the serious question- How many points have they tweaked the tiers by to allow the threshold to be effective
Well, it would need to be more than the default increase for league games

All ST holders would’ve got the extra 25 points for 5 league games and majority would’ve bought home cup games

It would need to be, say, 10 points above that. They could look at the max/min points accruals and then raise the thresholds based on the Q3 upper quartile middle score

It’s not hard to do in practice but probably harder to explain in a message tbh. Essentially take you an hour or two to create a model and it would tell you what to raise it by

For the Ross County free for all, I had 15020 points but showed silver tier as tiers hadn't been updated. I held off intill the silver tier alloted time, when I got in, I was refused the chance to apply as it stated I was over the silver points threshold and should have applied during the gold tier. I've now got 1591 points and it's still showing silver but emails show gold.

When I click Membership Tier I am now showing as Gold Member October 2021.

Back