Motherwell away

What were you before? Silver?

If so, have you bought added stuff outwith league attendance and home cup games?
I was Silver on 1480 pts at the initial update in the summer.

Now 1533 pts, only via match attendance/purchases. Kind of refusing to buy any of the extras.

Clicked the link on the email but getting the error message below which is not allowing me to checkout anybody found a way around this?

In order to purchase MOTHERWELL FC V RANGERS FC, you must have previously purchased or been allocated Motherwell Balloted Supporter. To proceed please purchase Motherwell Balloted Supporter, or reallocate this item to another supporter and update your basket.

MYGERS UPDATE-
For the first points update, as of 09 July 2021, the points breakdown will be as below:

MyGers Gold Member – 1501 and Above Points
MyGers Silver Member – 851-1500 Points
MyGers Bronze Member – 20-850 points

Membership Tier
Gold Member October 2021

I was Silver on 1480 pts at the initial update in the summer.

Now 1533 pts, only via match attendance/purchases. Kind of refusing to buy any of the extras.
I suspect the new cut off is 1530 as that’s just above the points you’d get for home league attendance + home cup games I’m sure

Just bought mine and my son's, surprised that he was automatically allocated a juvenile ticket as he has a concession season ticket as he's 17, same happened with Dundee and he was asked his age at the ticket checkpoint, however at £3 instead of £21 I'm not complaining!

Clicked the link on the email but getting the error message below which is not allowing me to checkout anybody found a way around this?

In order to purchase MOTHERWELL FC V RANGERS FC, you must have previously purchased or been allocated Motherwell Balloted Supporter. To proceed please purchase Motherwell Balloted Supporter, or reallocate this item to another supporter and update your basket.
Have you logged in?

Am I doing something wrong I've applied for every away game, I'm on cccs, silver my gers and still not had anything yet. I log into my rangers account go to mygers match Registration and register is this the way its done.

MYGERS UPDATE-
For the first points update, as of 09 July 2021, the points breakdown will be as below:

Membership Tier
Gold Member October 2021
That's not the points updated.

UPDATE-

Membership Tier
Gold Member October 2021
The threshold points should be updated as before as indicated by “as of 09 July 2021”.

So I’d believe the tiers are accurate but not cut offs

I'm Gold and never got one for Motherwell.

I've had St Johnstone, Dundee and St Mirren and missed out on Ross County and Motherwell.

3/5 applied so far as a Gold Tier member. Hmmmmmm

Last edited:
Am I doing something wrong I've applied for every away game, I'm on cccs, silver my gers and still not had anything yet. I log into my rangers account go to mygers match Registration and register is this the way its done.
You go to MyGers - Match Registration, then you add 1 registration to basket and go all the way through the checkout process (no charge). Then you should receive an email confirmation of your free "purchase".

Have you received the emails confirming you've registered?

the tiers have 100 percent changed as everyone seems to be October now

But there hasn't been any emails yet, I thought Stuart Robertson said we were getting better communication

I'm Gold and never got one for Motherwell.

I've had St Johnstone, Dundee and St Mirren and missed out on Ross County and Motherwell.

3/5 applied so far as a Gold Tier member. Hmmmmmm
Ross county doesn't count as it was fastest finger 1st so you've been successful 3 out of 4 times in the ballot which majority of gold seem to be on

the tiers have 100 percent changed as everyone seems to be October now

But there hasn't been any emails yet, I thought Stuart Robertson said we were getting better communication
Was it you that said the SLO had informed you he was to stop answering tweets or responding to social media posts?

Got Motherwell email there.

That’s me on 4 out of 5 (missed St Mirren).

Hopefully miss Livi as I’ll get a ticket easily for that anyway and then get Easter Road through MyGers.

You go to MyGers - Match Registration, then you add 1 registration to basket and go all the way through the checkout process (no charge). Then you should receive an email confirmation of your free "purchase".

Have you received the emails confirming you've registered?
Cheers, yes received confirmation just no tickets yet, thought I would have had one by now

I’m in Gold,only applied for St.Mirren and Motherwell and I’ve got both,happy to get them but didn’t think you could get two in a row with allocations probably under 4,000 for both grounds.

Got one, second of the season after St Johnstone. I'm silver.

EDIT: just noticed from my email I'm now in gold. No idea when that happened although knowing me I've probably not been paying attention.

Have applied for all but one game for me and my son this season, in silver and not had a single ticket.

Clearly the rules they outlined a few months back are not being followed, not really sure why I expected them to follow them really.

Back