12-1

i just love the fact that mhob have had more thrashings in recent years than any Scottish club never mind British , im tempted to say stop representing scotland in the champions league you utter embarrassment but them i remember its fucking brilliant entertainment so carry on :):):):):p

i just love the fact that mhob have had more thrashings in recent years than any Scottish club never mind British , im tempted to say stop representing scotland in the champions league you utter embarrassment but them i remember its fucking brilliant entertainment so carry on :):):):):p

How dare you say that. They're Invincibles, I tell ya. :D:D:D:D

If we were humped 12-1 in two games by the same team in Europe, I'm sure the Scottish tabloid media wouldn't be calling it an aggregate score in their celebratory 12 page pull-out souvenir. They really wouldn't. Also, when they ever mention a humiliating 7-1 scoreline again in their rags, we'll know exactly what they're referring to. :D
:D:D:D:D exactly

Bear enjoys septic getting utterly pumped and some pick up on his choice of vocabulary.

"Combined" Score of two official competitive games, one home game, one away game.

T W E L V E ----- O N E

Just enjoy the moment ffs rather than pick holes in a joyful bears happiness.

Lurkers, Get It Up Ye's

I must have a different understanding of the aggregate score in football.

I am with you. Its funny enough 7-1 without having to make stuff up. Have we beaten Hamilton 4-2 on aggregate this season?

Bear enjoys septic getting utterly pumped and some pick up on his choice of vocabulary.

"Combined" Score of two official competitive games, one home game, one away game.

T W E L V E ----- O N E

Just enjoy the moment ffs rather than pick holes in a joyful bears happiness.

Lurkers, Get It Up Ye's
:D:D:D:D:D nail on head mate

It's nice seeing Celtic get stuffed but I find it hard to join in the celebrations.

I'd give my left testicle to have us playing in Paris tonight and getting humped 7-1. Hell, I'd take 17-0 and winning one corner in the second half.
You are one sick puppy. 17-0 really LOL.

im going into work with some tims faces to look forward to the same ones who gloat when we get beat hmmmmm never had a 7-1 mind you :p:p:p cant wait to see their hidden quiet faces lol

I am with you. Its funny enough 7-1 without having to make stuff up. Have we beaten Hamilton 4-2 on aggregate this season?

The word aggregate is irrelevant.

I was asking if it's the highest score record for 2 matches (home/away) in the Champions League. The choice of vocabulary is not really important.

The benefits of posts like these though is its always good for bringing a few lurkers to the surface.

Also, if the tims were to beat someone in the league by a ridiculous amount over the course of the season then of course the media would lap it and use an aggregate score.

Don’t know why anyone wants to argue this aggregate or two separate scores thing.

It’s a thing of beauty whichever way you look at it.

The funniest bit is that they were coming out tonight to put down a marker for the future.

Boardrooms throughout Europe will now be at panic stations.

The word aggregate is irrelevant.

I was asking if it's the highest score record for 2 matches (home/away) in the Champions League. The choice of vocabulary is not really important.

The benefits of posts like these though is its always good for bringing a few lurkers to the surface.

Also, if the tims were to beat someone in the league by a ridiculous amount over the course of the season then of course the media would lap it and use an aggregate score.

Ah so if someone disagrees with your post they are a "lurker"

I get it now.

This is exactly what I mean. Aggregate scores are only used for semi finals etc.
Head to head is the first tie breaker used to determine group placings in the Champios League.
Sorry to piss on your chips (I'm not really) but aggregate score is very much in use in the groups.

Tibbsy stop stealing my thunder and continuing to use words like vocabulary and combined.

You will only continue to confuse those who never had a non-denominational education.

WATP

Hopefully a marvelous kick in the baws that lasts all the way through until Sunday night. Apparently you cant buy history, well the worst ever Scottish team defeat over two games in any European competition suggests otherwise.

That's what happens when you try to kill off your biggest challenger.
Gutted the bastards scored to be honest. TWELVE goals lost and they spin a positive hahaha

Benfica holds the overall record by beating Stade Dudelange 18–0 in the preliminary round in 1965–66. They beat the Luxembourgers by 8–0 and 10–0

Different comp (cup winners cup), in the early eighties Rangers beat a Maltese team 18-0.

So Rodgers has been in charge of their biggest home and away defeats EVER in Europe...another 7-1 pumping tonight as well. Embarrassing.

Wonder how much stick he'll get from the media though (don't laugh).

Posted this on another thread,

St Brenda has been a manager seventeen times in CL group games with Liverpool and the poets,

He's won twice.

Rodgers has said this will motivate his team for Sunday. The spin on this is remarkable. Deflect and deny, another humiliation to be swept under the carpet, and when they hammer that useless lot on Sunday, the media will tell us how ' invincible ' they are.

Rodgers has said this will motivate his team for Sunday. The spin on this is remarkable. Deflect and deny, another humiliation to be swept under the carpet, and when they hammer that useless lot on Sunday, the media will tell us how ' invincible ' they are.

By the weekend last night's humiliation won't have happened. We all imagined it.

Head to heads count in the Champions league, though, its how placings are decided if they tie on points.

Crying out loud - talk about getting hung up on minor detail - just enjoy the fact they got battered - I don't get it, how some posters try and split the atom on every thread.....just enjoy their pain and humiliation, that should be in your DNA.

I watched every minute of it on tv. What an enjoyable night, disappointed I didn’t record it though.

What an enjoyable evening, loved every single goal and wallowed in there pain,

Thank you trannyshagger thanks for the nights excellent entertainment.

The “invincibles “the “untouchables “ “Scotland’s finest “what an embarrassment,mhedia Will still find some glory in defeat,what have you learned from past years Brenda?hee haw,and yer still shyte.

Bayern Munich holds the biggest margin of overall home and away result in the Champions League era in play-off. They beat Sporting CP 12–1 (5–0, 7–1) in the round of 16 in 2008–09.

Benfica holds the overall record by beating Stade Dudelange 18–0 in the preliminary round in 1965–66. They beat the Luxembourgers by 8–0 and 10–0

Maybe it's something to do with green and white hoops?

It's nice seeing Celtic get stuffed but I find it hard to join in the celebrations.

I'd give my left testicle to have us playing in Paris tonight and getting humped 7-1. Hell, I'd take 17-0 and winning one corner in the second half.

Well then your opinions are probably worth ignoring.

Back