150th Anniversary - Weekend of Legends - March 2022

Wonder how much 5 stars are making out of this. £22 is steep for a legends match but I’m a mug and I’ll pay it no doubt

These legends games never get close to selling put at Ibrox, Milan game was an exception because we had just went onto administration.
£22 a ticket will also help towards a half empty stadium.

Rip the piss with ticket prices but give out MyGers points like confetti - The Bisgrove way :D

£22 for a legends match is ridiculous given we’ve just had 45000 ST holders locked out of a league game we’ve paid for + around 26000 ST holders missed Livingston

Rangers take a absolute piss out of us

Is £22 steep for this match or are people just looking for something to moan about?

Seems like a fair price to me.
Each to their own, am not gonna moan about it, like I always say if you think something is too dear then don't pay it. So I won't.

Also expecting fans to sign up to a match more than 2 months in advance, especially with covid, is laughable.

The concept of having such a match rather than a ''glamour friendly makes eminent sense under the current climate. We could have invited a big name club with the very real risk of a late call off. This way individual call offs can probably be covered. To those who say it's overpriced, you don't have to go, but I'll be astonished if it's not a sell out.

Sounds good, missed the AC Milan one a good few years ago now
Took my late Mum to the Milan game the only Rangers game she ever went to,apart from not being allowed to smoke she had a brilliant time and was up joining in with all the songs,she loved The Rangers and always watched our games on the telly

i got a picture of her outside the main stand that night and it got lost on a corrupted hard drive,tried to get it recovered but it was lost forever

Each to their own, am not gonna moan about it, like I always say if you think something is too dear then don't pay it. So I won't.

Also expecting fans to sign up to a match more than 2 months in advance, especially with covid, is laughable.
That’s so they get season ticket holders money and we get 5 MyGers points so if we can’t get in you’ll get a choice points or refund :))

It's 11 quid to watch my local Yorkshire league 7 team. With no real stadium to pay for.
Feels about right
Have fans at your local team been locked out of home games for a full season, then missed at least 1 home game they’ve paid for the next?

Rip the piss with ticket prices but give out MyGers points like confetti - The Bisgrove way :D

£22 for a legends match is ridiculous given we’ve just had 45000 ST holders locked out of a league game we’ve paid for + around 26000 ST holders missed Livingston

Rangers take a absolute piss out of us
Hardly the clubs fault mate. Pretty sure the club didn’t want that to happen and to lose out in extra revenue.

This was probably all planned and priced before the call offs and closing down of crowds

Hardly the clubs fault mate. Pretty sure the club didn’t want that to happen and to lose out in extra revenue.

This was probably all planned and priced before the call offs and closing down of crowds
I’m not blaming the club for Boxing Day but they’re to blame for the pricing for this match, given the current situation

Even if it was priced prior to the recent restrictions being reintroduced, they could’ve reviewed the pricing structure

As someone has said above, it could well be the case that fans are given the choice of a refund or being able to keep mygers points - that’s why they’ve attached 5 points to the purchase. The clubs really starting to piss me off

Not really, it’s an additional match that we’re getting charged for when we’ve just been locked out of Ibrox for a league match we paid for

Surely they could’ve kept that in mind and charged say £10/12
I'm sure the details and price structure of this would have been decided before the cow sturgeon came out with her shite last week. Seems ridiculous prices should have £10 knocked off on the basis of that.

Covering the cost of the players are coming over also. It’s fair.
Again, it’s really not fair. They’ve taken upwards of £28 x 45000 for the St Mirren game and given fans an online stream they charge £10 for as an alternative

Then less than 1 week later an email gets fired out charging £22 for a legends match. In what way is that possibly fair?

Will I pay it? Probably. Still entitled to call it out for what it is though. Given we essentially donated £500 minimum last season and some fans have missed Livingston/St Mirren, the club could’ve used their brains and given back something to fans for our loyalty (I don’t mean a freebie, I mean sensible pricing)

I thought the club would have made it 1872 prices like they did for the centenary game against Arsenal.

I’ll pay it and go to the match but I do think £22 is a bit much.

It will be £27 for an adult and kid to go compared to the Liverpool Legends match a few years ago which was £20 for an adult and child.

Strange timing to be asking ST Holders for money tbh. Right after Christmas and deadline before most people will get paid, for a game at the end of March
Get £ in rapid, if there’s restrictions then fans have choice between keeping mygers points or getting £ back

By that time people will have written the £ off and people will likely stick with mygers points. The club are so transparent it’s unbelievable*

* I’d be shocked if it’s not full stadiums by then but it’s clearly their thinking. There’s no other logical reason for selling tickets so early for a game around 12 weeks away

At least advance of 3 months of it happening

As for pricing time will tell if right, timing of sales is weird as of course we might still be under capacity restrictions although that weekend is International weekend and Scotland have a very important match to play!

I’m not blaming the club for Boxing Day but they’re to blame for the pricing for this match, given the current situation

Even if it was priced prior to the recent restrictions being reintroduced, they could’ve reviewed the pricing structure

As someone has said above, it could well be the case that fans are given the choice of a refund or being able to keep mygers points - that’s why they’ve attached 5 points to the purchase. The clubs really starting to piss me off
Don’t buy it then and go for a walk and calm down lol.

The club obviously have costs to consider and given that the legends will take a fee and travel costs and accommodation etc there is a lot to add up before a profit is made.

Again, it’s really not fair. They’ve taken upwards of £28 x 45000 for the St Mirren game and given fans an online stream they charge £10 for as an alternative

Then less than 1 week later an email gets fired out charging £22 for a legends match. In what way is that possibly fair?

Will I pay it? Probably. Still entitled to call it out for what it is though. Given we essentially donated £500 minimum last season and some fans have missed Livingston/St Mirren, the club could’ve used their brains and given back something to fans for our loyalty (I don’t mean a freebie, I mean sensible pricing)
Because that is the agreement in place if there wasn't you need to pay to see the game on Rangers TV

Because that is the agreement in place if there wasn't you need to pay to see the game on Rangers TV
Again, you’re missing the point.

The club know fans have missed out and then 3 days after that game they fire out an email?

Back