150th Anniversary - Weekend of Legends - March 2022

I found a Figo squad list for one of his foundation games. The list includes Roberto Carlos, Robert Pires, Daniel Borimirov, Deco, David Trezeguet, Christian Karembeu, Dwight Yorke, Michel Salgado, Maxwell, Jari Litmanen, Celestine Babayaro, Simao Sabrosa.

My gers won’t register unless ticket scanned.

ps, why is there a free sat in march?
is it a national week?
"MyGers Members will receive five MyGers points for purchasing a match ticket!" Suggests otherwise and would be open to challenge. My ticket will be used, just likely not by me.

As an aside- does anyone know if the club have made contact regarding a refund to those who purchased any individual tickets over and above season tickets for ST Mirren game - I ordered 2 tickets from supporters club who managed to obtain match tickets with 2 QR CODES in the name of another MyGers member who bought before public sale- will these 2 tickets be refunded
not yet but hopefully they will shortly since the game has been played

Attempting to purchase , and I'm being charged also for 3 friends including Cup game, grand total of £159. Finding it impossible to amend check out. Is ticket office opened, I.m losing the will to live with this. :mad:

To be fair is it not £20 to watch Stirling Albion lol?

An extra £2 to watch genuine legends of our Club and World Football. I’m in.
Precisely. People moaning about it don’t need to go. Do they expect Rangers to foot the bill to fly in and host guys like Luis Figo.

Madness.

It’s great the club are holding events like this.

Luis Figo is one of my all time favourite players.

Attempting to purchase , and I'm being charged also for 3 friends including Cup game, grand total of £159. Finding it impossible to amend check out. Is ticket office opened, I.m losing the will to live with this. :mad:
Click the x on the Stirling Albion tickets

Should be an x under each friend and cup game, click them then update basket mate.

Says corp season ticket holders will be able to buy their ticket today. Except they cant and they haven’t emailed us about it.
I’m in Club72 and received an email offering the chance to book VIP Hospitality but no option for Club72. So I go to link for ST Holders and no access to purchasing my own seat! Bring back Bar72. At least we knew what we were doing then!

Took my late Mum to the Milan game the only Rangers game she ever went to,apart from not being allowed to smoke she had a brilliant time and was up joining in with all the songs,she loved The Rangers and always watched our games on the telly

i got a picture of her outside the main stand that night and it got lost on a corrupted hard drive,tried to get it recovered but it was lost forever
Nice story.

I’m in Club72 and received an email offering the chance to book VIP Hospitality but no option for Club72. So I go to link for ST Holders and no access to purchasing my own seat! Bring back Bar72. At least we knew what we were doing then!
Aye same, won’t go as a result

Don’t see the point in moaning about pricing. If it’s too dear for you don’t go, someone else will.

Would be a different story if it was an email offering a ticket for an old firm for £50 though.
I personally wouldn't but it's a ridiculous comparison. What you describe is a competitive first team game.

Activated season tickets for this game - should be good.

For anyone with Stirling Albion tickets in basket...simply delete and purchase weekend of legends only

Is £22 steep for this match or are people just looking for something to moan about?

Seems like a fair price to me.
Cost you £22 to turn a light on for an hour soon.

Seems like not a terrible price for an afternoon out and will be a fun game no doubt.

I would like to see Stuart McCall, Ally McCoist, Mark Hately, Dave McPherson, Gary Stevens, Trevor Steven and Ian Durrant playing for us.

Yes every club in the world has. Covid is not specific to Glasgow
Not every club sold STs during covid - I know some English clubs didn’t sell STs last season

I understand our main source of income is ticket sales so it’s a different world but your comments invalid. Motherwell didn’t charge fans for STs this season based on an agreement they had last year

I’m not blaming the club for Boxing Day but they’re to blame for the pricing for this match, given the current situation

Even if it was priced prior to the recent restrictions being reintroduced, they could’ve reviewed the pricing structure

As someone has said above, it could well be the case that fans are given the choice of a refund or being able to keep mygers points - that’s why they’ve attached 5 points to the purchase. The clubs really starting to piss me off
Starting to?:D

For what it worth, I’d rather pay that to watch Stirling Albion in the cup (and will)…but my boy’s first Rangers hero was Jelavic; so I’m pretty much obliged.

Kids are pricks.

Starting to?:D

For what it worth, I’d rather pay that to watch Stirling Albion in the cup (and will)…but my boy’s first Rangers hero was Jelavic; so I’m pretty much obliged.

Kids are pricks.
Admittedly some good players on show but it annoyed me earlier

I’m mellowed slightly since it broke, didn’t realise some proceeds were going to charity and I’d already jumped in 2 footed :D

I am messaging quickly as the guy holding a gun to my head and forcing me to buy a ticket for this game has nipped to the toilet.

Folk don't half like a moan. Buy a ticket if you want to go and,if you don't, don't.

Just been on twitter for the first time today. Christ the filth have really been triggered by this eh? B-D

I found a Figo squad list for one of his foundation games. The list includes Roberto Carlos, Robert Pires, Daniel Borimirov, Deco, David Trezeguet, Christian Karembeu, Dwight Yorke, Michel Salgado, Maxwell, Jari Litmanen, Celestine Babayaro, Simao Sabrosa.
Babayaro! What a blast from the past that is :D

Looking forward to seeing the random fodder that gets drafted in to fill out the Legends side. Fully expecting to see the star names like Geremi and Rigobert Song as well as Figo.

Im sure Nottingham forest will dispute that , they are 156 yrs old they celebrated 150 yrs in 2016
Forest fans annoyed by this, and rightly so.

They feel we have shown their club a total lack of respect, and to be honest, they're not wrong.

That tweet from Rangers is like something you would expect from Celtic. A bit embarrassing.

Last edited:
1 or two cups don’t make a club big ;) no matter what the trophies are :) ;) Rangers is no doubt the first major european club to celebrate the 150th anniversary !

Last edited:
Forest fans annoyed by this, and rightly so.

They feel we have shown their club a total lack of respect, and to be honest, they're not wrong.

That tweet from Rangers is like something you would expect from Celtic. A bit embarrassing.
It’s a bit cringeworthy and almost try hard I agree something Celtic would hit out with. Just concentrate on celebrating our 150 years we don’t need any daft lines added into it to make it sound more important

Back