2 players to Hearts on loan?

And if they help taking points off the Tims?

We aren't doing them a favour. We would be taking a practical decision to help us - if there aren't any better alternatives.
I'd rather not give a helping hand to any of these clubs who wanted us dead. Am I still bitter about 2012? You better believe it.

Laughable stuff.

Correct. It’s about as laughable as what you’re saying and that’s how it was intended.

Lafferty and Dorrans could have a massive impact at Hearts but you know that.

There’s a benefit of potentially taking points from the scum and also weakening our rivals when we play Hearts.

Fair play for your staunch points but I’m more concerned about challenging for the title this season.

Could see lafferty going back but surely someone in England would take on the rest of Dorrans contract

Levein said in the media that he is looking for another CM as Haring won’t be fit for the start of the season. I’d imagine they would be after Dorrans as he has been told he has no part to play and he’s free to leave.

I'd rather not give a helping hand to any of these clubs who wanted us dead. Am I still bitter about 2012? You better believe it.

I understand. There are certain clubs we should never help out: Celic, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd and Hibs. But, I do think we have to do business with the rest of Scottish football - at the very least we need to get allies to help us dilute Liewell's influence. That being the case I think loaning players to other SPFL clubs is something we should be doing. It's unlikely we are going to get them totally off the books if they go abroad so this way we may get payment in another form. Ultimately, it's about doing it for us.

I'm genuinely saying a club who wanted us dead should be given absolutely zero favours from us. That's what I'm saying.

100%. Astonished by the attitudes of alot of our support. "Oh but they might score a goal against the filth". Absolutely pathetic. No wonder we get booted from pillar to post and ridiculed.

If they want these players on loan then they should pay at least 70-80% of the wages plus a loan fee.

That mob played hardball with us over Jamie Walker losing money on him just to spite us.

Unless it’s financially beneficial to Rangers we shouldn’t lift a hand to help them out one bit.
Wouldnt be choice of club for loanees. Bit its not a one way street. It's about getting these guys game time to de elop them. Maybe not with Lafferty of course.

100%. Astonished by the attitudes of alot of our support. "Oh but they might score a goal against the filth". Absolutely pathetic. No wonder we get booted from pillar to post and ridiculed.
If we want to affect real change in Scottish football and change the rules / power structures in our favour, then we have to build alliances with other Scottish Premiership clubs. The SPFL works on alliances between clubs, it's a member-led organisation. Whoever has the biggest entente, wins.

Giving the fingers to everyone will only isolate us further and make it harder for Rangers.

I think there’s two types of players we will potentially loan out;

Those like Dorrans,Lafferty,Grezda and Holt who have no future at the club.

And the likes of Middleton who we’re looking to develop.

The first group if the club they’re going to will pay enough of their wages,truthfully-it doesn’t matter as much where they go.

The likes of Middleton it does though. I think that’s a reasonable assessment to make.

If we want to affect real change in Scottish football and change the rules / power structures in our favour, then we have to build alliances with other Scottish Premiership clubs. The SPFL works on alliances between clubs, it's a member-led organisation. Whoever has the biggest entente, wins.

Giving the fingers to everyone will only isolate us further and make it harder for Rangers.
I agree with this but that doesn’t mean we have to do them any favours.

Are people forgetting that Hearts were happy to lose a shed load of money on Jamie Walker just so that we didn’t get him?

I’m not trying to be uber staunch here but seriously, %^*& every one of the clubs who voted us out of football.

Why would they want to sell one of their best players to a team in the same league?

The reality is that we have to trade with other scottish clubs but we should exact our revenge by beating them on the park and with european success. I hate scotland but a scottish team full of Rangers players will wind them right up.

People have this assumption that clubs hate us. It's their crackpot supporters, not their directors (outwith Celtc). Club directors do what's best for the club rather than be anti Rangers. Regarding 2012, if you have fan posts saying they will boycott unless we get punished, directors will take heed. I bet Anne Budge wouldn't behave the way Romanov did.

You have no idea if that is true or not. If they didn't want a relationship with us, it's very unlikely that they would enquire about taking a player on a development loan.
You’re right I don’t. I think what’s most likely is that they do behind the scenes but would never admit it in public.

So based on that I can only come to one conclusion, %^*& them. If they publicly come out and back Stewart Robertson in SFA votes then that would help change things, but they won’t because the Hearts directors would get slaughtered at the AGM.

There are plenty of clubs in England our players can go to.

Because the boy allegedly wanted to come to us and they were going to lose him for nothing. If I was a shareholder in that company I’d be making a serious complaint over the actions of the directors.
So Killie are wrong not selling O'Donnell to the scum ? Walker was a Hearts player and we offered less than they were prepared to accept, that's football. I also think if we had bought Walker, we'd be trying to get rid of him now as he wouldn't be at our standard.

You’re right I don’t. I think what’s most likely is that they do behind the scenes but would never admit it in public.

So based on that I can only come to one conclusion, %^*& them. If they publicly come out and back Stewart Robertson in SFA votes then that would help change things, but they won’t because the Hearts directors would get slaughtered at the AGM.

There are plenty of clubs in England our players can go to.
How many times have you heard of a club publicly backing anything in an SFA/SPFL vote in recent times?

And no club admits to voting in a bloc with others in public. The whole SFA/SPFL setup is designed so that fans think Doncaster and Maxwell take the decisions that the clubs make, so the clubs don't take any stick for it. That's why they're so widely hated - that's their job.

I’d rather we didn’t to be honest. Sending them there to play a horrible style of football.

If it’s guys like Lafferty and Dorrans who are going to be nowhere near the first team picture and it’s not a ‘development’ loan then any way we can minimise what we are paying out on them should be welcomed.

The kind of football they would play while there is irrelevant provided Hearts pick up at least some of the tab.

Can’t believe some don’t want to weaken our opponents against us and strengthen against our other opponents.

We need to do what is best for us and if that is loaning players we should do it.

So have we not to buy any players from SPL teams as well?

I'm not interested in changing Scottish football, I'm only interested in winning it. And that's coming soon.

How can we get any further isolated than getting fucked into the 3rd division and raped by crooks for the next 3 years while the the rest of Scottish football pished themselves laughing?

We've made it back from there with no help whatsoever, so f*ck those 9 clubs and any sort of "relationship" with them.

If they want Dorrans and Lafferty then they can buy them. Otherwise, they should be told to fcuk off.

Surely it’s better that they go to Hearts and can’t play against us? If they buy them you know as well as I do one or both would turn it up against us and take points of us! We should be loaning players to other SPFL teams to strengthen the opposition to Celtic, but weakening them against us.

I am neither here nor arsed re the teams we do business with if there is something in it for us.

If they pay a decent wedge of wages and it helps us - is what it is.

I also see little benefit in doing things that make it shit for people, the human being.

If it was Lafferty and Dorrans and it worked for them to be close to their family etc we should consider that and do the right thing for decent people.

I'm not interested in changing Scottish football, I'm only interested in winning it. And that's coming soon.

How can we get any further isolated than getting fucked into the 3rd division and raped by crooks for the next 3 years while the the rest of Scottish football pished themselves laughing?

We've made it back from there with no help whatsoever, so f*ck those 9 clubs and any sort of "relationship" with them.
Because there are big opportunities incoming with regards to digital media rights and TV deal negotiations. We need to be in the vanguard. Cutting our nose off to spite our face can never be the approach from the professionals who run our club.

So have we not to buy any players from SPL teams as well?

Not if we can help it, would rather we just took them like Jones. But if we have to give a team a few quid to take their best player to weaken them and strengthen us then so be it. It's hardly doing them a favour.

Bottom line is anything we can do do give us an advantage to help stop 10iar should be considered.

I must admit, I'm conflicted on this.

I totally get it about not wanting to help any of the bastards who tried to kill us off. Let's be honest, that is exactly what they wanted.

However, I desperately want us to start winning league titles again. That is the biggest GIRFUY victory that we can get. Look. You tried to kill us off. Well, Champions. How d'ya like them apples?

Also, I'm not sure I want a few mouthy virgin pricks on a Hearts forum to guide my thought processes too greatly. So, on balance, I think I'd be prepared to see our players help take points off our league rivals. The title is everything.

it’s a win win for me. We save money, we either help develop a young player or get rid of players not featuring, we strengthen other teams against Celtic and also weaken them against us as they can’t play.

I wonder how many of the fans who think it’s a disgrace to “help” hearts also are quite happy to buy an away ticket for tynecastle , which helps hearts out more.

Hearts are gash. Not a threat to us. Within the loan deals they would no doubt not be allowed to play against us. I get people don't like them for this and that, but if we can develop our players through them. Really don't see why not, at the end of the day we wouldnt be doing it unless it benefit us in some way, wether that be development, wages or both.

We’d be strengthening against them but weakening against us.
Would this not be a better priority than being, correct in most other scenarios, a bit obstinate.

Hope we don't . I know it might help the wage bill but honestly , this clown Levine is an absolute waster . I just think about the past and what he's said and the way he deals...another clown with an agenda on us

Hope we don't . I know it might help the wage bill but honestly , this clown Levine is an absolute waster . I just think about the past and what he's said and the way he deals...another clown with an agenda on us
At the end of the day the players only have a year's deal left so getting rid of the wages for a year is as good as selling them at this stage

If they want these players on loan then they should pay at least 70-80% of the wages plus a loan fee.

That mob played hardball with us over Jamie Walker losing money on him just to spite us.

Unless it’s financially beneficial to Rangers we shouldn’t lift a hand to help them out one bit.

So glad they did play hardball

I think they are all classed as development loans these days and are allowed to play for their parent club in the Challenge Cup, Reserve League, Reserve Cup and Reserve Challenge Cup.

Still limited to 1 from a club in the same division or 2 if in a different division.

If that was the case then we would see more than 1 player on loan to teams in same division and more than 2 in other divisions.
Development loans are age-restricted. Cant send a 32-year-old on a development loan.

Making the Champions league rather than the Europa is a massive difference financially.
We should absolutely be loaning players who can hurt the filth but not play against us.

Helping out the other diddy clubs is not ideal after everything we have been through and the utter hatred they all have of us BUT we have to strengthen other teams with out fringe players so they can hopefully help take points off the thaigs which in turn stops them get 10iar.

To those saying know no chance, if you were given the choice of sending players on loan to stop them in their tracks surely that's something every bear would accept?

Back