2022 RSEA badge (XVI)

Thanks received mine today, also good to see a couple of nice donations to Erskine for the 07 and 08 badges sold on eBay for £85 and £126 earlier today

Last edited:
Thanks received mine today, also good to see a couple of nice donations to Erskine for the 07 and 08 badges sold on eBay today for £85 and £126 earlier today
Did the 2008 go for dearer? i bid on them earlier then forgot when the auction ended.

Seems to be a fair few on eBay at the moment, doesn’t seem like money going to Erskine, disappointing to see this years one on there already with people trying to profit

Mine arrived today at my Mum and Dad's house.
One was for my Mum's best friends husband. He's not getting it as my Mum wants it.
She's not even a Rangers or football fan.

Mine still haven't arrived, I ordered on the first day of pre-sale. Worried that Royal Mail have lost mine.

Incidentally I just need the 2008 badge to complete my collection. I was the lucky winner of the 2007 badge on eBay yesterday (wife wasn't happy!) So if anyone has one they're winning to sell or trade please let me know - I've got a few spares

Mine still haven't arrived, I ordered on the first day of pre-sale. Worried that Royal Mail have lost mine.

Incidentally I just need the 2008 badge to complete my collection. I was the lucky winner of the 2007 badge on eBay yesterday (wife wasn't happy!) So if anyone has one they're winning to sell or trade please let me know - I've got a few spares
There is one on sale on eBay at the movement, not quite sure if money going to erskine or not. Doesn’t seem to be. Currently sitting at £94, if you search rangers erskine it’ll come up.

received mine,i've got all my collection on a scarf,just wondering how everybody keeps theirs.
i was thinking of framing them

my 4 arrived the day. apologies to the post office for any previous slurs no matter how well founded. beautiful badges.

Ebay item no 185604137397
@looway

Got it :cool:

hg01GVJ.jpg

Back