40,000 season ticket renewals

stein and johnston

This might be a stupid question, but currently, are there any other clubs while in the midst of this pandemic, come close to 40k season tickets for 2020/21 at this stage.?
It’s quite unbelievable.

ald

This might be a stupid question, but currently, are there any other clubs while in the midst of this pandemic, come close to 40k season tickets for 2020/21 at this stage.?
It’s quite unbelievable.
Some clubs haven’t even put theirs on sale yet due to the uncertainty. Yet we have sold 40,000+. Remarkable. Here’s hoping we get to use them sooner rather than later. For the most part, lockdown isn’t bothering me too much. But boy am I missing going to Ibrox. Absolutely craving the chance to watch the Rangers again.

stein and johnston

Some clubs haven’t even put theirs on sale yet due to the uncertainty. Yet we have sold 40,000+. Remarkable. Here’s hoping we get to use them sooner rather than later. For the most part, lockdown isn’t bothering me too much. But boy am I missing going to Ibrox. Absolutely craving the chance to watch the Rangers again.
Same here mate.

Reactions: ald

Mamabear56

Well done bears. Myself and wee man have renewed. Due to mobility issues, I'm trying to get a move nearer the back of BF3. I a bad fall leaving stadium last August, anxiety levels are through the roof, however if we don't get one I'll still struggle on.

CF3 Bear

In a bizarre twist of fate, I think 2012 has saved us this time.

There always was a complacency about how well off we were. That's no longer there and nobody wanted to go through that again.
It also built a siege mentality amongst our fans. We know everyone is dying to see us fall both in sporting terms and politically, but that only makes us more determined.

uddingstonbluenose

Anyone awaiting confirmation email?

No confirmation email for me, or anything when I sign onto the ticket office website. I've paid through a bank transfer, option 2, but, since deadline is passed, worried that it may not have worked.

johnredx

Starting to sweat a little bit over being able to get one through mygers
Hope you get one, we are the greatest support in the world, we have proven it especially over the past 10 years or so, filling Ibrox in the 4th tier of Scottish football, something that no ther club could do.

Artful Dodger

8 times as many as the Tarriers.

We’re going to demolish them in the transfer market this summer.

55 is on its way.
Was speaking to a pal in work we were talking about 40000+ saying terrific loyalty and a timbo joined us saying the child monsters had sold 32k.Anyine know if that’s a true figure.Would love to wipe the smirk of his rhat face.

KensingtonBlue

Was speaking to a pal in work we were talking about 40000+ saying terrific loyalty and a timbo joined us saying the child monsters had sold 32k.Anyine know if that’s a true figure.Would love to wipe the smirk of his rhat face.
If it was true the club would be boasting about it on social media.

Instead they’re sending begging letters to their fans on a daily basis and continually extending the renewal deadline.

You only have to look at the replies to their club’s tweets to see that mob aren’t happy at all. I think there’s truth to the 5,000 rumours.

Artful Dodger

Instead they’re sending begging letters to their fans on a daily basis and continually extending the renewal deadline.

You only have to look at the replies to their club’s tweets to see that mob aren’t happy at all. I think there’s truth to the 5,000 rumours.
Mate follow follow is my social media level nothing else.Ive not seen anything from their fans.I did see they extended their deadline date but again that was on here I read it.So it’s 5000 they are at?True or not that’s what I’m giving the cu*t later.cheers. ;)

Blue As

Official Ticketer
Mate follow follow is my social media level nothing else.Ive not seen anything from their fans.I did see they extended their deadline date but again that was on here I read it.So it’s 5000 they are at?True or not that’s what I’m giving the cu*t later.cheers. ;)
The unwashed put their season ticket renewals out on March 9th.
They have recently extended the closing date to 7th July.

The Gon

Amusing but would find it hard to believe it's anywhere near as low as that.