7000 hooligans

Spanish news reporting 7000 Celtc hooligans in Valencia without tickets. Think things could get messy!!!
20qb4sk.jpg

Ach , those jolly craicsters.

Good luck Spanish police will take no prisoners I was in Benidorm when we played champions league years ago first night was mad. Second night. They sent Alicante riot police they were hit kids anol was mental

Yeah but if anything happens it will be that Juan Guy again. Sweep sweep nothing to see here.
Yes, then the old “Spanish police attacked a kid in his wheelchair” excuse
will be trotted out soon after.
That kid was never found.
His name was either George Caplin or Kaiser Soze.

Yes, then the old “Spanish police attacked a kid in his wheelchair” excuse
will be trotted out soon after.
That kid was never found.
His name was either George Caplin or Kaiser Soze.
Worked beside a girl from a Ceptic family when they got into trouble at a Spanish airport years ago, and she actually came out with the wheelchair excuse. Think she got the message when I told her her pants were on fire.

Few nice videos doing the rounds already of the guardia civil getting into the tramps!
Police leathering folk for nothing, I can't abide, irrespective of the shirts they wear, we've been on the receiving end and it's not right.

Just saying and I can be doing without the sniff sniff shite :D

Worked beside a girl from a Ceptic family when they got into trouble at a Spanish airport years ago, and she actually came out with the wheelchair excuse. Think she got the message when I told her her pants were on fire.
I seen it on the news that night.
Celta Vigo, I think it was they had played.
I thought if this is true he’d be tracked down, interviewed and maybe make the front pages.
As expected though, we’re still waiting.

And all the craicsters will be 100% innocent backed by their puppets in the media who consider themselves as real journalists.:D

NS.

And now we have it.

Daily Record report Spanish Police violently attacking supporters without provocation.

So phuckin predictable as the headline should read 'C.unts attack c.unts'.

NS.

And all the craicsters will be 100% innocent backed by their puppets in the media who consider themselves as real journalists.:D

NS.

And now we have it.

Daily Record report Spanish Police violently attacking supporters without provocation.

NS.

And now we have it.

NS.
The cops probably viewed footage of them waving Barcelona flags as a gee up for the game.

And now we have it.

NS.
Our own fans were attacked by them on a few occasions for absolutely nothing and took liberties with people just going about their business to the football,regardless of who they are attacking they are totally out of control and only a matter of time before they kill someone,English supporters aren't immune from them also.

Thing that does piss me off is the reporting of it, when it was Rangers fans there were no headlines of "Rangers supporters attacked without provocation" and one who is employed by our club when he shouldn't be near us said "we deserved it".

I seen it on the news that night.
Celta Vigo, I think it was they had played.
I thought if this is true he’d be tracked down, interviewed and maybe make the front pages.
As expected though, we’re still waiting.

Is that the one where their flight home had to be diverted to Cardiff because of trouble on board?

My step son is over there right now, he's a decent lad and supporting them is his only fault, he was on a train from Madrid to Valencia yesterday and sent me a message saying that a group of mhanks were huckled of the train in the middle of nowhere by the Guardia Civil, he said that that those guys were awful and thoroughly deserved every thing that was coming their way, he spent the rest of the trip with his mates apologising to the locals and explaining that they were nothing to do with them, I'm looking forward to hearing his stories when he gets home :))

Last edited:
Back