A four goal win on Friday puts us top of the league.

Monteith

A four goal win on Friday at Partick Thistle puts us top of the league.

From our recent performances it's easily possible and will be a massive psychological step for this squad.

Il just be happy with the 3 points. Won't be an easy game and we need to keep the pressure on the others.

I would take 1-0 too, but a 4-0 win would do as the OP suggests in giving a huge psychological boost to us and the opposite to the Sheep and them.

I feel like people haven't watched most of our games over the last couple of years - how many 4 goal victories have we managed?!

Let's just win the game (that said, I like your thinking)

A scrappy 1-0 would do me just fine at this stage, we just need the points, but a free flowing performance would be very welcome aswell of course :D

From our recent performances it's easily possible and will be a massive psychological step for this squad.

Somebody is going to get a right skelping soon, might not be Friday but there's goals in Rangers now.

If our execution was better yesterday, we would have battered Dundee.

Could easily have been 8.

Partick Thistje away won't be easy, expecting a tough game so any win will do.

At this stage of the season any win is a good win. A couple more months and this team will have gelled into a title proposition

A convincing performance and 1-0 win will do me but would be good to be sitting top on friday night.

All about the points for me, as said though does psychologically have an impact to see our name top of the table again.

A win would be great but that's the kind of pressure Pedro should be putting the players under. What a buzz it would be to see us top of the league again and fighting to stay there

Firhill is a place where we always seem to struggle but always get a result.

Any win will do right now imo

Any win this week will be fine.

For anyone going, just remember not to celebrate too much if we do, that's frowned upon at Firhill.

Oh how good it would feel to wake up on Saturday morning proudly sitting at the top of the league. It's not beyond the 11 who finished the match on Saturday, but I'd gladly have a 1-0 win and 3 points. The goal difference will improve as the season progresses and this Rangers team gel. Our chances of winning by 4 on Friday will greatly improve if Pedro doesn't include Kenny and Nico in the starting line up.

I'd like to see this team put some pressure on the mhanks. They've had it too easy so far. Football is a much more difficult game with the pressure on. They've already dropped points at home and were very fortunate v thistle.

Talking of Friday night, what's the best Rangers pub in Partick. Was thinking the Tenement, then hit the subway.

A few weeks I was wondering if this was coming together. Now I know it is. We're chipping away at them and they know. We're in better shape than we have been and we're closing in.

This feels amazing just now.

No-one is denying any form of victory would be sought after so there's no need to mention that.

But the players should use the motivation to try and go top, even if it's temporary. It's all about momentum and confidence right now.

Would be happy with the 3 points but hopefully the team are aware and aim for this.

A win & a clean sheet would see me happy. I'll be at work as well Friday night so something decent to watch next day on RTV would be good

Firhill for thrills - would be happy with any wins on Friday and next Tuesday.
At this stage to be right back in the mix will do me nicely.
Throw in a semi-final place as well.
Would give the team real belief going into game on 23rd.

Partick are sitting 10th with a solitary point from 5 games, losing both played at Firhill so far.

There is no reason why we cannot go there full of confidence and blow them away.

Just the sight of us sitting there as the league is beginning to settle down will cause a fair amount of twitchy arses.

Back