A four goal win on Friday puts us top of the league.

I'd gladly take a 1-0 win right now, 3 points is all that matters at this stage

In my opinion, Rangers would already be top, was it not for grossly incompetent /controversial / corrupt refereeing.
Call it what you will.

In my opinion, Rangers would already be top, was it not for grossly incompetent /controversial / corrupt refereeing.
Call it what you will.

Agreed! Should not be under estimated how much that inept refereeing performance cost us, we put in an extremely nervy display against Hearts as well when that game was easily for the taking.

Call it what you will.
Maybe so but this is a chance to be top in spite of all that.

We have to go for it. They have 1 from 15, let's fkn hammer them.

Thistle have played 4 of the top 6 teams so far. We'll be the 5th. Their 1 point out of 15 is misleading. They only lost by one goal in 3 of those games.

Tough place to go and any kind of victory for us will be welcome.

While 3 points is obviously most important we have just won convincingly against Ross County and Dundee. We can do likewise against plastic whistle and go top

Any win would do, 3 points and back in the mix. But...

Going top would set down a marker, long time since we have done that, would feel really f@rkin good to do it again.

Nibbling tails can only apply so much pressure, making them take the top spot through a victory, demanding they get the three points to go top applies another kind of physiological blow, and it is a blow we must aim to strike.

That has got to be the team talk. No way Pedro and the squad wont talk about this, if they have not already.

I'm really looking forward to Friday. Any win will do but it would be great to put in two dominating performances going into the mentally challengeds game.

A four goal win on Friday at Partick Thistle puts us top of the league.

From our recent performances it's easily possible and will be a massive psychological step for this squad.
Would be lovely but the mentally challengeds only had the Ref to thank to stop Thistle taking a point off them so I'm expecting it to be hard fought,these teams raise their game against us.

Three points please and if we score four unanswered,lovely stuff :)

I agree with most of the posts,win the game first,the rest will take care of itself,three points is the priority.

A few weeks I was wondering if this was coming together. Now I know it is. We're chipping away at them and they know. We're in better shape than we have been and we're closing in.

This feels amazing just now.

There is definitely a feel good factor kicking in. It reminds somewhat of Dick's first season in charge.

As much as it would be nice to win by 4 goals, as long as we get the 3 points then that's all that matters

If our execution was better yesterday, we would have battered Dundee.

Could easily have been 8.

Partick Thistje away won't be easy, expecting a tough game so any win will do.
Without having played anywhere near what I think what we are capable of , we have scored seven goals in our last two games so if we can play as I think we are capable of a 4-0 victory could well be possible
Eternal optimist loyal

A win first, but Pedro should be telling the players first place is in their grasp even if it might just be for the day but it's what they should be aiming for.

4 goals is not beyond us !

I'll be happy with a 1-0 win but if we could manage this then would hopefully put a little pressure on the mhanks!

Just the sight of us sitting there as the league is beginning to settle down will cause a fair amount of twitchy arses.

Absolutely. They wouldn't like that sight, that's for sure.

However, as with almost everyone else on this thread, I'll take any win at all, and then we can see where we are as we go into the match against the world's most disgusting deviants FC

Any win will do.

Will be good to win by a few goals and go top though. We need to take as much good form as we can into the game against the scum.

Back