Aberdeen away

Jaycrawf20

when are Aberdeen emails out. Just curious because still this season with mygers not had one away ticket this season.

Yeah mate I’ve made sure I’ve registered correctly. For all the away games before the split. I think it’s something to do with the points you have or something like that. Fingers crossed anyways lol
Have you been checking account history for requirements ? Because sometimes there’s problems with emails .

Has it been confirmed if picked for TV or not yet?

15:00 on Saturday would be much more appealing than a lunch time ko

Yeah mate I’ve made sure I’ve registered correctly. For all the away games before the split. I think it’s something to do with the points you have or something like that. Fingers crossed anyways lol
There should be no way you've registered correctly and are on 0 tickets offered. Silly question but you are a current season ticket holder yes?

Have you received the email confirmation of your registrations?

Have you been checking account history for requirements ? Because sometimes there’s problems with emails .
Check it every day pal to see if I’m lucky to have a ticket in my basket. I’m actually on 13.000 pts In silver. The only actually away games I’ve had is Celtic at Hampden. When you actually watch the games from telly like away games wise. It’s beyond a joke how a boy at like ten or above gets away tickets over people who have been going for years. The whole mygers situation needs fixing

Check it every day pal to see if I’m lucky to have a ticket in my basket. I’m actually on 13.000 pts In silver. The only actually away games I’ve had is Celtic at Hampden. When you actually watch the games from telly like away games wise. It’s beyond a joke how a boy at like ten or above gets away tickets over people who have been going for years. The whole mygers situation needs fixing
Away tickets don’t show in your basket , and hampden isn’t an away . If that’s all you’ve had and you’ve applied for everything there’s been a problem .

Away tickets don’t show in your basket , and hampden isn’t an away . If that’s all you’ve had and you’ve applied for everything there’s been a problem .
The requirements show in your purchase history

Unsure if I’ve misunderstood what the guy means

So because kids get tickets it’s a joke and needs fixing? My 6 year old has had a season ticket since she was 2 months old and started going most weeks when she was 3, I’ve been paying mostly adult prices for her at away games since then and she goes to more games than a lot of adults that I know, these kids are the future of our club so they deserve to go as long as they have the points to get tickets

Maybe the ten year old has more points than you?

He says he got a final ticket so assume he is . Looks like he’s missed offers though .
I emailed the rangers contact team. They said the tier im in it’s basically two a season or something like that. But like I said I’ve had st Johnstone. So can only hope the second would be Aberdeen. And what I said about the children getting away tickets I wasn’t meaning anything bad. It’s just when you put in prospective the rangers fans going since 3rd division and before. In a whole for all fans pulling names out of a hat I really think the need to change the whole away game ticket situation for ALL FANS. ✊

I emailed the rangers contact team. They said the tier im in it’s basically two a season or something like that. But like I said I’ve had st Johnstone. So can only hope the second would be Aberdeen. And what I said about the children getting away tickets I wasn’t meaning anything bad. It’s just when you put in prospective the rangers fans going since 3rd division and before. In a whole for all fans pulling names out of a hat I really think the need to change the whole away game ticket situation for ALL FANS. ✊
You’ve had St.Johnstone- so you have had an away ticket all season then?

you started by saying you've had no away tickets, now you are saying you've had St J?

when are Aberdeen emails out. Just curious because still this season with mygers not had one away ticket this season.
Now you are saying you have had an away ticket (St Johnstone) so not likely that you will get Aberdeen given the small allocation that will go to bronze MyGers.

Silver, had Livi, DU and Motherwell and didn't get a ticket for the LC final.

MyGers is great and the old ballot wasn't fair.

Silver around 1300 something unsure exact amount & had Livi away first game of season & St Johnstone in cup. Do not expect any further away tickets.

Back