Aberdeen away

I’m gold with 1800+ points and been given 1 x Livi away and 2 x St Johnstone away. System is a joke, as I apply for everything and either get a ticket from my bus or from others allocated and not going.

Had all the European aways but don’t think that should affect my allocation at home, especially not been issued any Cat A games.

I’m gold with 1800+ points and been given 1 x Livi away and 2 x St Johnstone away. System is a joke, as I apply for everything and either get a ticket from my bus or from others allocated and not going.

Had all the European aways but don’t think that should affect my allocation at home, especially not been issued any Cat A games.
It doesn’t as euro aways is always top down

Better give them an email mate, some silvers have had 3, a lot on 2 and seen some on only 1
Aye. I've never registered for aways until this year - and I mean since January and I've had two tickets. Two seats, so four actually.

Silver. 1570 and 1545.
Livi and Motherwell

Europe aways are totally different from domestic aways , ticket office tried that line with me earlier this season they then went back 15 months to justify why I had " x " amount of tickets

It doesn’t as euro aways is always top down
Agreed m8 and I know this is why I get allocated for anything over 1k easily enough in Europe. The Euro ticket allocation is not my point though. I just feel if say I get Ajax away, then I seem to miss out in the next 6-8 ballots in Scotland.

What else can the explanation be, especially when my 3 games are about the biggest allocations in Scotland and none can be be subscribed as Cat A. I don’t think any other club in football would describe this as a loyalty scheme.

Same as you except have had Livi twice and Tannadice. Not had a Cat A game yet but hoping for one before end of the season

Agreed m8 and I know this is why I get allocated for anything over 1k easily enough in Europe. The Euro ticket allocation is not my point though. I just feel if say I get Ajax away, then I seem to miss out in the next 6-8 ballots in Scotland.

What else can the explanation be, especially when my 3 games are about the biggest allocations in Scotland and none can be be subscribed as Cat A. I don’t think any other club in football would describe this as a loyalty scheme.
Plenty people in the gold tier that haven’t ever got a category A game whilst bronze have got Hearts and Aberdeen

The club will argue getting tickets to allow you to attend more matches is more of a reward than getting 1 category A game

Many other clubs your ST automatically pays for it!

Aye. I've never registered for aways until this year - and I mean since January and I've had two tickets. Two seats, so four actually.

Silver. 1570 and 1545.
Livi and Motherwell
The actual points don’t matter in the away ballot. Literally a percentage goes to Gold, Silver and Bronze. The points only matter for Hampden and Euro aways when it’s top down. And Celtic park is Gold ballot only.

I will be content with never doing Aberdeen away again after our last match up there. 2 goal brace in injury time to come from behind to win it. What a feeling. Don’t want to ruin that memory as nothing will ever top that up there for me. Good luck to all those that have applied for this one

I'm bronze and only had 1 ticket. Hibs.

Convinced I'd have got Livi or St Johnstone. As you say, weird system.

Yeah, it's just not true that you're in silver and haven't been offered a ticket. Unless you haven't actually registered for the games.
I disagree. The only ticket I was offered was St J away in the league and that was after some didn’t take theirs up.
silver also.

For away tickets it doesn’t matter if you are top silver or bottom silver, you’re silver (same with Bronze/Gold)

Only times it matters is Celtic away (not now) and Hampden

I’m silver and had Hibs & Motherwell

Semis & Finals are different from aways so shouldn’t be counting those in your allocations

For away tickets it doesn’t matter if you are top silver or bottom silver, you’re silver (same with Bronze/Gold)

Only times it matters is Celtic away (not now) and Hampden

I’m silver and had Hibs & Motherwell

Semis & Finals are different from aways so shouldn’t be counting those in your allocations
"top silver here and I've only had X"

If people in gold are actually on 3 have they applied for everything? Everyone I know in gold including myself are on 4/5

Another game goes by, another disappointment

Last Cat A game I had was Hearts away when Polster made his debut…..

Still on two for the season. Motherwell away and St Johnstone away in the cup

Silver

Back