Aberdeen away

Excuse my ignorance
Have emails been sent for this yet?

Also has account history disappeared from ticket site?

Yes emails out on Friday.

Purchase history been removed for pending season ticket renewals
Great
Another big game where I’ve not received a ticket

But hey Ho at least I got Livingston twice

What’s the point of being gold when you don’t get Hearts, Hibs or Aberdeen away in any of the 6 games

It's supposed to be a loyalty scheme, those in gold should be more rewarded than those in silver or bronze.
They already are . Plus the fact current points have little to do with away attendance . Fact is demand is higher than ever and allocations lower than ever leaving no one happy .

Great

What’s the point of being gold when you don’t get Hearts, Hibs or Aberdeen away in any of the 6 games
They just see it as you’ve had more tickets than silver and bronze mate , they’ve no interest in the fixture

Great

In the eyes of MyGers someone getting 6 "wee team" tickets is the same as someone getting 6 "big team" ones.

MyGers ballots don't differentiate between categories of matches, an away ticket is an away ticket.

The only exception was the piggery, and that means nothing now anyway with no allocation.

In the eyes of MyGers someone getting 6 "wee team" tickets is the same as someone getting 6 "big team" ones.

MyGers ballots don't differentiate between categories of matches, an away ticket is an away ticket.

The only exception was the piggery, and that means nothing now anyway with no allocation.
Which is quite amusing considering the old cccs away rotational ballot used to differentiate them. Suppose they didn’t have the headache of gold/silver/bronze tiers to contend with and they’re never making a decision to appease a small proportion of overall members

They already are . Plus the fact current points have little to do with away attendance . Fact is demand is higher than ever and allocations lower than ever leaving no one happy .
It's fashionable to follow Rangers right now.

It seems tousands have jumped on the bandwagon after Seville. Give it another season or so and my guess it will be back to similar numbers pre Gerrard.

It seems tousands have jumped on the bandwagon after Seville. Give it another season or so and my guess it will be back to similar numbers pre Gerrard.
Toughest season I’ve known to pick up tickets , done ok myself but trying to get 2 for me and my old man been a struggle , he’s missed a good 5/6 away games this season , even the likes of Easter road

Its incredible the difference now compared to the likes of Walters three in a row . Getting two seats together for season tickets wasn’t even an issue then as we moved twice no problem .

Toughest season I’ve known to pick up tickets , done ok myself but trying to get 2 for me and my old man been a struggle , he’s missed a good 5/6 away games this season , even the likes of Easter road
This Eason is the first I’ve never seen tickets for sale outside Livi just boys with cash . Not saying there wasn’t but I never saw any in the past you were guaranteed to see quite a few !

This Eason is the first I’ve never seen tickets for sale outside Livi just boys with cash . Not saying there wasn’t but I never saw any in the past you were guaranteed to see quite a few !
I know mate , Tannadice that Sunday tea time kick off is the only time I’ve seen spares outside the ground all season

Do you think certain games should be top down? Based on your comment about those highest in the tier?
Is there any benefit of being on high points in gold if you’re not interested in European games? Trying to work out how the club gives an incentive to people
I think a % of tickets should be top down for certain games.

There’s absolute no benefit being high gold domestically. Someone who’s just snuck in has the same chance as you for everything.

I think a % of tickets should be top down for certain games.

There’s absolute no benefit being high gold domestically. Someone who’s just snuck in has the same chance as you for everything.
I think it’s strange that they use the demand as a reason not to have top down domestically but are happy doing it for European games where there’s high demand too. Seville being an example where they gave no points as it was a “high demand” game yet virtually all other European games are

Don’t ever see the club making any domestic away game top down because the club will never make a decision that pisses off an overwhelming majority. Imagine the club deciding Tynecastle, Aberdeen and Parkhead were top down. You’d have the same 200 fans in gold getting all 3 games and other gold members would go tonto. I do think there’s some irony in that though as they’d be delighted if it was gold only but an open ballot, essentially whatever enhances their personal chances is what they’ll want

Nothing for me, wasn't really expecting already on 6 for this season, does anyone know how many ticker A+ busses got?

There’s no way every person bought their mygers tickets. If there was only a handful left, it’s easier for the club to redistribute these to corporate
It’s bad enough for MYGers members, what’s going on with the wullies , imagine paying thousands a season to miss out on ballots for normal season ticket holders to be handed every game

Back