Aberdeen away

Emails for the piggery will be interesting as I imagine everyone will get for Kilmarnock just before it.

Must be still around 4,500-5,000 on 2 games.

I thought people started moving into 2 games when we played Thistle in the cup?

Everyone got hearts and since thistle we've had St Johnstone, Hamilton amd Dundee. Surely there's not as many as 4.5 - 5k still on 2.

Emails for the piggery will be interesting as I imagine everyone will get for Kilmarnock just before it.

I doubt it this season as our allocation is around 8500 for Rugby Park we have 9300 or thereabouts on the away CCCS

I thought people started moving into 2 games when we played Thistle in the cup?

Everyone got hearts and since thistle we've had St Johnstone, Hamilton amd Dundee. Surely there's not as many as 4.5 - 5k still on 2.
Pretty sure taking Hearts out the equation,we have only had St Johnstone and Dundee since everybody moved onto 1 game.So roughly 5,000 have been allocated 2 from CCCS(excluding Hearts) so close to 5,000 left.
Somebody might correct me on that.

Last edited:
Apart from Murrayfield ive not been allocated a ticket since Fir park on the opening day, so fingers crossed for Pittodrie.

If you got those 3 through the CCCS you wont be getting Aberdeen or Hibs unless the ticket office make a severe unfair balls up

Aye reading the thread it appears we are onto plums mate. I was under the impression everyone had, had 3 now. Clearly not.

Ross County, Hamilton, Murrayfield so far.

Don't il get sheep or hibs, if not I hope I get the scum on hogmanay.

That will do fine, poets after the split would suit me fine.
Be on our way to 55 by then.

Had Motherwell, St Johnston and Hearts so far.

I hope it still works like that where you are gaurenteed one - the way it seems to be working is how many tickets you have had and a random ballot.

I’ve had partick cup Hamilton and hearts so I expect I will next be in the ballot for Killie.

Dont forget the allocation is split 3 ways between CCCS, supporters clubs and Rangers personal use. If Pittodrie allocation is 1700 probably around 600 tickets or slightly more will go to those on CCCS.

Appreciate the response mate. Very small chance of Hibs then?

How much do we get for Aberdeen out of interest?
Dont forget the allocation is split 3 ways between CCCS, supporters clubs and Rangers personal use. If Pittodrie allocation is 1700 probably around 600 tickets or slightly more will go to those on CCCS.

Sure it around 2k of which at least 50% will go to the away CCCS

Sounds like a few on 2 matches will miss out on Aberdeen and Hibs if there is still over 3k on 2 matches. Approx 900 of cccs will get for Aberdeen and around 2000 cccs for Hibs

Sounds like a few on 2 matches will miss out on Aberdeen and Hibs if there is still over 3k on 2 matches. Approx 900 of cccs will get for Aberdeen and around 2000 cccs for Hibs

Looks like it will be Killie before everyone hits 3 . The majority will have moved onto 4 though by the time visit that mob across the city with 60% going to the scheme for this one.

Looks like it will be Killie before everyone hits 3 . The majority will have moved onto 4 though by the time visit that mob across the city with 60% going to the scheme for this one.

Will it still work that you will get at least one for the tattiedome a season? You are a life saver on here. Cheers

Partick, hearts and Ross County for me. No chance for this.

Back