Aberdeen away

I would think late this week or early next week.

Dundee one came out late last week and that game is the week before.

what we reckon the people who have only had 2 tickets should be due this game surely?

Ive had Motherwell first game of the season and Hearts last week.

Hopefully get lucky for Pittodrie

Is it likely that RCSs will receive the same allocation as last season, pretty sure A+ got 4 tickets

Have only had 2 so far,Motherwell and Hearts ..at a guess there would still be close to 5,000 that have only had 2 games.

I've had Motherwell, St Johnstone and Hearts so far. I reckon I'll get Killie and miss out on the three big ties in December.

I have had Patrick- hearts and Dundee so far so it looks like I will miss out on the big games

Our A+ got 4 for the 3-0 game last season, we had 5 going, 1 guy sourced his own and the other 4 used the club tickets.

Ok mate cheers expect roughly the same this season and possibly only a+,a and b Catergory clubs will get tickets again 1900 is the allocation roughly same as Inverness

have only had Partick and Hearts so far from CCCS

should expect to receive either sheep or Hibs or I'll not be happy

Aye mate they moved their family section to the South Stand and took away 2 sections from us once we take their manager the cunts will disappear again

They haven’t moved their family stand at all. They just get more fans at the minute due to them doing well.

There is talk the spoon burners are going to cut our allocation and sell them to their own fans. The police hopefully will tell them no

Ah I see. Wouldn’t surprise me as that lot will heavily fancy themselves to get a result.

Partick, St Johnstone and Hearts for us so far. Hopefully get one or the other from Hibs or the Sheep

have only had Partick and Hearts so far from CCCS

should expect to receive either sheep or Hibs or I'll not be happy

Same as me and by looking at various posts on here, a lot of people in the same boat which probably means there will be more disappointment for the sheep and/or the spoon burners' games.

I can't remember the last time I was allocated a sheep game and I've been in the CCCS since its inception. Seems like individual supporters get a very low allocation for this one.

I cant remember the last time I got Aberdeen through my CCCS. So far this season I've been allocated Partick and Hearts but I definitely wont get my hopes up about getting a ticket through the club for this one.

I’ve had Motherwell & Hearts so far with the P.Thistle cup game being
The only tickets I’ve had so far this season.

Last edited:
I cant remember the last time I got Aberdeen through my CCCS. So far this season I've been allocated Partick and Hearts but I definitely wont get my hopes up about getting a ticket through the club for this one.

I have never had Aberdeen on the CCCS ever and ironically if I get a ticket for next months game I can’t go as I am away that weekend so hoping for Hibs instead.

Back