Aberdeen away

Totally agree absolute nightmare if you work weekends with 2 weeks notice
Just hope I get one from bus mate but totally the agree about the notice we get.

Seen some say it’s due to allocation not being released to us the SPFL should have all teams told allocation to be in for start of season unless it’s not possible like Hearts this year as an example

Just hope I get one from bus mate but totally the agree about the notice we get.

Seen some say it’s due to allocation not being released to us the SPFL should have all teams told allocation to be in for start of season unless it’s not possible like Hearts this year as an example

The club could handle it better easy for them say we don't have the tickets yet but surely they know the allocation so allocate in advance since we have simple basic scheme in place

In the past used to find out in advance which games you got

I could understand if had a different scheme in place lie a points based one

Well, well, well. I've got Aberdeen away for the first time in donkey's years :)

I've had nothing yet - so still sitting on Thistle (Cup) and Hearts, looks like I should be guaranteed Fester Road then?

no email pish was really the one i was wanting as its lady's front bottom to get a ticket even from bus unless lucky in ballot

Got one had Motherwell & hearts so far now sheep. Hoping for the same result as last time up at that dump.

Nothing for me so would expect either hibs or the piggery
They really need to look at a system that gives you a bit more notice

Reactions: M@x
We can't do this because clubs won't release our allocations until 2 weeks before to us

We used to told our away at the start of the season

Dear rangeral

Thank you for signing up for away CCCS for season 2017/18

Please find your allocated games below with payment dates.

You will also be included in any ballot should the club been drawn away in the League Cup or Scottish Cup

Ross County 26th August 2017
Partick 16th September 2017
Hibs 13th December 2017
Kilmarnock 23rd December 2017
St Johnstone 28th February 2018
Motherwell 31st March 2018

Post Split

Celtc TBC
You may another game depending on club and Allocation

Please note should any issue arise regrading the allocation for you allocated game then it may be re balloted. Should this be the case we will try contact you as soon as possible

What is the process for Celtic games this season? Everyone guaranteed at least 1 game or is the current process just continuing?

What is the process for Celtic games this season? Everyone guaranteed at least 1 game or is the current process just continuing?

yes should get 1 maybe both 65% of the allocation went to the CCCS last season

12th March game the 35% that never got the one for 10th September game got one

while 30% of the 65% for 10th September game also got another one for 12th March

Dear rangeral

You will also be included in any ballot should the club been drawn away in the League Cup or Scottish Cup

Hibs 13th December 2017

Post Split

Celtc TBC

Please note should any issue arise regrading the allocation for you allocated game then it may be re balloted. Should this be the case we will try contact you as soon as possible
Nah I know mate I asked the ticket office why they don't and they says teams aren't playing ball and won't release allocations to us at the start a the year that's why there struggling

Dear rangeral

Hibs 13th December 2017

Post Split

Celtc TBC

Would be ideal if they done this again so you could swap but it's out of our control

I got one. Have only had Thistle and Hearts previously on the away scheme.

Hopefully we're going up there on the back of a couple more wine.

Nah I know mate I asked the ticket office why they don't and they says teams aren't playing ball and won't release allocations to us at the start a the year that's why there struggling

been that way for a few seasons now as well so I do understand it can't be easy for the ticket office

Didn’t get a sheep ticket which is good as I am away that weekend. Hoping for Hibs but adding to that 10 year run with no allocated tickets for Aberdeen.

Nothing again. So taking out murrayfield as everyone got i have had 1 other away ticket by december. Shite

nothing again,partick and hearts so far,sick of it,this needs to be reverted back to the way it used to be,everyone gets a letter at the start of the season meaning you know what your getting,scrambling about last minute trying to get a ticket every second week is guff

Back