Aberdeen face losing up to £5M and are "fighting for their future" as Coronavirus crisis deepens

Don't worry Dolly , sell out Saturday will pull all your losses back.....when we restart....it hasn't been nice knowing you.....

Rangers won't escape this you know.
Won't escape? If you mean Corona virus then nobody said, or thought, they would. This is a crisis all football clubs face. However, the report is saying Aberdeen face an insolvency event. Are you suggesting Rangers will face an insolvency event too?

mentally challengeds will bail them out, that’ll be 12 points and a +10 goal difference out the window if they go under.

I hear Liewell wants the SPFL to introduce a handicapping system if Aberdeen go under

That's potentially 12 points a season celtc stand to lose

I don't know definitively but having spoken to a few clubs, they don't think we're back until August/September at the earliest. There's absolutely nothing which suggests next season will kick off 'on time'.

I would like to think we can survive a few months late on the ST money. But I am an optimist.

I would like to think we can survive a few months late on the ST money. But I am an optimist.
ST money is a massive part of our revenue. Somewhere around 1/3 of every penny the club makes is ST sales.

Without someone filling that gap...

tenor.gif

Not reading all of this.
I say fekk them all.
Did any one of these cun7s worry about Rangers.
And therein lies the answer.
We must only look after ourselves.
Shed no tears when others go under.

Let's stand beside our northern companions in their time of need, just like they did during ours.........on the other hand, %^*& em haha!

Back