Aberdeen v Celtic Today

At least now County are losing.

And if I had to pick one of our three rivals to win, it would be Motherwell.

But I’d still like Dundee United to get a late winner.
Any team with plastic pitches that's who should go down, the one thing this tragic pandemic has shown us all football wise .. is these teams that have plastic pitches CAN afford grass ones.

that game was pretty much a carbon copy of the fixtures between the two sides about two weeks ago. Both teams are absolutely honking. Neither deserved to win that.

If we pick up full points against Livingston and St Mirren. I am absolutely certain this Celtic team will chuck it next Sunday at Tannadice thus clinching the championship for us

Turgid game between 2 terrible teams by the sounds of it
mentally challengeds the better team 1st half, but Aberdeen definitely dominated 2nd half.

Turnbull blowing out his arse as usual after 50 minutes and substituted yet again.

Poor quality from both teams.

And Mutton just admitted he'd be happy for us t beat them at the piggery as he thinks it would motivate their board into some action. That'll be him saying they lost on purpose next I suppose

mentally challengeds the better team 1st half, but Aberdeen definitely dominated 2nd half.

Turnbull blowing out his arse as usual after 50 minutes and substituted yet again.

What on Earth do they do at training, a couple of rondo’s before a game of fives? :))

As for next season we really need to hope the wee shitbag leaves Aberdeen.

He did go for it at 60 mins but it begs the question why wait a full hour.

Everytime the ball went into the celtic box, Celtic were panicking. Honestly how is he a manager?

Their full team was.

I posted earlier in the thread about the last game, this was very similar to that imo. The scum weren't worth their win today but I cant honestly say Aberdeen deserved anything either. As you say, both teams were garbage.

As an aside I cannot believe there are Rangers fans that want us to sign Lewis Ferguson. He is an absolute shitebag on the ball. I'm not against us signing the best players from Scotland but he is nowhere near the level of Jack or Kamara imo.

Back