Votes: 272 21.8%
  • Aribo

Votes: 251 20.1%
  • Morelos

Votes: 18 1.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters
I’m normally prudent but I do think it’s 4/5 - 0 today.

Still not convinced about the league but I’m watching today to be convinced.

The crowd effects the game and it doesn’t matter how many we outnumber them by home or away. When it’s 2 teams playing football with no distraction I think many will be surprised at the vast difference in quality.

These SPL teams are garage. Their players booze and take the easy route out. Play golf after training instead of further development.

Call me skeptical but didn't Balogun just play in a Wigan side who got relegated? Hardly fills you with confidence.

Davis injured I take it?

Balogun had the 2nd fewest goals conceded per minute for a centre back in the Championship last season.

Very surprised to see Balogun start, though I did expect him to force his way into the team in a couple of weeks and prove difficult to shift. Other than that, exactly the team most of us expected and would have picked ourselves.

A win, any win, without injuries or cards will do very nicely.

Keep calm and slay the Sheep.

I bought an ST on Thursday, how do i go about getting the pass. I know its been done to death here so apologies.

He's weak in the air doesn't have a great leap he could struggle against Aberdeens physical centre backs
Have to caveat this by pointing out that Edmundson is significantly weaker in this area

I find it astonishing when people say “Edmundson hasn’t put a foot wrong in pre season”.

Thats patently untrue. He casually passed the ball to the Nice players 4 or 5 times in dangerous positions. It seems to be his most glaring weakness.

Surprised at Balogun starting, although fitness shouldn’t be an issue as he was playing competitive football recently.

Good eleven, excited to get going again.

I find it astonishing when people say “Edmundson hasn’t put a foot wrong in pre season”.

Thats patently untrue. He casually passed the ball to the Nice players 4 or 5 times in dangerous positions. It seems to be his most glaring weakness.
Edmundson needs a loan spell imo.

He is very clearly lacking experience and concentration

Jonny Hayes in HD.

200w.gif

5 minutes in and Fletcher's voice is grating on me

Whole season of that
I actually think the 3 pundits have got a pretty good chemistry. I think Fletcher makes some good points and he comes across as quite a clever guy. McCoist has the personality and Boyd is a good foil for both, plus we know he's likely to tell t as he sees it whether folk on here agree with him or not - he's better on TV than as a columnist when his words aree edited.

Back