Match Thread Aberdeen v Rangers - 13:00 Sunday 5th - Sky Sports

8_AD13859-_C93_A-42_D4-8184-32672_A44_B194.jpg

That team news isn’t the best. Windass simply can’t play on the wing. Delighted Murohy is back in though.

Very happy with defence and midfield need Murphy and Windass to step up and give us a performance they owe us one. Just hope the ref doesn’t give the easy yellow card to Alfie and jack and let them get away with murder as per

That's the lineup i figured would be picked. McCrorie being in if Arfield isn't fit enough to play 3 times in a week but Arfield in if he is

RANGERS: McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, Katic, Flanagan; Jack, Arfield, Coulibaly; Murphy, Windass, Morelos.

SUBS: Alnwick, Halliday, Kent, Ejaria, McCrorie, Candeias, Umar.

Disappointed young Middleton hasn't made the bench.

Also puts to bed the pish on here that 'Liverpool have a clause in the Loan deals saying that Ejaria and Kent must start when fit."

Wasn't expecting windass to start but hopefully has a good game and proves the doubters wrong!Buzzing for this now,let's go!

The nerves are setting in but I know we are the better team. It will be tough though.

Looking at the team it’s not bad. Windass needs to put in a performance. Is it possibly a midfield 4 with Windass just behind Morelos? Arfield playing on the right like Davis used to?

Massive game for windass today. From the games so far windass still has a bit to prove to Gerrard and he has been given a big chance today.

Interesting line up. Harsh on Candeias I feel, and disappointed Middleton doesn't make the bench. However, we're in the middle of a busy run of games and we've got some players maybe needing a rest after that shift on Thu, whilst others could be doing with some game time. So I guess it makes sense to utilise the squad.

An opportunity for Josh to show he either wants to be here or to put himself in the shop window. Either way, he should be motivated to produce a performance today.

Candieas for Windass would be preferable, but the Gaffer has made his choice and he knows more about the game than I.
Thought Middleton would have made the bench

Keep 11 men on the park and it's a Rangers win , watch out for Captain beaky kicking everything above the grass.

What if... its 352?

McGregor
Goldson katic flanagan
Tav jack coulibaly murphy
Arfield
Morelos windass

I understand the disappointment, but you have to trust SG judgement. We have a massive game on Thursday as well and he may be keeping Candeias for this.
At least we have a bench with players who could do a job if brought on.

Back