• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
attLvqU.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Hardest game for a while, gap has been cut, half a team injured or unavailable, already drawn with them this season...

:)
They have their injuries as well

McGregor

Tav Goldson Bassey Borna

Hagi Lundstrum Kamara

Sakala Morelos Kent

Problem being if it isn’t working I don’t think we have anyone who can come on and change it to much possibly bacuna? But I am confident we will go 2 up and see it through

Buzzing.

Tough game to start back but confident we can do them, regardless of players missing.

2-0, Alfie with a brace.

Jimmy Sands in from the start to deliver a ruthless, effective, bosses-the-whole-midfield, MOTM winning performance on his debut.

You heard it here first. B-D

Buzzing.

Tough game to start back but confident we can do them, regardless of players missing.

2-0, Alfie with a brace.

Jimmy Sands in from the start to deliver a ruthless, effective, bosses-the-whole-midfield, MOTM winning performance on his debut.

You heard it here first. B-D
No danger sands is starting

In Tenerife and hoping to get in the Ibrox Bar tomorrow.

McGregor
Tavernier
Goldson
Bassey
Barisic
Kamara
Lundstram
Sakala
Hagi
Kent
Morelos

No danger sands is starting

Aye, you're probably right and was just having some fun with it. It will be Lundstram alongside Glen I guess (not keen on the Bacuna suggestion, leaves us too short on steel in the middle). If so, really need JL to be on it and move the ball quicker / better than he usually does.

I still like my version of events though, how good would it be if the lad did start and strolled it?

Quite nervous about this game but tbf felt the exact same way ahead of the recent trips to Easter Rd and Tynecastle.

I was so looking forward to the home game against the sheep earlier this season because I expected the team to put a statement out on the pitch in memory of Walter but the game played out disastrously.

Hoping for Gio to set the team out similar to Tynecastle with the aim of hitting them hard down the wings with Kent and Sakala/Wright.

Big game for Lundstram and Hagi. Hagi needs to step up and fill Joe’s void.

Yass, Rangers are actually playing today, feels like months since we were last in action.

I honestly think we will pump this mob, usually I’m nervous about these trips but bring it on.

Thought it woulda been him, but so sure he will get thrown into a start away to the sheep though. Wouldn't be against it myself.
Tim’s put 3 debutants in tonight and it worked well for them and tbh I wouldn’t be against it.

I would bet he’s a better option than lundstram who’s confidence is shot to bits at the minute.

Reactions: CF4
Well Gio's had a 3 weeks to work with the players without having to play any games. It be interesting to see how we respond, but I'll be happy with any win

Big four league games coming up.

If we can get past a tricky opponent tomorrow, with the Tims watching, then beat them in their own midden in a few weeks time, make no mistake, we'll have broken the back of their title challenge.

Come on Rangers!

could we see a wee return of Ryan Jack or Roofe tomorrow he didnt rule either or out for this game did he .....got a feeling her3

could we see a wee return of Ryan Jack or Roofe tomorrow he didnt rule either or out for this game did he .....got a feeling her3
I think Roofe will be on the bench but Jacko is a bit optimistic IMO. Did we have any bounce games over the break? Would have been ideal for Jack to get 45 mins under his belt.

In normal circumstances a midfield pairing of Kamara and a fit Jack with Hagi in front would give me a lot of comfort going into a match like this.

It's match day, feels like forever since we played. Looking forward to this one. We need to hit the ground running. 3-1 Rangers.

Tim’s put 3 debutants in tonight and it worked well for them and tbh I wouldn’t be against it.

I would bet he’s a better option than lundstram who’s confidence is shot to bits at the minute.
Tims were playing a depleted Hibs side at home.

After what seems like an eternity We're back playing. Never an easy trip but get in their ugly mugs from the start and we'll do fine. Going 3-1 the Sons of William. C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!

You won't start Lundstram, who's played against Aberdeen in the league before, but you will start Sands, who has never even played for Rangers before, never mind against Aberdeen at Pittodrie.

Have you seen much of Sands to make the call? Or is t just that you think anybody is better than Lundstram?

I expect, given our injury worries, that Lundstram will start the game.

I guess GvB will be the man that decides though.

Either way, they have our backing and here's to 3 points.

Is Davies still injured then? I don’t remember seeing any updates.

Lundstram and Kamara together will make us far too pedestrian, IMO, but I appreciate the alternatives aren’t ideal.

Very very big game tonight. Win this and it’s likely at least 6pts clear still by parkhead. Lose and we could go 2nd after parkhead. That can’t be allowed to happen.

Treat them like hearts and refuse to get into a battle. We have 11 better players than them on the pitch and a better bench. Show them absolutely no respect and come flying at them.

Shagger
Tav
Goldson
Bassey
Barisic
Kamara
Hagi
Kent
Wright
Sakala
Morelos.

Kent in the 10. Full throttle at them and bury them eary.

0-3

Buzzing for this but nervous as hell. It'll be a battle and we're light in the middle of the park.
Reckon we'll edge it by a goal.
2-1 the Teds

McGregor
Tav Goldson Bassey Borna
Sands
Sakala Kamara Hagi Kent
Morelos

Pretty light in midfield so can see Sands or Lundstram coming in and Kamara moving forward. Arfield will be a huge miss as he is excellent in these games.

Sheep fan "were gonna ram ewes"

"Sorry, Sutton beat you to it."

Add your own punchline.

Looking forward till tonight. Feels like months since we played and I've got covid (beating them will definitely perk me up). They're the one team in Scotland I honestly believe play differently against us than the scum.

Might be stating the obvious, but this is the biggest game of the league season so far, sets the scene for the remainder. Solid win tonight sends huge message to rest of the league that the Bears are well up for the fight to secure 56. Bring home the 3 points please Light Blues.

Midfield really light in the middle of pitch. If Lundstram can't be trusted to come in and do a job tonight then Ross Wilson needs to be working overtime to get him out the door. I think he will get the opportunity to prove his worth tonight and hopefully he does well.

Great to see match thread back.

Lots out - can we move the game… seems to be a rule.

Prob too soon for jack and roofe, maybe on bench.

Not sure who else can come in to start with kamara - lundstram and Bacuna?

Expect to see king, Lowry on bench

Also - I think 13 wins from 18 will see us over the line for the league title with 90 points

Let’s start that tonight, keep the zero

I'm really keen to see how Alfie is shaping up after the break. Seeing his Instagram and its clear he's been working hard, I'm very confident the Buff will kick on again and really smash the league this 2nd half.

I'm going 2 nil against the sheep. Alfie to score both. Shooshing the sheep fans to really wind them up!

WATP

Back