Adrian Goldberg raising funds for a film on the abuse at Celtic Boys Club

Dorman only doing what mentally challengeds do best lying through their teeth....watch them back stab each other as the truth cascades . Please let this be the beginning of the end for this rhancid shower of scum....WATP

Donated. The silence now from Celtic, the media and politicians alike is a continuation of the cover-up in the first place. Their "good name" is of paramount importance above all else.

If this was any other football club in Scotland it would be getting debated in Holyrood. If it was Rangers that done it, everyone associated with the club would have been lambasted with the intention being the club should be shut down.

I'm not point scoring either, if Rangers had been accused of the same I'd be completely sickened by the club. This isn't just an anomaly with them who are unfortunate to find predators working in the club, they seem to be at the epicenter of something much wider.

To not only turn a blind eye, but to have the audacity to claim CBC was nothing to do with CFC should be enough to get them shut down.

I sadly don't trust justice to prevail, no monetary value can be placed on what happened to those boys. The institution itself should be purged from existence given its absolute refusal to - at the very least -recognise individuals at Celtic engaged in a cover-up.

What is obvious though, and as much as we've joked of it in the past, THEY are the "Establishment Club". THEY are being protected from criticism by our media and politicians by their refusal to shine the spotlight on them.

Scotland's "secret shame" indeed.

Donated. The silence now from Celtic, the media and politicians alike is a continuation of the cover-up in the first place. Their "good name" is of paramount importance above all else.

If this was any other football club in Scotland it would be getting debated in Holyrood. If it was Rangers that done it, everyone associated with the club would have been lambasted with the intention being the club should be shut down.

I'm not point scoring either, if Rangers had been accused of the same I'd be completely sickened by the club. This isn't just an anomaly with them who are unfortunate to find predators working in the club, they seem to be at the epicenter of something much wider.

To not only turn a blind eye, but to have the audacity to claim CBC was nothing to do with CFC should be enough to get them shut down.

I sadly don't trust justice to prevail, no monetary value can be placed on what happened to those boys. The institution itself should be purged from existence given its absolute refusal to - at the very least -recognise individuals at Celtic engaged in a cover-up.

What is obvious though, and as much as we've joked of it in the past, THEY are the "Establishment Club". THEY are being protected from criticism by our media and politicians by their refusal to shine the spotlight on them.

Scotland's "secret shame" indeed.

Let's get the truth out here then. And see how the scots' feel about their establishment ?

Donated.

Please also remember - should it be putting you off - that you can donate anonymously. Just tick the box beside;

Hide name and comment from everyone but the organiser.

It may be worth pointing that out when sharing, given the sensitivity of the subject matter, and the known anti-social habits of denier-enablers.

Last edited:
Back