Adrian Goldberg raising funds for a film on the abuse at Celtic Boys Club

Some absolute 'Rockets' on there! Frightening how low they will go but suppose we should be used to it by now

The thing is I know each and every one of us would welcome a broad investigation into all of the clubs.

What the filth can't seem to grasp over at Saville Stadium is they should be the starting point for any investigation.

They are the epicentre of abuse in Scottish football and that much has been obvious for decades.

Any investigation will have a trickle effect down to other clubs anyway.

They think this is about football reasons when in reality the only people relating football to this is them , the remaining survivors should be any right minded persons main priority.

Any compensation claims will be each individual clubs burden, the fact they will have probably 50x more claims than any other club is the fault of their own institution and religious leaders.

All they care about is the *10* and they are being shown up nationally now.

I'm a journalist, broadcaster and film-maker and I want to make a documentary telling the story of the Celtic Boys Club scandal - and ask tough questions that remain unanswered by politicians, the police and Celtic Football Club.

The film will be made with respected film producer and director Laurence Lennard who, like me, has a pedigree that includes working on the BBC consumer show Watchdog.

We want to tell the stories of abuse survivors and their families, including the story of Michelle Gray, whose brother Andrew was a victim of prolific abuser Jim Torbett.

The story needs to be told NOW to ensure that those who suffered don't have to wait any longer for ALL of those responsible to be held accountable.

That's awesome BN.

I'm delighted at how more evidence is forthcoming on a regular basis now and how more influential people are taking a REAL interest in the horror that the innocent, vulnerable kids, had to endure and still have to do as adults.

I'm more confident now, than I've ever been, that the evil that's been ALLOWED to take place at this abomination of a club, will at long last be recognised and that the victims/survivors will get the closure they need.

Needless to say, donation made.

Was just going to mention similar.

Is the original still in the pipeline?

Either way, the more airtime, the more chance of justice for the victims..
There’s a documentary by Dan Gordon that was in the process of being made. One of the researchers was contacted at the start of Covid and things we were told were on hold for obvious reasons.
Something to remember though, a lot has happened in the past year so it may not be complete. That’s as much as we know at the moment.

That's awesome BN.

I'm delighted at how more evidence is forthcoming on a regular basis now and how more influential people are taking a REAL interest in the horror that the innocent, vulnerable kids, had to endure and still have to do as adults.

I'm more confident now, than I've ever been, that the evil that's been ALLOWED to take place at this abomination of a club, will at long last be recognised and that the victims/survivors will get the closure they need.

Needless to say, donation made.

Top Man TS ;)

There’s a documentary by Dan Gordon that was in the process of being made. One of the researchers was contacted at the start of Covid and things we were told were on hold for obvious reasons.
Something to remember though, a lot has happened in the past year so it may not be complete. That’s as much as we know at the moment.

With new revelations of evil every other day, I can well imagine it's not complete.

Thanks for the update mate.

Excellent GB. Good on you mate.

I'm sure everyone reading this thread would like to contribute, but unable to. That's understandable and should be respected. For those who can, even £1 will help. It truly will.
That's true. I'm sure the required amount will be easily raised in any case. The more publicity this scandal gets the better.

I hope AG realises what he is taking on. A brave man if he does. I wish him all the best with this.

mentally challenged will be raging . Mr. Goldberg is neither a Protestant or Rangers supporter ..........Let's see where they portray their usual vile and hatred .
or will they just make up stories as per....?
That’s a good point but going by his surname I would guess he is of Jewish heritage.
We all know what that lot think about the Jewish.
Same outcome me thinks just a different slant.

Back