Racist Kudela given 10 game ban, Kamara 3 games (all discussion here)

The statement from Rangers is fine in saying they will appeal the bans for Kamara and Roofe - these should be appealed. Roofe was a sending off, nothing more. Kamara was the victim and punishing he victim is wrong unless the reaction was extreme - bearing in mind very little happened considering the circumstances it should have been left or suspended.

The suspension for the racist was nowhere near enough. As are all racism suspensions - he should have be simple told to sit a full season worth of games but UEFA will never take the proper action.

At the same time. Slavia Prague, no if's or but's should have been 100% thrown out the competition and possibly future competitions. The lied repeatedly about the incident and many other things around it to try and cover the arse of their racist player. By that very action they endorsed the racism by their player. Then there are their fans which took the racism to a whole new level. Slavia Prague should have been looking at the near destruction of their club by the being removed from European football for a bit.

See the big parrafin lamp cutting about Tesco in Cumbernauld now and again , must be up using his five finger discount.

Say what you will about 'Roughie', but he's the original - and best - Scottish phone-in, thick cuunt.

What a fud of a man. Must be the only country in the world were pundits, and media want to see one of their on teams getting heavier punishments. We know what team they pick on all the time. I have lost it with this country

I don't know why we are asking UEFA for clarification, why not just ask Neil Doncaster, he's on the EDC at UEFA, might even have been him that set the punishments for Roofe and Kamara ;)

Poor show all round for the way our players and club have been treated. However our management team should have made sure our players were off the park without any incident, It was obvious that there would be trouble in the tunnel. I would have had ago at he racist as would most but it should not have been allowed to happen and keep our players free from bans. Roofe is different of course but that is far to much for something which was nor intential.

That’s shocking if he did call someone that. Was it on social media?
He shouldn’t be part of any organisation with his name alone.

That should have ended Powar right there and then. But no, FARE are funded by the EU and operate in partnership with UEFA and he is now protecting UEFA with his statement today rather than tackling racism. He is, in short, a disgrace (I wonder black and ethnic minority players and fans actually think of him now).

Last edited:
A corrupt out of touch organization. This (in this BLM and woke society) is outrageous. Show racism the red card. Bollocks to that. They failed to act immediately then utterly failed in their final ruling. Kudala should have been banned from playing in Europe for 1 year at a minimum. The club heavily fined for their antics and to penalize GK is pathetic to say the least. Even if he was out of line with public statements. A censure of sorts a warning would suffice. This organization is nothing short of criminal. We should refuse to participate in any racism initiatives put forward by this clown group. Calling a black man a monkey, hiding your mouth shows intent and inherent racist thinking. If this was Britain's got talent there would be 4 Xs within seconds. Disappointing doesn't cover it. WE MUST APPEAL PUBLICLY....... oh I forgot we were fined too :-(

So what is Kudela actually banned for? I've seen people say it's European games, international games and even league games. People saying he'll be back playing in Europe before Kamara and Roofe will.

That's all nonsense surely? The offence was in European competition so he'll be banned in competitions ran by Uefa? So the Europa League, if he's banned for the international games, he won't be picked for them but when do offences in club football carry over into International games?

I think a 69 year old shouldn't be wearing sports leisure tops at home.

Don't pretend you wear it to the gym fatty.

I don’t think aamer anwar is minded to drop this given the prikkkk Kudela somehow got the minimum penalty from uefa .
Hope this becomes the next phase because these dicks are unlikely to upgrade that pathetic decision

So calling someone a 'coconut' is a racial insult. That's a new one on me.
It means you’re an Uncle Tom. Brown on the outside white on the inside so for someone from FARE to use it against a brown person because he thinks they have ‘white values’ is pretty bad. It’s racially offensive to white and brown people.

As far as I'm concerned it's a farce, 10 games for the racist, and to even it up a bit 3 games for Kamara and 4 for Roofe. I make that 10 - 7. Pathetic UEFA. FCUK they have nearly made it a draw !!

I wasn't aware they can make up bans for "dangerous play" regarding Roofe, I thought a red card carried a fixed ban i.e. 2 games , No ??

Ban should be harsher for Kudela but he’s got the maximum amount under the current rules so have to agree there.

Disgusting what happened to Kamara but as a professional footballer you can’t just go about sticking one on someones jaw no matter what they said. I assume they’ve taken the mitigating circumstances into the 3 game ban.

The Roofe one is a joke, it was dangerous play but never intentional.

Kamara's lawyer is a bit of joke tbh.

This is a serious matter and he got the player name wrong in his big statement to call it out and doesn't know the punishment rules.

Very poor and has let Glen down imo.
He obviously has a legal qualification but he’s always seemed more of a campaigner than a solicitor to me. Broad themes and grand statements are his thing, not the more mundane work of serving a client’s individual interests.

Glen can pick who he wants to represent him but I think he would have been better served by any number of others.

Ban should be harsher for Kudela but he’s got the maximum amount under the current rules so have to agree there.

Disgusting what happened to Kamara but as a professional footballer you can’t just go about sticking one on someones jaw no matter what they said. I assume they’ve taken the mitigating circumstances into the 3 game ban.

The Roofe one is a joke, it was dangerous play but never intentional.
Where are you getting it from that he got the maximum? Sarwar seems to this he got the minimum?

It’ll be thrown in the same “lost file” as the KAH banners, blow up dolls representing Orangemen, and Rangers tax case etc.

I don’t think aamer anwar is minded to drop this given the prikkkk Kudela somehow got the minimum penalty from uefa .
Hope this becomes the next phase because these dicks are unlikely to upgrade that pathetic decision
No way SNP will follow this up IMO!

Back