Alex Thomson Ch4 - Investigating Celtic Boys Club

What I would also like to ask is why are Celtic football club promoting SFA statements, and why has the independent enquiry chair bringing out a statement to clarify anything about the news broadcast? All I glean from that statement is that he is somewhat defending celtic, and stating that it’s not all about financial recompense which would indicate that he favours celtic not being hauled over the coals financially.
That statement stinks to high heaven and really really needs to be looked at further and thoroughly investigated as a matter of urgency.
celtic are in desperate need of friends right now, seemingly they have a very close on in the SFA at present, which is very very convenient

I'm guessing Hendry has made comments that are not in the inquiry report. Celtic's lawyers are on to it like a shot, and Hendry has made a retraction saying that some of his statements were his own views.

I’ve got to say I’ve read that statement and also the post @monkey magic put up also, and I feel genuine rage. Rage that the authorities still find it acceptable to try and whitewash investigations that are supposed to be independent, free from any allegiances and with the victims at the forefront of their minds when working on this. Instead the entire negative narrative has been controlled by celtic and they have strung along the football authority in this country to play the game, to be the dutiful slave and pander to the guilty masses.

surely we as concerned members of the public can lobby police leaders, lawyers, judges and even impartial politicians to free this scandal from any whitewash and have a genuine impartial investigation which fully compensated the victims both emotionally and financially.
Can this be done?

This is exactly what we want, and what is needed to ultimately secure justice mate.

Because of our responses from scottish MSM & MPs etc the team tried to widen the focus.

This independence of the inquiry needs to come from outside Scotland. That cult control our country Paulski,

I've relayed this story before in this forum but I think it's worth retelling in the light of the bogus "Separate Entity" alibi.

Over 25 years ago I was approached by Celtc scout Mike Jackson about my son. The conversation was brief, informal and non-committal. The following midweek at my Sons training I was approached by another boy's father who had come from playing with Celtc Boys Club. This guy was a dyed in the wool Celtc fan and attended all their games at that time when they were playing to a half empty stadium during our Glory Years. I could tell by his manner that what he said to me wasn't easy for him, but to his credit he did.
He simply said, " I don't want to influence you, but whatever you do, don't let them move ***** to Celtc Boys Club. They will try everything to get you to move him there. Don't let them".
I'll never forget the look on his face and to this day I wonder what he had to endure as a Father.
Sounds like he did you a huge turn , chilling.

Concern is that patrick mcguire is taking on the cases and is working in the background with liewell to negotiate a compensation amount, somewhat limiting the damage to the club whilst making it look like he is acting in the best interests of his clients(survivors, not c). NB this is just a theory and not based on any facts.
Its difficult not to think along these lines, some sort of group claim maybe, but hopefully not. His company's credibility could be on the line here.

I'm guessing Hendry has made comments that are not in the inquiry report. Celtic's lawyers are on to it like a shot, and Hendry has made a retraction saying that some of his statements were his own views.
Also, I often go and have a look at what the mouth breathers are saying on other blogs etc.
the mad mental ill phil fella is frothing.
he’s put the SFA statement on his twitter and preaching it as gospel, and as per usual the replies are gorgeous. All the usual from the craicsters, “wizny jist us but tomo. Wizny most ra shellick, it wiz sevcoooooo anaw. Don’t blame uz tomo, a fot u wur phils pal an at”

they’ve took that statement as gospel, and the old saying goes monkey is as monkey does. They all agree that the SFA statement and not an investigative report is in fact the gospel truth, no matter what anybody else says, the SFA and Henry are 100% correct. Celtic are innocent totally.

they are all fucking absolute mentalists, every last moonhowling deranged one of them.

CelComp.jpg

"In court, as on the park, Celtic could indeed be a club like no other."

It's been a long time coming. But that's a HAYMAKER!!!

SFA are tying themselves in knots and making a complete arse of this inguiry now.
The SFA are shiting themselves as they know that the ultimate buck will stop there and could bankrupt them, if Thomson’s can prove they were fully aware of the goings on and sat back and did nothing then they’re as bad if not worse than Celtic as the SFA had the power to sort this out and have a full inquiry when the Bunnet basically asked for help to rid Scottish football of the beasts

The SFA have always been a complete mess and a massive disgrace. However, the more I think about their statement they are just beyond disgusting and do need to be taken to task. I am assuming they are just shitting it from the fall out of their backing and enabling Celtic's cover-up but to issue that statement is staggering.

One thing it does appear to confirm though. Celtic and SFA are essentially the exact same thing. The only reason this could have come out and now would be because they're the same people delivering the advice for the statements. That in itself should be investigated above the SFA.

Time they were taken out of the equation on this subject as they clearly cannot be trusted. I doubt they've even started any investigation and will now have to hash bash some utter nonsense together to pretend they have.

Don’t forget Mulraney too, who represents Alloa only in name.

i had a quick look at kerrydalestreet and theres not a peep over there totally ignoring it but that reply from jeremie frimpong (fifth one down)made my jaw drop
To save Bears contaminating their search history, this is what it says :

Lawyers will come after us, rather than the actual perpetrators, because they are motivated by greed, rather than the pursuit of justice, and supporters of rival clubs, and the media, will attempt to tarnish our reputation out of bitterness, but no one associated with the club today ought to feel guilt or shame about other people's crimes. We are innocent.

To save Bears contaminating their search history, this is what it says :

Lawyers will come after us, rather than the actual perpetrators, because they are motivated by greed, rather than the pursuit of justice, and supporters of rival clubs, and the media, will attempt to tarnish our reputation out of bitterness, but no one associated with the club today ought to feel guilt or shame about other people's crimes. We are innocent.

Their then Chairman Kelly, Manager Jock Stein, club captain in Billy McNeil, all knew of the horrific crimes against children, yet they all refused to contact the police

Absolutely mind numbing that anyone at the SFA though that Martin Henry, (Martin Henry was a safeguarding adviser to "disgraced" ex-Cardinal Keith O’Brien) should head up an inquiry into child abuse in Scottish football. Who the he*l made that decision and thought it was a good idea?
The SFA are not fit for purpose and must be removed.

@bbcmarkdaly led on investigating the abuse in the past, revisiting it in 2017. https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...club-jim-torbett-tracked-california-sex-abuse

I find it astonishing that Daly has neither tweeted nor commented on this latest investigation. In fact i find it astonishing that Daly himself did not spearhead further investigations given all of the evifance and charges that have come to light over the past couple of years.

Ive tried to contact Daly several tines to ask why he did not pursue this after he confronted Torbett in the US as part of a documentary.

He's either chosen to leace well alone on his account or hes been told to leave well alone.

I see that he did respond to such a question on twitter 3 days ago with a completely pithy response.

I would urge any bears to ask the same of Daly.given his once aggressive pursuit of Celtic/Torbett.

@bbcmarkdaly

Part of the cover up. Doesn’t want any distress on his BBC colleague, Claire Kelly
Maybe ?

Absolutely mind numbing that anyone at the SFA though that Martin Henry, (Martin Henry was a safeguarding adviser to "disgraced" ex-Cardinal Keith O’Brien) should head up an inquiry into child abuse in Scottish football. Who the he*l made that decision and thought it was a good idea?

Shifty & Mulraney appointment maybe Jexx ?

We all know why Martin Henry was given the job of leading the inquiry into the child abuse within Scottish football.

The SFA are in bed with the bheggars. Two vile organisations that need shut down.

Exactly. Who chose Martin Hendry, and why him ?

Assume that's a rhetorical question!
This guy and why he was appointed needs to be investigated.
Does anyone have access to Alex Thomson, and can someone at least make sure he is aware of the guy's past and the question mark over his suitability for this role.
Appears to be another Lawwell place-man at the SFA.
We need to get this information into the wider public domain.

Anyone know the real identity of that peado-sympathiser, Ronnie O’Connor? He’s clearly a placeman by hollicom, the amount of ‘whataboutery’ ive seen him doing recently is staggering.

He clearly can’t be that much of a sellik man - peado fc are playing and he’s on Twitter.
He’s a mentalist mate. An absolute moonhowler of the highest order.
Likes to think he’s a higher authority on life. Reality is he’s an algae eater. Bottom feeder.

best laughed at then ignored.

Anyone know the real identity of that peado-sympathiser, Ronnie O’Connor? He’s clearly a placeman by hollicom, the amount of ‘whataboutery’ ive seen him doing recently is staggering.

He clearly can’t be that much of a sellik man - peado fc are playing and he’s on Twitter.
Keep seeing him on Twitter. Saying we’re up to our necks in peados. Well if we are, then what the %^*& are they?

A President of the SFA had open business links with Totbett, ffs.

And they had the cheek to ask if Dave King was a fit and proper person to come into Scottish football?

If an absolute non entity like me knew this where were the Spiers, the Leckies, the other assorted scum and of course James Traynor when this was happening?

His wife was the official director mate.

He’s a mentalist mate. An absolute moonhowler of the highest order.
Likes to think he’s a higher authority on life. Reality is he’s an algae eater. Bottom feeder.

best laughed at then ignored.
I don’t use twitter but recently I scrolled down for a while reading his replies - he mentioned to someone that he had released his identity on twitter for everyone to see. I’d be most interested if anyone could get me any information at all on him.

A very damning report, and a lot of important exposure.

But I really do not trust that Martin Hendry. He used his few comments on to make sure he highlighted "all clubs should be accountable, not just celtic".

I can't help feel he'll try paint this report as a scottish football issue for all and not where it should really be directed...at the club like no other.

I don’t use twitter but recently I scrolled down for a while reading his replies - he mentioned to someone that he had released his identity on twitter for everyone to see. I’d be most interested if anyone could get me any information at all on him.
Likewise. But I don’t trawl in 19th Century Terrorist circles so wouldn’t know. He reckons he’s a Twitter and celtic celebrity, much like the other clown that’s for the watching, paul the tim.

he reckons he’s a ticket as well, according to a scum fan in my work.

Back