Alex Thomson Ch4 - Investigating Celtic Boys Club

Thomson certainly went to town on the separate entity myth. They won’t have a leg to stand on in that regard and hopefully it will see the victims get the justice they deserve.

Thomson has only scratched the surface though. The extents of abuse that went on at that disgusting club and the fact that it was covered up on a large scale haven’t even been covered yet.

Again I have nothing but admiration for the brave guys who waived their anonymity to tell their stories tonight. We can only hope tonight is the first step to them receiving some form of justice.
"Buried once and for all " , words that stood out and epitomised the levels reached in order to hush things up.

Please all remember one important thing; any media outlet who runs a negative story on the scum tomorrow is simply doing so because they feel they have to through the shame of not doing it properly once in the past 5 or 6 decades. If a backlash against them starts in the papers tomorrow it is NOT because of journalistic integrity, it is because someone broke ranks and left them little choice.

Equally, any outlet not reporting truthfully on this matter is telling the world their tolerance for the hiding of beasts on an industrial scale.

Filthy fucking animals.

Did someone not say there was a Netflix/Amazon prime documentary on this as well? Bennel and Celtic were prominent in it... Maybe it was the C4 one..

brazil.jpg

BN94 has been on here telling us what's happening, whilst being unable to tell us all for obvious reasons.

Dont doubt him again, when he tells you what he can. The great hollicom couldn't stop that, so their not this mega pr company everyone seems to think they are.

No hiding place for them tonight and for all who thought thomson was going to look after the boys of the old brigade, well there's your answer. It was scathing.

As for that slime from the sfa, he made them look the pathetic organisation they really are. Not fit for purpose.

This is too big for the SFA.
Thats tough shit for the SFA. This is for solicitors and the courts. 30 individual laws suits brought against the club for starters. That looks where it all heading. Their single line of defence has been breached.

SFA are complicit in the cover up of the scums child abuse

I hope all the victims get proper justice and compensation

The SFA need to be held accountable if they fail to punish Paedo FC

The member clubs should be questioning this SFA statement and ask why the SFA are giving Paedo FC support after all we know there are over 100 victims of child abuse
Factually this was the author of the report
I doubt Channel 4 News know of Hendry's previous background, mate ? Now Thomson needs to publicly name and shame who knew of the Piggery molestations and refused to call the police, as the SFA certainly won't.

Thanks for the link, yet another disgusting article that smsm and its excuse for journalists ignored. Its not ignorance its neglect. And the sfa are corrupt bastards working on behalf of one club.

Please all remember one important thing; any media outlet who runs a negative story on the scum tomorrow is simply doing so because they feel they have to through the shame of not doing it properly once in the past 5 or 6 decades. If a backlash against them starts in the papers tomorrow it is NOT because of journalistic integrity, it is because someone broke ranks and left them little choice.

Equally, any outlet not reporting truthfully on this matter is telling the world their tolerance for the hiding of beasts on an industrial scale.

Filthy fucking animals.

I'll be surprised if there is anything in tomorrows tabloids regarding the Channel 4 News item. Scotland is a profoundly corrupt country.

Concern is that patrick mcguire is taking on the cases and is working in the background with liewell to negotiate a compensation amount, somewhat limiting the damage to the club whilst making it look like he is acting in the best interests of his clients(survivors, not c). NB this is just a theory and not based on any facts.

I've relayed this story before in this forum but I think it's worth retelling in the light of the bogus "Separate Entity" alibi.

Over 25 years ago I was approached by Celtc scout Mike Jackson about my son. The conversation was brief, informal and non-committal. The following midweek at my Sons training I was approached by another boy's father who had come from playing with Celtc Boys Club. This guy was a dyed in the wool Celtc fan and attended all their games at that time when they were playing to a half empty stadium during our Glory Years. I could tell by his manner that what he said to me wasn't easy for him, but to his credit he did.
He simply said, " I don't want to influence you, but whatever you do, don't let them move ***** to Celtc Boys Club. They will try everything to get you to move him there. Don't let them".
I'll never forget the look on his face and to this day I wonder what he had to endure as a Father.

I've relayed this story before in this forum but I think it's worth retelling in the light of the bogus "Separate Entity" alibi.

Over 25 years ago I was approached by Celtc scout Mike Jackson about my son. The conversation was brief, informal and non-committal. The following midweek at my Sons training I was approached by another boy's father who had come from playing with Celtc Boys Club. This guy was a dyed in the wool Celtc fan and attended all their games at that time when they were playing to a half empty stadium during our Glory Years. I could tell by his manner that what he said to me wasn't easy for him, but to his credit he did.
He simply said, " I don't want to influence you, but whatever you do, don't let them move ***** to Celtc Boys Club. They will try everything to get you to move him there. Don't let them".
I'll never forget the look on his face and to this day I wonder what he had to endure as a Father.
Feck, that puts shivers down the spine !

Don’t hold your breath whilst you for the smsm response to this.

First let’s get the victims compensated and properly apologised to. In short let’s get them justice.

Next, Celtic had they not covered this up would not have had such vast levels of sponsorship. They have had funding they wouldn’t have otherwise had any access to. Not only this, they undoubtedly and most importantly failed on their duty of care.

They have cheated and broke the rules but even more importantly they have ruined young lives, hopes and dreams.

Shut them the %^*& down now. It’s what I’d do.

Defintely this.
It's been mentioned for a while.

We continue to ask the question:
What is worse --
Tax avoidance ... or decades of abusing children and covering up for multiple paedophile predators ?

Not one for trolling mentally challenged sites but had a look to see if the program has changed their tac on the issue. They really need punished severely
i had a quick look at kerrydalestreet and theres not a peep over there totally ignoring it but that reply from jeremie frimpong (fifth one down)made my jaw drop

I find that article unbelievable. How on earth was this guy chosen?

Well that report couldn't be any clearer in showing that a paedophile ring was operating out of Celtic for at least a few decades and the fact that the bheasts have been trying furiously to cover it up ever since.

That SFA inquiry is looking as if it is going to be a complete and utter whitewash but we all knew that as they are themselves complicit with the whole thing.

We need a UK independent inquiry commissioned ASAP- I wouldn't put it past the SFA to have "lost" quite a lot of evidence when compiling this report.

If the SFA are willing to cover up a paedophile ring for that club what won't they do for them. They are completely compromised by this.

I bet that isn’t within the remit of his investigation either. The man is a total and utter snake in the grass.
I’ve got to say I’ve read that statement and also the post @monkey magic put up also, and I feel genuine rage. Rage that the authorities still find it acceptable to try and whitewash investigations that are supposed to be independent, free from any allegiances and with the victims at the forefront of their minds when working on this. Instead the entire negative narrative has been controlled by celtic and they have strung along the football authority in this country to play the game, to be the dutiful slave and pander to the guilty masses.

surely we as concerned members of the public can lobby police leaders, lawyers, judges and even impartial politicians to free this scandal from any whitewash and have a genuine impartial investigation which fully compensated the victims both emotionally and financially.
Can this be done?

The story is good. However I would like to focus on the cover up. Yes sex abuse was happening in a large scale. Yes it was at Celtic. But what makes this the most damning to “the club like no other” is they knew about it and covered it up.

If it hadn’t been covered up, the number of victims would have been significantly less.

Instead, these monsters were allowed to go about abusing for decades due to being enabled by their place of employment.

Thomsons assault on the separate entity line was good, but his story doesn’t even scratch the surface of what that club are responsible for.

in amongst all the Twitterati that surrounds this case there seems to be a constant - Ronnie O’Connor or @_lippylipez_ a pseudonym for who?

Back