Alfie

G33

What’s the reason he’s not firing at the moment do you think? 1 league goal in 3 months now. I lost count of the chances he passed up today.

Like most, i absolutely love the guy when he’s on his game, but he’s been off the boil for far too long now.

He's never been the most technically gifted player in the world but always made up for it by scoring crucial goals. The goals have now dried up and he offers us nothing up front. Aside from missing sitters, the ball constantly breaks down when played to him or he takes needless, laboured touches to get it under control.

He's got credit in the bank due to how much he's helped us over the years but his performances have been unacceptable for a long time now.

He should ne benched right now with Itten in his place. Unfortunately our manager sent him out on loan when it was clear from around January time that he has not been scoring consistently.

Looks out of shape and lacking sharpness. Sakala should get a run until he’s in shape.

I’d drop him. Can’t miss those chances and get away with it. Roofe through the middle and Sakala for a few games

he should've been hooked when he missed the worst of the sitters, instead of the other 2 changes that were made. would've put Roofe on for him instead. might've given him a kick up the arse.

Back