An action plan to have them removed from the broomloan

This shite again.

The mentally challengeds are scum ok? Scum. We get it. Always have been.

They get the broomloan because it suits US. It minimises security cost and logistical cost.

It gets us the same allocation at the piggery. Which we NEED.
You think it's hard going there now with us "in the corner"? Try it with a 75% ticket cut.

We've been told by Dave King, we've been told by Stewart Robertson it doesn't work for RANGERS.

No offence OP, I know it's hard but for f.uck sake can we let this go.

Why should we let it go?

They have a clear advantage by having the whole Broomloan. They designed their place to ensure all away fans were stuck in a corner and out of sight of tv cameras. They place dozens of stewards at the corner to prevent any of our players celebrating when we score. They actually push and manhandle our players.

At that place we are ushered via a steel corridor while they are allowed or walk round the whole stadium. At Ibrox we are prevented from walking in and out to suit their lot.

We need to stick them in the corner EXACTLY as we do with Aberdeen and Hibs. It's long long overdue.

Agree they should have the corner the same as all other away fans.Pig sick of looking from my seat and their underhand banners are being displayed to the watching world.Couldnt care less about the allocation at the piggery either it's one place that I will not go to but wouldn't try to stop anyone else if they want to go.

Why should we let it go?

They have a clear advantage by having the whole Broomloan. They designed their place to ensure all away fans were stuck in a corner and out of sight of tv cameras. They place dozens of stewards at the corner to prevent any of our players celebrating when we score. They actually push and manhandle our players.

At that place we are ushered via a steel corridor while they are allowed or walk round the whole stadium. At Ibrox we are prevented from walking in and out to suit their lot.

We need to stick them in the corner EXACTLY as we do with Aberdeen and Hibs. It's long long overdue.

So we should change our matchday plan at a COST to us because they play in a f.ucking shitehole?

The police presence today for the visit of 8000 poets was an absolute disgrace,A vastly reduced allocation for the fhilth would make the whole occasion far easier to police they could avoid treating fans like cattle,CUT THEIR ALLOCATION.

This shite again.

They get the broomloan because it suits US. It minimises security cost and logistical cost.

You think it's hard going there now with us "in the corner"? Try it with a 75% ticket cut.

We've been told by Dave King, we've been told by Stewart Robertson it doesn't work for RANGERS.

Can you explain this because it makes no sense to me.

100% i would sign it. To be honest i would be happy to have only home fans at these games. They don't deserve to be in our stadium. Classless scum.

I'll do better than that, I'll let our chairman explain it:

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/dave-king-response-12/

Some of our supporters have difficulty with the fact that Celtic fans receive a whole stand at Ibrox, whereas our fans are in a predominantly corner section at Celtic Park. However, this is largely due to the physical structure of both stadia. In reality – and by agreement – both teams receive the same number of tickets for away games.

The strong safety and security advice from the police, which is supported by our own security team, is that we should continue with the present arrangement as this is the safest allocation of tickets from a segregation point of view and, most importantly, it is the basis upon which we have been awarded our Safety Certificate.

That is based on giving them 7500 tickets. Obviously the Broomloan is the safest and easiest place to house them in those circumstances. Cut the allocation and that is no longer a valid argument.

Googled "Ibrox stadium away fans parking" and came across this link on a Hibs forum.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?110557-Safe-car-parking-at-Ibrox

Here is a couple of the replies.

"Their Away Fans Car Park is actually right beside the away stand (100 yards?). The bad news its £7.00 !
eek2.gif
( last time we played there in the SC)"

"Right outside the stadium mate, where the coaches park. Away car park only and its got a few Rock Steady's at the front so your cars safe
thumbs%20up.gif
Cost a couple of quid to get in but its less than 30seconds away from the away entrance."

"Yes, official away car park still the safe option.
Barely 150 yards from carpark to turnstile, and well stewarded and policed. A large car park and can comfortably house all the travelling Hibs fans even if we were to sell our allocation."

I'd gladly not let them in at all if we could. Give them the bare minimum.

Some of our supporters have difficulty with the fact that Celtic fans receive a whole stand at Ibrox, whereas our fans are in a predominantly corner section at Celtic Park. However, this is largely due to the physical structure of both stadia. In reality – and by agreement – both teams receive the same number of tickets for away games.

The strong safety and security advice from the police, which is supported by our own security team, is that we should continue with the present arrangement as this is the safest allocation of tickets from a segregation point of view and, most importantly, it is the basis upon which we have been awarded our Safety Certificate.

That is based on giving them 7500 tickets. Obviously the Broomloan is the safest and easiest place to house them in those circumstances. Cut the allocation and that is no longer a valid argument.

Ummm...well of course. Give them 0 tickets and there's no cost but that's not practical is it?

It's the equivalent of being on holiday and saying life would be great if it was like that every day.

Reality, pragmatism and come and go actually exists. I haven't the foggiest idea what your Hibs car park post refers to.

This is not directed at you but I, and im certain a lot of our fans, are sick of this Celtic allocation bullshit.

Let's get on with our lives and focus on getting back a team on the park to beat the bastards and send the "whole stand" home sick as a f.ucking dog eh?

They wojld just cut our allocation for the peadodome.
They get more of a percentage at Ibrox than we get at their manky place.

Almost 8k from a 52k capacity to just over 7k to a whatever their capacity is.

Get the bastards in the corner or give them CD7.

This shite again.

We need tickets for the Piggery? No offence mate but you’re talking pish there.

Ummm...well of course. Give them 0 tickets and there's no cost but that's not practical is it?

It's the equivalent of being on holiday and saying life would be great if it was like that every day.

Reality, pragmatism and come and go actually exists. I haven't the foggiest idea what your Hibs car park post refers to.

This is not directed at you but I, and im certain a lot of our fans, are sick of this Celtic allocation bullshit.

Let's get on with our lives and focus on getting back a team on the park to beat the bastards and send the "whole stand" home sick as a f.ucking dog eh?

I didn't say give them zero tickets. Give them the same as other away fans.

Just look at the coverage the TV gives them compared to us when we are up there and we need them shifted the board know too.

This shite again.

Eh NO

So we should change our matchday plan at a COST to us because they play in a f.ucking shitehole?
WHY?

The advantage they get with having a full stand of mentally challengeds was there to see today. Abusing the keeper for the full of the second half. Thos would not happen if they where in the corner or up in CD7.

How much extra is it going to cost?

Let me guess lads, you're not that bothered with away games are you?

We need absolutely fuckall from them.

My main problem with is that there’s good Bears missing these games to accommodate those cunts. Plus, that’s 7500 season tickets we can’t sell. Not to mention the crazy cost of policing 7500 of those bastards.

That’s another point, the issue of the safety cert. who’s to say the Police actually don’t mind a wee bit of OT, charged at mental rates no doubt.

Get them to %^*&. As for Parkhead give your money to Rangers, not Celtic.

I don’t want to fall out with you Bear, but this scenario is boiling my piss no end.

Has anyone got the email address for the SLO because I want to know if he is passing on exactly how we feel about these creatures polluting our stadium to the board and if not why not.

It would be interesting to hear the players views on it. I'm sure they would prefer them not to have the full stand.

As much as professional players need to cope with any circumstances, being a keeper and having 7500 orcs right behind you cannot be easy.

Replace that with 7500 bears and I'm certain it would help the players.

What folk forget is that they have cut our allocation at the piggery and by more than half yet we have done nothing in response.

We got 16k and would have similar again if given that entire stand like we used to.

I'm sick of our meekness.

Has anyone got the email address for the SLO because I want to know if he is passing on exactly how we feel about these creatures polluting our stadium to the board and if not why not.
Some of our Club contacted him on twitter and by e-mail regarding them being allowed to run to their fans at end of game and the wee inbred tying scarves to the post etc.
We asked him to bring it up at the security brief before today’s game, we never got a reply from Greg but good to see they were banned from going to near their fans today

enough is enough.

Im sure we all agree that they should no longer get the allocation they do. They should be put in the corner as all other fans do.

We can all moan about it, but unless we have a plan in place, nothing is going to change

I'm willing to put some effort into pulling together a plan and make it happen.

Would this work?

If everyone who agrees with slashing their allocation and sticking them in the corner sends a letter to a central point, then all of these letters get delivered en mass to Ibrox, surely they cannot be ignored.

I am happy to set up and pay for a PO box address, to collect all the letters and deliver them to Ibrox and follow up accordingly. If required I'd be happy to pen some sample letters so all we need to do is to print it off, sign it and send it.

Would something like that work?

Enough is enough. We need to get them out.

Start a petition. Thousands would sign it. Personally ive no problem with their allocation but its where they are sat. They gain a huge advantage in the second half at Ibrox. We are shoved into the corner at parkhead and they get an entire stand at ours? Our board will say its security issues but thats just an excuse.

In the past,It seems like decades ago Ibrox had a Sellick end the piggery had a Rangers end now Ibrox has a Sellick end the piggery has a Rangers corner.

Start a petition. Thousands would sign it. Personally ive no problem with their allocation but its where they are sat. They gain a huge advantage in the second half at Ibrox. We are shoved into the corner at parkhead and they get an entire stand at ours? Our board will say its security issues but thats just an excuse.
They have 101 battles to fight, and I appreciate the board are doing their best and have delivered a lot.

I'm going to start collating info around security costs etc then tackle it with facts.

I'm determined to not let this drop.

If anyone has any ideas on how to proceed with this, just drop me a message.

WHy do people keep raising this shite? The board will do %^*& all because they are spineless.
Aye ok then , let's just sit back and do nothing .
Nah no thanks . Count me in papa smurf we need to act as one to put pressure on the board.
They must listen to fans , shareholders and customers if they see it that way .

the supporters liason seem to be spineless there is no plan to grow the rangers support there is no support for people to set up supporter's clubs there is no plan for safe standing always hiding behind excuses we are being complacent and it looks bad for our support as a full generation are not getting invited to participate in the club while they grow their supporters clubs they have 10,000 more in their stadium Rangers we haven't got a clue.

This shite again.

Absolute rubbish. You are subservient to the scum if that is your attitude.

The celtc support having such a long pitch side interface at Ibrox is a huge risk. Today showed this.

This is the reason Rangers can cite when cutting their allocation to the same as Aberdeen and Hivs.

The massive risk of pitch invasions is reduced when they have a smaller pitch side presence.

If we concentrate on this as a reason in our complaints then the Board would have to listen and agree.

Today was proof and should be the final straw - The celtc support having such a long pitch side interface is a huge risk at Ibrox. They are on the verge of storming our running tracks and if that happens there will be carnage.

The Board must act and we must make them act.

Reducing our allocation to the piggery will have minimal impact on the support of our team - we are the 12th man at many an away ground with a lesser volume of supporters.

I've said it many times on here, we should get the same percentage of tickets for the piggery that they get for Ibrox.

They are louder at Ibrox than what we are at parkhead.

Build a Perspex box in the wing of the club deck and stick them in it. Minimum allocation.

Give them the same kind of prominence we get at their place.

And treat them like the animals that they are.

Aye ok then , let's just sit back and do nothing .
Nah no thanks . Count me in papa smurf we need to act as one to put pressure on the board.
They must listen to fans , shareholders and customers if they see it that way .

Look if I thought it'd make a difference I'd be all for it but it has to be club1872 taking it to the club. I suspect the board will make excuses again.
The way we get back is by having a team that can beat them, the board and manager are failing at that too.

The board are letting us down big time on this, they are hiding behind segregation and police excuse.

I am sick of them polluting our Stadium, utterly sick of it, the on field shambles is bad enough, but to continually have to tolerate those 19th Century Terrorist bastards lording it over us is not on. They are completely out of control.

Bang on mate.

Read the thread carefully. Its either full of poet bastards or morons pretending to be bears.

Look if I thought it'd make a difference I'd be all for it but it has to be club1872 taking it to the club. I suspect the board will make excuses again.
The way we get back is by having a team that can beat them, the board and manager are failing at that too.

Ive got a great idea........beat them on the park. What do you think? Should I tell Pedro?

I'm all for this I think is a disgrace I this day and age we give them the whole broamloan it's too much and it effects our more vocal section of the ground it needs addresses ASAP, you do t see the groin brigade effected when we come to the peadodome.

Another reason why they should be condensed as we do with Hivs and the Sheep.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/...nd-today-i-was-in-disabled-fans-section.3548/

I got skelped by a 10p piece today thrown by someone in the vermin section at about 60 minutes into the game. Hit me on the chest but about 8 inches away from my face.

Where we were in the disabled section was just in beside the broomie.

They are utter scummy chunts, I’m not into the whole bigotry hating Catholics thing but I do detest followers of that rancid club

Aside from their appalling behaviour, their players get a lift in the second half every game when they play us shooting into that goal with them all there.

Also, they got to Wes today.

We need every help we can get against them and moving them into the corner will make a slight difference.

Behaviour wise they are animals and need penned in the corner.

Them getting the full stand has to end, it is ridiculous.

Back