An action plan to have them removed from the broomloan

Why because we are weaker right now? Remember it will be all the sweeter when we get back on top and there's more of them to witness it. Lemons to get ıdisagree but I see an improvement today which can be built on over the next windows.
There were fans during 9IAR that said they should only have a small amount tucked away in a corner or fired up the club deck.

Why because we are weaker right now? Remember it will be all the sweeter when we get back on top and there's more of them to witness it. Most disagree but I see an improvement today which can be built on over the next windows.

Treat you like a lady's front bottom and you still welcome them in.

enough is enough.

Im sure we all agree that they should no longer get the allocation they do. They should be put in the corner as all other fans do.

We can all moan about it, but unless we have a plan in place, nothing is going to change

I'm willing to put some effort into pulling together a plan and make it happen.

Would this work?

If everyone who agrees with slashing their allocation and sticking them in the corner sends a letter to a central point, then all of these letters get delivered en mass to Ibrox, surely they cannot be ignored.

I am happy to set up and pay for a PO box address, to collect all the letters and deliver them to Ibrox and follow up accordingly. If required I'd be happy to pen some sample letters so all we need to do is to print it off, sign it and send it.

Would something like that work?

Enough is enough. We need to get them out.
I've messaged the SLO on twitter earlier (I see there's another thread about his role) on this issue. It's a shambles the way they behave and the club need to act. I don't really care about songs, but the flare, the scarves around posts, allowing their players into the crowd to celebrate or bring out "superfans" has gone beyond the point of being acceptable. Personally I don't go to away games, I've not signed up on the season ticket, and would want to choose an option if it fucks over our loyal fans that go away, and at the same time, moving 10k fans from the broomloan throughout the stadium doesn't seem to work anymore.

Completely agree, we need to campaign the board to remove the mutants from the Broomloan. When we were about to be relegated, other clubs voted for it on the basis they were listening to their fans.

Our board need to listen to us. Get the Paedos allocation cut severely, jam then in the corner with bears on both sides and intimidate the %^*& out of them.

If they cut our allocation at the piggery, who cares. I'd much rather we had no fans at their place if it means we can remove them from ours.

Club needs to have the stewards briefed next time if we let the tims back. And get the police warned also that we won't tolerate flares being launched at our keeper. We need to deal with them harshly and brutally because that's all they deserve.

I’m sure they get a bigger allocation of Ibrox than we do their scum hut. Their ground holds 8000 more bodies yet we don’t get the same percentage of tickets. We get the same amount I think, 7500. Either way we’re getting a shite deal. They stick us in a corner and they get to parade themselves over a full stand in full view of the cameras.

I’ve said this before. I’d split half the west enclosure and go up to the club deck with them. It splits them over three stands and it’s the same side the cameras are on. I don’t see why it can’t be done, you just move the segregation from the Broomloan to the main stand area and Helen street and we put up the barricades in the pie stall areas. It’s basically what they do to us. Treat them like shite and herd them in there.

I’m sure they get a bigger allocation of Ibrox than we do their scum hut. Their ground holds 8000 more bodies yet we don’t get the same percentage of tickets. We get the same amount I think, 7500. Either way we’re getting a shite deal. They stick us in a corner and they get to parade themselves over a full stand in full view of the cameras.

I’ve said this before. I’d split half the west enclosure and go up to the club deck with them. It splits them over three stands and it’s the same side the cameras are on. I don’t see why it can’t be done, you just move the segregation from the Broomloan to the main stand area and Helen street and we put up the barricades in the pie stall areas. It’s basically what they do to us. Treat them like shite and herd them in there.

And for the smaller visiting away support, they should start of in SW5 and work along the sections if they happen to have a large support.

The fact that the security let them jump over the wall on to the pitch area to steal the match ball at one point was outrageous!

Also the fact after the 1st goal when they all jumped the barrier the stewards pushed them all back in the stands instead of papping them out sickens me

All away fans should be up in a corner of the Club Deck. Out of sight of cameras and far as possible away from their players so no one can hear them. The away corner with all they empty seats looks awful on TV.

What other big club would allow their main rivals an entire stand behind the goal to rub our noses in it after a defeat, because thats what it is.
Plod clearly can't control them in there, so we now have a clear reason to get them shifted to the corner.
Bus them in and out 2 hours before and after the game if need be
This is a great point.
The usual apologists hide behind the big bad polis line.
There simply isn't another fixture anywhere on the planet that this situation exists.

They must be given the 1200 that everyone else gets . The nonsense about policing , security, is a total non starter given that our corner has hosted 1200 hibs, sheep, feyenoord and man united to name a few.

It just takes a small bit of organisation - a walkway in to the ground, turnstile at start of walkway , and proper segregation in the concourse. Cheap to do and common sense.

No other club in world football rolls out the red carpet to their deadly rivals the way we do and it simply must stop right now. In addition why should we move our own season ticket holders to accommodate these vermin? Think about it for a minute imagine the green brigade being moved for us ??

If the police say 8000 is easier to police than 1200 then they've got to be taken to task and told who pays their wages . Enough is enough .

Last edited:
Ill be honest ive always been in the its not going to happen camp but enough is enough.

Having sat west enclosure for many years (seat 290 and within coin distance which they seem to think is a sport) id now agree its corner or nothing for them for many reasons.

Our support are disadvantaged to accomodate them. The damage and filth they leave (ill get back to that in a moment) flare now flung at our player. A literal free for all with zero chance or repurcussion sees them now doing as they please. The continual ira fest. Why should we accept this.

As for the filth left. Pre barcelona match we couldnt card the seats in the broomloan as many were broke but we were also shown the damage.

Smashed toilets (mind them) spraypainted walls. Smashed seats and buckled metal work. Ira event leaflets everywhere. However worst of all. Broken glass, pish and shit in many rows. Who the fck goes to an opponents ground and shits in the stand. I mean come on to fck. It was a health hazard requiring a deep clean and probably about as disgusting as it comes.

Cut or ban our allocation for that shite pit. The volume of scummy behaviour theyve been let off with previously is now out of control. Minimal or no tickets please

Whatever the action plan is, I agree with it.

The sight and sound of that mob getting a full stand at OUR stadium is sickening. It has been for years and whatever the reasons, it has to be changed.

Police safety? Surely cutting their allocation to 20% of what it is today and sticking them in the corner or club deck would mean a safer environment for everyone and less of a safety issue? Surely Police Scotland would approve of that?

Ticket money? I've read on this thread that this is part of the issue. If our board prioritise taking cash for inflated ticket prices from them vs getting more bears in, then they should be ashamed. I can't believe this is the case. More tickets for bears is the answer - more season tickets, more merchandise sales, more catering sales etc. Oh, and lower policing costs as there are less of them.

Enough is enough. Lower their allocation at Ibrox. We take less tickets at their midden. Simples.

Is there another club who allows a specific club to have a bigger away support than everyone else in the league?

Is there another club who allows a specific club to have a bigger away support than everyone else in the league?

It's laughable when you actually think about it but we've just accepted it over the years .

It's only now after 6 years of hardship that we are now a support who questions and challenges things , quite rightly , and our board had better get used to it.

Rolling out the red carpet for Timothy is no longer going to be tolerated by the rank and file .

Why should we let it go?

They have a clear advantage by having the whole Broomloan. They designed their place to ensure all away fans were stuck in a corner and out of sight of tv cameras. They place dozens of stewards at the corner to prevent any of our players celebrating when we score. They actually push and manhandle our players.

At that place we are ushered via a steel corridor while they are allowed or walk round the whole stadium. At Ibrox we are prevented from walking in and out to suit their lot.

We need to stick them in the corner EXACTLY as we do with Aberdeen and Hibs. It's long long overdue.

I agree get them in the corner herd them in off Broomloan Rd, get steel shutters up alongside portacabins and Broomloan so Rangers fans don't need to be in eyeshot of the Scum.

This shite again.

The mentally challengeds are scum ok? Scum. We get it. Always have been.

They get the broomloan because it suits US. It minimises security cost and logistical cost.

It gets us the same allocation at the piggery. Which we NEED.
You think it's hard going there now with us "in the corner"? Try it with a 75% ticket cut.

We've been told by Dave King, we've been told by Stewart Robertson it doesn't work for RANGERS.

No offence OP, I know it's hard but for f.uck sake can we let this go.
Honesty, this is complete and utter shite.

Last edited:
I've just posted on the match thread that if plod aren't happy with them going in the corner, then put them in BF1. They can still enter and exit the stadium the way they do just now. Any of our own supporters who are in the Broomloan simply have to walk round via the back of the Sandy Jardine stand.

Think it’d be too much of a potential safety issue for the cops for folk potentially lobbing stuff on them.

They should be given the same allocation every other club receive.

The corner and no more.

Manchester United came to Ibrox and were given that section. The cops policed it with no problem, why is it so difficult to do the same with the scum?

I’m in OP- they were absolute scum, and ruined the game. The banners I can deal with, but the flare and the holding the ball were cheating as far as I see it. Disrupting the match to give their team an unfair advantage.

I think we should also write to SPFL to ask for them to have points docked for that.

Think it’d be too much of a potential safety issue for the cops for folk potentially lobbing stuff on them.

They wojld just cut our allocation for the peadodome.
We're unlikely to get a result at the piggery regardless of our allocation.

Cutting theirs at Ibrox would give us more of an advantage than they would get from ours being cut. They get a big enough advantage on the pitch, I don't understand why we are helping them even more.

I get that it's tradition to give each other bigger allocations and adds to the atmosphere. But the goalposts have moved in the last 5 years. Scottish football has changed forever. I think when they are trying to steal our titles then we are entitled to tell them to ram their 7500 tickets.

enough is enough.

Im sure we all agree that they should no longer get the allocation they do. They should be put in the corner as all other fans do.

We can all moan about it, but unless we have a plan in place, nothing is going to change

I'm willing to put some effort into pulling together a plan and make it happen.

Would this work?

If everyone who agrees with slashing their allocation and sticking them in the corner sends a letter to a central point, then all of these letters get delivered en mass to Ibrox, surely they cannot be ignored.

I am happy to set up and pay for a PO box address, to collect all the letters and deliver them to Ibrox and follow up accordingly. If required I'd be happy to pen some sample letters so all we need to do is to print it off, sign it and send it.

Would something like that work?

Enough is enough. We need to get them out.
YES

Our fans should never be inconvenienced to accommodate them again, were we not promised that the fans would be listened to when he was pushing to take over (or words to that effect) TIME TO MAKE GOOD ON THAT PROMISE.

I've just posted on the match thread that if plod aren't happy with them going in the corner, then put them in BF1. They can still enter and exit the stadium the way they do just now. Any of our own supporters who are in the Broomloan simply have to walk round via the back of the Sandy Jardine stand.

Agree! This should be done for all away 'fans' - a place were they are mainly out of view of TV cameras.
And at the very most give them BR1 as well.
Also, for very small away support, put them in the club deck.

Sorry for my ignorance but who is Papasmurf (outside of FF) and what can he do that could help this situation?

I don’t know who the guy is but like me, he wants to do something about this.

Why because we are weaker right now? Remember it will be all the sweeter when we get back on top and there's more of them to witness it. Most disagree but I see an improvement today which can be built on over the next windows.

I agree to a point. I think they should be moved, however allocation not totally cut. No doubt if we do, next season we will have threads from people moaning about not getting a ticket for Piggery, an absolute certainty.

If we can get a letter made up and printed we could duplicate x amount of times & hand out to family and friends to sign also multiplying the numbers .... we can do this .

I agree to a point. I think they should be moved, however allocation not totally cut. No doubt if we do, next season we will have threads from people moaning about not getting a ticket for Piggery, an absolute certainty.
i for one havent signed up for any games other than home, not been in their midden in years, total ban, rear of broomloan or in the corner fenced in. would never give them the number they get now, any other place in the world if you acted like they do on and off the park you would be barred.

The scum laugh at us.

They stick us up in a wee shitey restricted view section, out of sight of TV cameras (to big up their "wonderful" support, and to make us seem less well supported to the global TV audience) and we help that impression continue by handing them prime TV angle seats in our beautiful stadium.

It's not accidental that the scum treat us this way. It's deliberate. They rely on us being handwringing wimps who won't take up the fight.

Well, I agree with the op entirely. I'd see our allocation slashed to ribbons in order to bring their plans to diminish our global brand to an end. Enough is enough.

So, I'll gladly support the OP campaign and I am genuinely grateful to you for having taken this initial step to try and get this going on all our behalves.

There should no difference in who is accommodated in the BR/SJ corner. Brechin, Aberdeen, Fenerbache, Celtic. There should be no preferential allowance.

If the police suggest otherwise then they must be asked - why?

If we have to make stadium adjustments then so be it.

It doesn’t matter a jot how successful we are on the pitch - we must make Ibrox a fortress and a place that does not pander to away support.

Exactly, it would also make it easier to herd them off the pitch with stewards the way they do to us.

That party they had on our pitch, with even weans running around enjoying lording it over us, was a disgrace. If I owned Rangers, that would have been the end of the whole Broomy to the filth, there and then. No fucking about, you're out.

Is there really anything that can be done about it though? Where to start?

Right here.

The OP is bang on correct. We need to actually make our voices heard. We need to take this up with our board.

Even great jouneys begin with the smallest step. The Tims have been doing this for decades. They get organised, start a process and it slowly takes traction and gains momentum.

Enough us enough. Get them out

Back