An action plan to have them removed from the broomloan

Nobody is bumped out of seats, every single ST holder in the Broomloan knows before they buy or renew a ST that they will either be moved or if their ST excludes Celtic games. How many of them applied for a seat transfer last season?

Nobody is bumped out of seats, every single ST holder in the Broomloan knows before they buy or renew a ST that they will either be moved or if their ST excludes Celtic games. How many of them applied for a seat transfer last season?
That's the point, you should be able to buy a ST for the Broomloan with you son or daughter and still get to the scum games

That really is not the point bro.

That is what happens now.

Have a dedicated fan area and all season tickets that are sold can include every league game.

The increase in match day revenue in the Broomloan food stalls at the two Celtic games must also be factored in.

They treat us like animals at the piggery, whilst we give them a whole end to spout their terrorist anthems. It's time to put them in the corner like every other away support. Marginalise them, intimidate them, show them that they are not entitled to any more or any less than any other group of visiting fans. The days of giving them a full stand, whilst we are herded into a corner at their midden, need to end. I'm right behind Papa Smurf and the massive effort he's put in so far.
Great post.
They have no fùcking right to any more tickets than any other support.
We regularly gave Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen and even Kilmarnock larger allocations.
That all ended when the away section moved to the corner.
There was not one peep out of anyone to argue against the away support moving to the corner.
Nobody argued that their allocation should not be cut.
Seems somewhat strange now that the same fans who sat back and watched away fans lose out on a visit to Ibrox are now arguing on behalf of giving the filth over 6 times the tickets anyone else gets.

It's called the Family Stand because that's where the club encourage young families to go, that way the club can entertain the youngsters and make their match day experience a happy one, after all they are the clubs future. I sit besides my brother-in-law and his two children, we were moved to the Club Deck, the kids never got the Derby game tickets, if they where allowed to stay in the Broomloan for those games, he would pay the extra for the tickets.

Some families would never take up the offer of the Derby game tickets, which would then go on open sale and be snapped up by non season ticket holding Bears, so the club would fill the Family Stand for those games. I would say most, but stand corrected if proved wrong, Family Stand season ticket holders are not on the CCCS as the overall cost for a family prohibit it, so even if they wanted to go to the Piggery they won't get the chance, that's a double hit. Yes we know in advance we will get moved for the tims, but that doesn't make it any the fairer for the kids that want to experience the Derby game, or us that are moved from the Broomloan to seats that in some cases, are not equal to the view we have in the Broomloan.

Last edited:
They treat us like animals at the piggery, whilst we give them a whole end to spout their terrorist anthems. It's time to put them in the corner like every other away support. Marginalise them, intimidate them, show them that they are not entitled to any more or any less than any other group of visiting fans. The days of giving them a full stand, whilst we are herded into a corner at their midden, need to end. I'm right behind Papa Smurf and the massive effort he's put in so far.

in one, mate

A distraction. The more of the Kent’s in the ground ( In their pen) when we get back t9 habitually humiliatingly them the better.
Come over to my place anyone ?
Look, here's a suggestion. When they get punted into the corner and you've only got 1,200 of the banana throwers to bait instead of the 8,000, you can console yourself with the prospect of mocking even more of them in the city centre streets after the game as they console themselves outside their theme pubs and also on public transport buses or Scotrail trains as you head home.
I'm sure you are more than up to this task ? Yes ?

This should never be the case though.
Fill the Broomloan 100% of the time with Rangers supporters, season ticket holders or not. Just treat the filth as we treat all away supporters. A lot of supporters that don't have a season ticket for whatever reason still go to other home games but can't get to this match because we give those tramps 7000 seats instead of 1000

I have had my seat in the BF for years now and love sitting in it. Its a great seat, good atmosphere and suits me. I don't want to move anywhere else or transfer. It annoys me celtic get what they get. Why should I have to move or transfer my season ticket seat just to suit the filth

A pitch invasion is coming.

They know that we will not give up on this and want their allocation cut.

They know their days are numbered for their dominance at Ibrox.

Their allocation should be the same as hearts and hivs.

We would fill the Broomloan full of ST holders no problem.

This Action Plan should .... AND WILL .... succeed.

Broomie For Bears not Bheasts!

We're realistically never gonna stop them having the whole Broomie when they play at ours, what we can instead demand is that we get a proportionally bigger share of tickets at theirs.

As it stands, they get around 15% at Ibrox whereas we only get around 12% at theirs. Roughly the same amount of tickets but proportionally less due to overall capacity. I see no reason why this should be so, I'm sure it won't be too hard for them to sort the segregation on the concourses.

I don’t agree. Ultimately, the fans will have the final say. If enough want them moved it will happen- the club cannot go against the wishes of the majority
Get them in the corner the same as the rest of the visiting support.

I go too a lot of away games(was at the piggery for the last game) but would gladly give this up if it meant getting them moved

Papasmurf , can you give us your latest update on any discussions you have had with the club on this issue. I'm fully supportive of your efforts to put the vermin in the away corner.

I don’t agree. Ultimately, the fans will have the final say. If enough want them moved it will happen- the club cannot go against the wishes of the majority
Get them in the corner the same as the rest of the visiting support.

I go too a lot of away games(was at the piggery for the last game) but would gladly give this up if it meant getting them moved
Nice one mate,,good fckn shout.

Even if we were to secure the league there, I will never set foot inside that piggery ever again.

It feels reassuringly good to know that. Cathartic and cleansing.

Now let's cleanse the Broomloan stand once and for all....

Broomie For Bears NOT bheasts!
Agree with above I've got tickets for my grandson and I for the hearts game next week the thought of that manky mobile sitting there before me yeuch

I have had my seat in the BF for years now and love sitting in it. Its a great seat, good atmosphere and suits me. I don't want to move anywhere else or transfer. It annoys me celtic get what they get. Why should I have to move or transfer my season ticket seat just to suit the filth
You shouldn't, but you chose to buy a ticket with that restriction attached to it. The club have you buy the short and curlies as it stands.
I'd be more worried that as we progress and start to get back on top that the seats your relocated to start to disappear. Those seats could eventually all have season tickets attached to them and you get nowhere to go. Maybe at that point the club will be forced to take a fresh look. How many would want a season ticket in the Broomie if you never got the Celtic games in a seat elsewhere ?
Is that maybe the answer? 100% season ticket uptake for everywhere leaving only the corner for them?

Broomie for bears.
Corner for cretins.

Fantastic banner idea.

+1 for a banner, although make sure CRETINS is in Green and White horizontal stripes to leave no doubt as to who we are referring to and distinguish from the poor bears who have to move for them and will be in the corner.

Or else do it at another match...

Great post.
They have no fùcking right to any more tickets than any other support.
We regularly gave Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen and even Kilmarnock larger allocations.
That all ended when the away section moved to the corner.
There was not one peep out of anyone to argue against the away support moving to the corner.
Nobody argued that their allocation should not be cut.
Seems somewhat strange now that the same fans who sat back and watched away fans lose out on a visit to Ibrox are now arguing on behalf of giving the filth over 6 times the tickets anyone else gets.
Rangers fans wanting the scum to get the full Broomie, rather than see it full of Bears just sickens me in all honesty

Great atmosphere created today by the Bears in the Broomie it's disgraceful that in 2 weeks time it will be full of the fhilth and 8000 Bears will be unable to attend.
Yet there are a Rangers fans on here seemingly delighted about it.....

Rangers fans wanting the scum to get the full Broomie, rather than see it full of Bears just sickens me in all honesty
Said it twice on this thread and will say it again and again till it hits home,that these people only care about a seat at the f ucking piggery rather than do what's best for our own.Shame on them and I don,t care one iota of a f uck what they say.

I really don’t give a monkeys what SOME of our own fans think or if the board has reservations about it, the fact remains the scum are getting preferential ttreatment over Rangers fans and other away fans and it’s stopping sooner or later, there will be no giving up on this issue, it’s gone on long enough and should have been stopped long ago.

Maybe our board will decide Rangers fans (Rangers season ticket holders) are more important than any visiting fan.

They will though, wont they? Surely? Does the Celtic pound out weigh the blue pound?

Back