An evening with Papac and Jelavic

BobbyShearer

An interesting and different one. Does sound like it could be good with the right host and questions.

Chris Bett from H&H calling him Sasa “Papic” really ripped my knitting much more than it should have :D

ronadamus_prime

Probably some really interesting insights in this one. With the right line of questioning of course. Two of my favourite players from that era.

Papac has obviously gone on to become a cult hero at Rangers. Deservedly so imo.

Should have got big Dado in just for a piss up, so he could get the tunes going :))

BobbyShearer

Probably some really interesting insights in this one. With the right line of questioning of course. Two of my favourite players from that era.

Papac has obviously gone on to become a cult hero at Rangers. Deservedly so imo.

Should have got big Dado in just for a piss up, so he could get the tunes going :))

Big man only drinks milk.

Growler

Official Ticketer
I hope they do a cool video montage that includes Papac arriving in suit and shades in his Picasso.

erskine bear

Official Ticketer
Mental (and offensive) that you'd assume our support don't speak Croatian and Bosnian. Or whatever those countries speak.
They are actually both from Bosnia, so I presume they were able to communicate fairly easily during their careers!.

andy17x

I absolutely loved Papac

I still believe he didn't understand all the abuse he got off McGregor though!

Would love to attend this, but off the the Hydro that night!