And still some are not happy

It's a huge achievement, I think.some are just frustrated at the amazing football we played for the first hour but only one goal to show for it.

If anyone had offered us 2nd place before a ball was kicked we would have bitten their hand off.

We were the best team in the group

I think it’s fair to say we are ally happy to be through but it’s only natural to be a bit concerned that we have not won 3 games in a row when we should have been out of sight in all of them

In this game, not getting beat is the equivalent of a win.

I don't know if that can be made any simpler for you or anyone else who feels this way.

The gaffer is over the moon with our fantastic achievement and still some on here are moaning about tonight

Take a night off lads and enjoy our achievement

He said that we are Rangers and we don't celebrate a draw and being second in the group amongst his very well deserved praise of the squad for the massive achievement that qualifying is. Its not black and white mate. There is nuance and posters are very much entitled to comment on it.

Anyone slamming us is a zoomed but i understand the measured disappointment from some.

Cost us €880k. Instead of €570k for the win and €1mil for winning the group, we got €690k for runner up and draw.

I was gutted and elated for twenty minutes now I'm just absolutely delighted.

WATP

Not unhappy by any stretch of the imagination but I wish we'd stop sitting back and inviting pressure at 70 minutes, we always do it.

I think given the position we were in, it’s quite right we feel a little aggrieved to not finish top. Take nothing away from the overall achievement, but to finish first would’ve really been the icing on the cake.
Balanced and accurate.

Of course you take qualifying but we were so close to topping the group it's a little bit disappointing we didn't .

We are in the draw so let's so who we pull out of the hat.

To be fair this place just has a large portion of absolute roasters who want to have a go at our players constantly. Tav being the main scape goat. Wish they would all just %^*& off and support another team to be honest

Was shiteing it last ten minutes up in the club deck . Yes we did make it difficult for ourselves but %^*& it we are through. Thats what counts

Im moaning so will now log off. As you say we are delighted to have come thus far and playing europe after xmas.

SG has been a Massive breath of fresh air, Just dont see what he sees in Ojo. However I am just a mere fan. Maybe others watched him lately doing things I just dont see,

Anyway, off to watch hopefully the SNP lose a few seats. And yes we are through. Happy days for that.

In this game, not getting beat is the equivalent of a win.

I don't know if that can be made any simpler for you or anyone else who feels this way.
I would have taken the draw before kick off. I just think like the sheep and poets game we deserved more because of how well we played. A win would also have brought bit of extra cash in.

Still delighted with our European campaign though and looking at the bigger picture it’s a superb achievement.

We don't half make it hard for ourselves though, piss poor 2nd half, maybe Sundays efforts taking their toll. Job done and we go again v Motherwell

Absolutely remarkable achievement

Get as big as tie as possible, bow out gracefully and concentrate on domestic challenges. At least one trophy - and that’s a great season.

Fabulous achievement. Tonight was the bonus game of this week and we’ve got over the line and through in a very good group. We’ll take that. Don’t care who we get now, we’ve exceeded my European expectations!

I’m delighted.

ours was the group of death with real champions league caliber opposition and we never looked out of place. In fact we looked a good level above sometimes

Take it as a good head start on topping up the ignore list.

It'll make it better on here moving forward - especially in match threads.

Mine is well into 3 figures these days, only thing that keeps you sane on here.

Well done The Bears proud of you all qualifying from a very difficult group. The moaners just take a step back and see how far we have come in the last two seasons compared to where we were.
We have got our pride back and we still have not finished this season yet .

I’m delighted that we got the result that takes us into the knockout stages. Yes, it would have been great to hang on to the lead and top the group, but we accomplished what we set out to achieve. I’m so proud of our players for getting us over the line tonight after a very hectic week.

I think given the position we were in, it’s quite right we feel a little aggrieved to not finish top. Take nothing away from the overall achievement, but to finish first would’ve really been the icing on the cake.

Victory would have also meant we would be seeded in the draw.

Perhaps a little over reaction to losing the goal so late but feel a little down at the moment.

However to come so far in Europe in18 months under SG is fantastic

Some of our passing was woeful in the 2nd and our inability to kill off oppenents is a concern... Apart from that delighted

Great achievement.

Shame about losing the seeding and 800k from the equaliser but all credit to the players and staff for coming thorough a difficult group.

Players looked knackered in the last 15 mins.

Fantastic to be through that group. Great achievement all round. But that last half hour was awful. Sadly no proper midfield options on the bench to keep the energy levels up.

When the draw was made I made us long shots to get out the group.In fact we should have won it.
It's a big well done from me.

Were perfectionists.

Europe it's a great achievement let's not beat around the Bush.

Last Wednesday and Sunday still annoying me though

Back