Andy Goram. 1964 - 2022. RIP The Goalie

The greatest goalkeeper I have ever seen.

Legend is sometimes overused but Andy Goram is definitely one.

I see Hibs have paid tribute to him and the comments are heartfelt as well. Good to see.

Condolences to family and friends.

Rest in peace The Goalie.

The greatest goalkeeper I have ever seen.

Legend is sometimes overused but Andy Goram is definitely one.

I see Hibs have paid tribute to him and the comments are heartfelt as well. Good to see.

Condolences to family and friends.

Rest in peace The Goalie.

Good comments from Motherwell also esp from Burrows

For a few years at his peak, I wouldn't have swapped him for anyone.

RIP Andy. What a horrible year for the club.

Twitter turning into an utter cesspit with some posts already, I think it’s time I delete that app.
Says more about the "people" who post such disgusting things. The Andy Goram i met was a gentleman who went out of his way to introduce himself to everyone and be respectful regardless of football allegiances.

He was a true Ranger. They can say what they want but deep down they know he was better than anyone they ever had. Rest easy Goalie

RIP to the Goalie. Devastated to hear that, beat wishes to his family & friends

What a man he was, and what a player.

A hero of mine growing up and I'm grateful to have met the man.

Sadly, we all knew it was coming but it doesn't make it any less devastating.

R.I.P The Goalie.

RIP Goalie, much love to his family. Lucky to have met him a few times pre-match, always so genuine and approachable. Gave thousands of us some of our greatest moments following the team we love. Will forever be grateful.

Twitter turning into an utter cesspit with some posts already, I think it’s time I delete that app.
Quite a few I have seen all tagging Rangers in them absolute scumbag behaviour . One tweet had over a hundred likes and was particularly offensive I reported that one . Twitter has made it easier to report offensive tweets now and you can add your own text to the report.

I remember my old man not giving way when we had banter and I said goram is the best gers keeper I've ever seen.

The old fella couldn't see by Jerry Dawson. He was slowly coming round to him and then conceded to me after elland rd.

Still the best ever for me and lucky to meet him a couple of times. The goalie won us many points and so many great memories.

Very sad day indeed, knew it was coming, but didn't expect it so quickly.

RIP to a man who gave me some of my best times as a Rangers fan

Very sad news about Andy Goram.
A great servant to our club and our thoughts go out to his family at this extremely sad time.

Latest posts

Back